She's my GIRLFRIEND

Noona, I love you

"YONG JUNHYUNG!!!!!" there was a middle-aged man screaming at Junhyung who was casually making out with the hottest girl in school. 

 

His head snapped up and turned towards the teacher who's trying to catch his breath. "What?" he said with a smirk, not acknowledging the fact that the teacher was now shooting him daggers. 

 

"You know the school's policy, no affectionate displays in the hallway!" the man shouted from the top of his lungs and he's breathing heavily. Even his eyes were red. It reminded Junhyung of a dragon or some sort of mythical creature.

He rolled his eyes and kissed her again, she didn't even pull away and simply deepened the kiss. When their lungs screamed for air, they pulled away.

 

"What?", he smirked. "I have my rights, she IS my GIRLFRIEND." pulling her into a one arm hug. "My HOT girlfriend!" he added and grinned when she looked at him. The teacher huffed, "It seems like nothing will go through your thick skull! Come with me to the principal's office. You too, Kim Hyuna." He pointed a finger towards the two.

 

Hyuna let out a groan and held onto Junhyung's arm. He gave her a warm smile and whispered, "On the count of three, run." She nodded her head in agreement. Once the teacher turned his back to them, "1, 2, 3!" They made a run for it and are hand-in-hand, being careful when they reached corners. The teacher who was now aware on what was happening, chased after them. But the teenagers managed to get away in the end.

 

Junhyung turned a doorknob and the sunlight that shone into their eyes blinded the two. "We *huff* made *huff* it!" She managed to state while catching her breath. He gave her a smile and proceeded and sat on a bench nearby. They were now at the school's rooftop. She came and sat next to him. Her hands wrapping his arm and her head on his shoulder.

 

"Oppa, can we go out today?" She said in a cute way. "Ani... mianhe... I'm busy. I have plans with Nichkhun today." He sent  her an apologetic smile. "Yah! Why is he more important than me? Your GIRLFRIEND." She said and huffed then a pout started to form on her lips. He kissed those lips and apologised again.

 

 

A/N : Anneyonghaseyo!!! I just wanted to get started so.... this is it. ^^