Do you like my sister?

Noona, I love you

 

The next day, Nichkhun was watching his sister's every move like a hawk. He kept eyeing his sister's conversations with 'Tabi' and saw how their eyes smiled at each other and the pink tinted cheeks his sister had. To be honest he felt like throwing up every time. He didn't quite know why he was so worked up with it. It was driving him insane. He needed to tell someone, anyone!

He sighed and looked at Junhyung. He noticed a kind of fire in his eyes when he saw Hara talking to Mr. Choi in a kind of flirty way. Now, Nichkhun was more puzzled. The boy looked as if he was going to take a knife and slit the man's neck. 

 

"Yah! You okay man?" Nichkhun was worried of his best friend.

"Huh? W-what? Y-yeah." Nickhun caught the way Junhyung was making his hand into a fist. He did it so hard that his knuckles were turning white.

"You sure?"

"Yeah..." Junhyung got up abruptly and got out of the classroom. He felt as if he needed air.

 

The boy went to the nearest restroom he could find. He walked in and quickly a tap and washed his face. He felt angered when he saw Hara talking to Mr. Choi. It was sickening him.

 

"First this ‘Tabi’ dude and now the stupid old man?! Wait, why I am so angry about this?" he thought out loud.

"You love her don't you?" 

 

Junhyung turned around and saw a boyish girl leaning on the wall of the restroom. She was looking at her nails.

 

"Well, well, well. What do we have here? Still butting in other people's business, Amber?" he asked her. She smirked and looked at him.

"I'm just looking after my cousin is all." 

"Pssh! What do you think I am a five-year-old? And if you haven't noticed, this is the boy's bathroom." he pointed to the sign that was hanging at the door. She glanced at it and smirked.

"So? Since when did you consider me a girl? Last time I checked you said that I'm actually a boy who didn’t grow balls yet." she smirked and walked beside him.

 

Junhyung could only smile. It was true he'd always consider the girl to actually be a guy since she hasn't any s. Well, not that he can see. He could turn to her besides Nichkhun.

 

"So, you like the teacher?" she asked bluntly. She couldn't help it though it was her style.

He shrugged his shoulders in reply.

"I don't know. It's just frustrating to see her with someone else. Help me, pweeeaaasee?" he pouted at her. She smiled and patted the boys head.

"Aww, you'll get there soon, baby. By the way, speaking of baby, how's your doing?"

"y as ever. She's driving me nuts but hell I don't care. I'm thinking of breaking up with her." For a moment there Amber looked worried. She patted his shoulder.

"Be careful. I think she has something planned." she warned him.

"Nah, I'm not really worried." 

"Okay, just be careful." she said before leaving him alone to think.

 

Does she know something?

 

_____________________________________________________________

 

Amber is actually smart and wasn't blind to see that the  Hyuna was planning something. The girl was obsessed with having every guy she could to fall in love with her and breaking their hearts. She was the definition of a masked devil. If you would search for it in the dictionary there’d be her name and profile.

 

She also noticed that Nichkhun was slowly catching up on the situation. She decided only to get involved in this when the situation really calls for her. For now, she is only going to be a spy and look after her beloved cousin.

 

"I wish it was as simple as that...." she whispered to herself as she made her way to the classroom.

 

_______________________________________________________
 

Okay, Nichkhun wasn't stupid. He's proved the fact by getting the top 3 in every examination. He was also not stupid in terms of life. So he knew that his best friend felt something towards his sister. He just needed to confirm it and only then he will try to help them. 

He didn't like Mr Choi, regardless whether his noona likes the teacher back or not. He was determined to get his sister with Junhyung. Okay, not in a million years would he expect to feel that way.

If someone said that he would be okay if his noona dated his best friend, he would probably call the ambulance and sent the guy of to some mental institute. But, here he is now, finding a way to get them together.

 

He thought and as if there was an invisible light bulb above his head, it lit up. He got an idea. He took out his cell and dialled in Junhyung's number.

 

"Hey, is the game still on? We haven't had our usual Tuesdays in a while now. Stop by at four?"

After he got confirmation from the latter he closed his phone and smiled.

 

Cue mission impossible theme.

 

Later that day, the boys were busy trying to shoot the zombies on the screen as they made their way out of the warehouse. Bags of chips were everywhere and Hara wasn't home. She said she had work to do. Pfft! Work as in date. He checked his sister’s phone and saw the message from ‘Tabi’. Like he said, he wasn't stupid.

 

Perfect, noona's out so here's my chance.

 

"Hey, do you mind if I ask you something?" he asked stuffing a few chips in his mouth.

"Since when did you need my permission to ask me a question?"

The boys chuckled and Nichkhun's gaze fell serious.

 

"Do you like my sister?"

 

 

He stopped playing and turned his head towards the boy who was now keeping a strong gaze on him.

"Wh-what did you s-say?", Junhyung managed to force the words out of his throat. Nichkhun inhaled and looked back at him this time with a more serious look.

 

Do you like my sister?

 

 

 

A/N: I've made it longer (I think?) and introduced Amber. Ahah! She has an important role in the future I promise. Hehe. ^^

 

My crush just talked to me!! 

My reaction:

image

 

I've decided that I'm going to finish this fic first. Tell me you love me? :3

 

image

 

Here are the spoilers:

Nichkhun was confused. He was so sure but now he doesn't know what to think. Does he tell him or not?

 

<3 JangSooMin