Confusion and rumors

Noona, I love you

"KHUNNIE~! JUNHYUNG ASKED ME OUT!!!", a happy(?) Hara's voice boomed throughout his room.

 

And just like that, his jaw managed to drop to the floor, staring wide-eye at the giddy girl.

 

 

What did I just hear? Or have I finally lost it?

 

 

~__________________________________________________________________________________________~

 

 

Nichkhun was pacing back and forth in his room. It had to be a dream. Yes, he's been stressed out too much. There was no way his bestfriend would ask his sister out. He stopped pacing and turned towards the girl who was sitting on his bed with her head cocked to the side.

 

"Okay, let me get this straightJunhyung asked you out on a date?" he asked his sister, emphasizing every word to confirm what he had heard earlier.

"No. He just wants to take me out to do something then maybe- OF COURSE HE ASKED ME OUT!" she said and scoffed at the latter. Nichkhun stared at her, dumb founded.

"Okay, I need a moment." he took in a few deep breaths and mumbled once in a while, asking himself what he had done to deserve this confusion and headache. Hara was texting while he was trying to put the picture together.

 

 

Okay, so, practically I introduced my diva-y-ice princess of a sister to my bestfriend. They met and they were on a war. And one fine day, he just suddenly thought "Hey, how bout' I'll go ask my bestfriend's noona out! Yeah, that'll be totally normal". Someone, PLEASE tell me what happened in between the war and the asking out?!?!?!

 

 

NIchkhun sighed and stopped pacing and looked directly at his sister. "And you said....?" he asked. She rolled her eyes and replied, "I said I'll think about it." "Then why do you sound happy?". She was staring deep into his eyes. If she stared any deeper, holes might burn through the back of his head.

"I'm not happy."

"You looked happy."

"Am not."

"Are too."

"Am not!!" she pouted, her heart-shaped lips was a sign that she was taking her stance, refusing to back down.

 

He sighed again and massaged his temples trying to ease the headache. "Okay, so do you want to?". Hara thought for awhile and shrugged while mumbling, "I don't know."

"Noona, you've got to make up your mind. I mean it's my friend." he whinned, tried of all this.

"Okay, okay! I'll think about it!", she got up and before she left, "Oh, and Khunnie~ Thanks for listening." she said before closing his room door behind her.

"Thanks for giving me a migrane." he mumbled before plopping on the bed, sighing heavily before slowly drifted off to sleep.

 

Hara was peeping through his door and once she saw that he fell asleep, she tiptoed to her room. She made sure that no one could hear her and locked the door before pulling out her phone and pushed a few buttons. When the receiver picked up, "Okay, I'll go. Just no funny business or a certain someone is gonna get extra homework for the rest of his life.", a chuckle was heard from the phone and just assured her that he was not gonna do anything. She furrowed her eyebrows and they finally bid each other farewell and hung up.

 

I hope I don't regret this.....

 

 

That Saturday night, Junhyung picked her up from his house and they went to the movies. They made fun of the characters in the movie. From a far, they actually looked like a normal couple. Laughing, teasing, pouting and smiling to each other. Junhyung insisted that they go ice skating. His real motive though was to show the ice princess that he could skate expertly. But, he realized his plan backfired him when he saw that Hara was a graceful ice skater and some people stopped skating to watch her. She came to a stop in front of him.

 

"How was I?" she said, looking very excited and beamed. Usually, he would and won't admit anything. But, he chose not to because, well he doesn't quite know himself.

"I guess you've lived up to your title, princess." he said, smirking.

"Is that suppose to be a compliment?" she said, crossing her arms and pouting.

 

Cute.

 

"Yeah, guess so. Consider yourself lucky princess, not many people get compliments from me." he cockily replied and flipped his bangs that were getting into his eyes. But, he had actually meant every word. She uncrossed her arms and stared at him blankly.

"Why're you being so nice all of a sudden?" she asked.

"I'm not being nice." 

"Fine, call it whatever you want." she said before going back to skating.

 

Truth to be told, he was asking himself the same question. Why was he being nice to her? He had no clue. But, it felt nice, not shouting or screaming. It was actually quite relaxing and fun.

 

After their ice skating session, they walked at a park and just talked. Once in awhile, they laughed at the jokes the other was making and sometimes they fell silent, just enjoying their walk and the cold night breeze. Junhyung looked at Hara and with the moonlight highlighting her features, she looked like an angle. He could've sworn his heart skipped a beat but brushed the thought off.

Hara's phone rang and it was a message. She giggled and opened it. Junhyung sneaked a peek and saw the contact name.

 

"Who's 'Tabi'?" he asked.

"Huh? No one, just someone from school." she giggled and texted 'Tabi' back and put her phone away.

Junhyung felt uncomfortable and was curious as hell on who 'Tabi' was. He just kept quiet and continued their midnight stroll. He send her back and went home.

 

When Monday came, Junhyung walked through the corridors and headed to class. Somehow, students were whispering and pointed at him. He ignored it at first but then he heard something that made him stop in his tracks.

 

"I can't believe Ms Hara fell for it!"

"Is it true they're together?"

"They have to be I've got the pic to prove it!"

"Omo! Chincha? From who?"

"From Hyun-"

 

They stopped talking when they saw Junhyung was directly infront of them. They turned white as when they saw the boy. He chuckled and gave them a smirk; he could see them starting to melt.

 

"O-oppa..."

"Let me guess? Hmm.... my hot girlfriend was it?"

"A-ani-"

"You better tell me the truth if you know whats good for you..."

 

They looked amongst themselves before all three of them nodded in unison. He smiled but it had a dark aura around the boy.

"Thanks, I've been wanting to talk to her bout' something anyways...." he said, smirking before he went off in another direction.

 

"Unnie is gonna kill us...." he heard one of them said but chose to ignore it and continued walking.

 

Hara was confused as to why the principal called her early in the morning and asked her to meet him in his office. She got dressed and went to school. She knocked on his door. "Come in!" She opened the door and saw Mr Kim at his desk, organizing some documents. "Ahh... Ms Horvejkul, come in." She bowed and closed the door behind her. "Take a seat." he said eyes adverting from her. She complied but had an uneasy feeling about this. Was she being fired? Did she do something wrong? Thoughts started to linger in her head. "Would you mind explaining this to me?" he said before showing her a photograph and looked out the window.

There it was, a picture of her and Junhyung on their date. Although the pic wasn't in the best quality but you could make out their faces, fell agape.

 

 

DAMN!

 

 

 

 

A/N: Looks like more drama to come!! Who's 'Tabi' and what did Hyuna do? Hehe... okay, I'll give you guys the spoiler....

 

 

He walked towards Hyuna's classroom and just as he expected it, she was making out with someone. He was sure his name was Tac, Taec, Taecyeon! Yup, that was his name. "EVERYONE GET THE OUT! I WANT TO HAVE A WORD WITH MY ING GIRLFRIEND!!" He yelled. In just a blink of an eye, the class was now empty, no one daring to stand up against him, except for his girlfriend that is. She pulled away from him and he left her and Junhyung alone. She gave him a y smirk right before he left. She turned towards the latter who was looking pretty pissed off.

"What the did you do?!"

 

 ♥  you

 

<3 JangSooMin