Fluffy feeling

Noona, I love you

He walked towards Hyuna's classroom and just as he expected it, she was making out with someone. He was sure his name was Tac, Taec, Taecyeon! Yup, that was his name. "EVERYONE GET THE OUT! I WANT TO HAVE A WORD WITH MY ING GIRLFRIEND!!" He yelled. In just a blink of an eye, the class was now empty, no one daring to stand up against him, except for his girlfriend that is. She pulled away from him and he left her and Junhyung alone. She gave him a y smirk right before he left. She turned towards the latter who was looking pretty pissed off.

"What the did you do?!"

"Hmm? What're you talking about oppa?" she said innocently.

Innocent my !

", you know why I'm here." he said, crossing his arms. He was getting tired of her act. She was his girlfriend, yes. But just for their own personal reasons. Junhyung, being the bad boy he was wanted attention and having a hot girlfriend got him that. For Hyuna, getting the bad boy to be her boyfriend was to get more boys who drooled over her. Also, making them feel bad that they will never reach her standards. And thus, she would play with their hearts and leave them. She thought it was well, fun.

 

She smirked and also had a dark aura around her. "I just wanted to make sure she doesn't get in the way of our relationship."

"What relationship?" he spat back at her.

"You knew all along I was using you. So, why the hell do you need to get so possessive all of the sudden?!!" he yelled.

 

This ...

 

"I'm curious." she simply answered.

"The -"

"Why're you suddenly so nice to her?! To that !"

He was taken aback at her words. He started to boil in anger. He doesn't know why but he felt angry at her just because she called the ice princess a . Why does it matter to him anyway? He doesn't know but it does.

"Look who's talking?" he smirked. He wanted to slap the hell out of her but tried his best to keep calm. He never in his life, once hit a girl. But, she was really asking for it.

"Look, I don't ing care if you wanna cheat on me with the other s in this school. But, why the do you care so much what I have to say about her?!! Don't think I didn't notice. You practically boiled up once I called her a !!" she yelled and gritted her teeth.

He was stunned. It was all the questions he had been asking himself and yet, this girl knew so much. How?

"If you wanna know how I know, the look on your face when she's around says it all."

He opened his mouth to give her a comment but closed it back when he realized no words came out.

"What? Cat got your tongue? Now, tell me. Do you love her?"

He gulped when he felt a lump start to form in his throat. Love? It wasn't right? It was practically impossible!

"Shut up! I didn't come all the way here to get a lecture from a er! Now, ing tell me! HOW DID YOU GET THAT PHOTO?!" he screamed at her, pushing away the confusion that was getting to him.

"Tsk! Tsk! You really shouldn't underestimate me...." she said before walking out of class. He was about to slap the out of her stubborn head but the bell rang and instead, he headed to class.

 

The rest of the day, Hara avoided Junhyung's gaze. He figured out that she had found out about the rumors that were spreading like wildfire. He tried his best to just ignore it. But all the feelings inside off him were all jumbled up until he couldn't even make out what he was feeling at that moment. Pain, Anger, Guilt, Frustration, Confusion and....... 

 

What's this feeling? It feels fluffy...... Like the time I wore that bunny costume for Halloween.

 

~__________________________________________________________________________~

 

Hyuna got home and was overjoyed when her plan worked out. But, it was far from over. She needed to get rid of Hara so Junhyung would open up to her. He's the only boy that was able to resist her. She couldn't take that fact and he managed to push her to extremes. She pulled out her phone and dialed a few numbers.

 

"Yoboseyo? Listen..... I need you to do something for me......"

 

She smiled deviously at her plan and started to explain to the latter. She flipped her phone close and looked at a photo on her table. It was the one Junhyung was on his date with Hara. She put a big 'X' in red permanent marker on Hara's face.

 

 

Hara Horvejkul...... I'll make you wish you've never entered this world.

 

 

She let out an evil chuckle. The night air was as cold as ever just like her heart.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hey!! WOW!! O.O Bout' time the devil showed up.... 3:)

BTW, tell me what you think about the new poster?

 

<3 JangSooMin