Revenge On Y.O.U. (Maxine's rEvenge)

Enchanted To Meet You..

~WOOYOUNG'S HoUse~

KRRRRIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGG (clock rings) wOoyOung wOke uP but he"s lazy to get out off his bed,sO he fell asleep again..and this time..his snorking is very very loud!! Taecyeon was in his room.He can't barely resist his snorking,so he throwed a pillow on Wooyoung..

bUt still, Wooyoung was sleeping.Taecyeon was always sleeping at Wooyoung's house because,his parents have a business trip in Europe..so as Wooyoung's Dad.

Taec: yah!! wOoyoung,sTop snorking. ............you're like a man who didn't get enough sleep for a week!!! Wooyoung..Wooyoung!! aiiisH!! we sTill have a cLass you know!!.. tHAts it..you leave me no choice Woo!!!..

Taecyeon grabbed a pale of water and poured it on Wooyoung's face..

Wooyoung: (coughing)// wHat is Wrong with you!! can't you see im sleeping???

Taecyeon: that's for snorking so loud!! and..dRop the act!!.we still have a class!!..aaPPerantly,you have 20mins.left! soo cHOp-cHoP!! (slapping Wooyoung's back)

Wooyoung: oUuch!! tHAt hUrts hYUnG!!! and yOu sOund like my aPppa!! (smirks)

Taecyeon: dOn't you dare sMirk at me (pointing his index finger on Wooyoung)

Wooyoung: yeah! yeah!! wHateveR!!! ~laughs~

As Wooyoung took a shower, Taecyeon was answering his assignmnets..After 10mins,passed,Wooyoung was done..He starts fixing his bagpack.and Taec was done answering his assignments..They went down to eat their breakfast and after that,they left the house..

~FAST FORWARD~

They arrived at their school..luckily,they still have 2mins. They were running the school corridor.They arrived at the classroom.The teacher wasn't there yet..

Wooyoung spotted IU writing.Then he remembered his revenge on her. That's why he woke up late!

~flashback~

-mAybe I should tell my friends to throw a flour on her. That's a good idea!!-

~end of flashback~

Wooyoung: taec,nIck,come here...

Nichkun:whAt?? OH!! let me guess, another meeting???

Wooyoung: no..uhMM! kindda!!?

weLl, It's about my revenge on her (pointing at IU)

Taecyeon: whAts the plan??

Wooyoung:it's easy! THrow fLOur on her!!

Nickhun: that's a bit harsh Wooyoung..

TAec: yes! that's so harsh..try something smaller.

or maybe,just tell her that the way she compliments you sometimes hurts you..

NIckhun: good One taec..

Wooyoung: well, I guess that's right..sHould I do it now??? or later??

Nickhun and Taec : of course.. LATER!!

They both laugh.. tHen,Mr.Kang entered the room..everyone went back to their seats.

Mr.Kang: sTudent's I've got to dismissed you early..and we have no class.but please STUDENTcouncils,please proceed to our building..in the afternoon..

before 12:30..okay..

Class Dismissed!!..

All of the Students went outside the classroom..

Suzy: Jieun,let's go to my house..

IU: uhmm okay.I'll just gewt my books in my locker..you know me..can't live without reading ~laughs~

Suzy: ~laughs~ ohh well, I'll be on the council, let me just take your bag..(grabs Iu's bag)

`and don't forget your phone.. I'll call you when I get there.

IU: (grabes her phone) oH! tHanks bEstFriEnd.. I'Ll go first..

Jieun was at her locker grabbing her books,She was getting curious because there is no one there..\except for a cat that is roaming around the hallway and the ticking clock..She was getting goosebumps now.

She grabbed her favorite book and closed her locker..When she turned around..she saw Maxine and her friends. She was about to go,but Maxine's friends covered her way..

Maxine: whAt's the hurry.,Jieunnie,???

IU: I dOn't want to fight you okay..bUt whAt is it that you want???

Maxine: didn't I warn you that never embarassed Wooyoung??

IU: oH cM;on MaxiNe,your out here.That;s not even your fight..It's ours..

Maxine: Ohhh boohhooo!! are you always that dramatic??

IU: im not dramatic...sO please..Im tired and sick of this stupid fight..can't we just get along??

Maxine: (looks at her friends) oH! sHE's tired and sick guys..and she's asking if we can get along???!

all of Maxine's friends laugh at her..

Maxine: i don't think so..GUys,lets teach her a lesson..

Maxine poured a flour all over her, and her friends started to throw eggs,flour,juice and powdered milk. One of her friends snatched Iu's favorite books and teared it.IU cried because it's a gift from her grandmother.who passed away..Shec cried and cried..

MAxine: okay guys,stop it now,,~looks at IU~ that's what you get if you mess with him..sO next time,if you want to make a scene,make sure it's not going hurt him..or else..you'll really get it.. this is just the beggining IU....so be careful with your words. watch your mouth carefully..

Maxine and her friends left the building..and Iu,she was just there,lying on the floor..she grabbed her book that is torned apart and she hugged it..

then she stood up,and went to the council..When she arrived there,all of them were shocked.. IU's arm was bleeding. Suzy went to her and hugged her..

Suzy: goShH!! IU..What happened to you..who did this to you??? hMMm??

IU: ~crying~.. MAxine and her friends!. gOsh!. I hate it when Im bullied!!.. All my years I've been bullied everyday.. and I feel ashamed because..I end up crying!... I really hate myself..my life..and everything!! All my life..I wished that I will have a peaceful life.

Suzy: shhh...stop crying IUshee..she's just jelous because you're prettier than her.. okay, and if someone is hating her life..it's her...

IU: ~sobs~ maybe I won't be back la-------

Wooyoung: hmmmm.. you're not allowed to skip this meeting..come back later.. don't worry, we've got your back..I've got your back.. okay???

IU: okay Mr.President..(then walks away)

Nickhun went to IU and gives her a handkercheif..

Nickhun:here you this,..

IU: oH!..thanks Nick.. (then hugs him)

Wooyoung felt jelous..Suzy caught Wooyoung's gaze..

Suzy: oH!..Im feeling..there"s someone who is getting jelous..

Wooyoung: oH!..cm'on..im not jelous..

Suzy: stop denying..!! i can see it in your eyes Wooyoung..

Wooyoung: oh..okay..maybe a little..

Suzy: you have feelings for her.just express it to her..

Wooyoung: uhmm..Im afraid of what she'll say..

Suzy: ohh! cm'on..you're JANGWOOYOUNG..most popular boy in school,smart guy,has the looks,

Wooyoung: well.even if I have the looks,she won't even like me..all my life,I've been looking for that special someone..and I finally found her..but Im afraid that she won't accept me..

Suzy: well,if I were you, I would tell it to her..because,a girl like IU is so hard to find.. but im not saying..that this is the time..just confess to her in the right and perfect time..okay..??!

Wooyoung: okay!..thanks Suzy...

Taecyeon callled Wooyoung for some instructions. so Wooyoung left Suzy and went to Teac..Suzy called her driver.

Suzy: Jieun,let's go..

IU: well,thanks NIck..somehow I forget that In was bullied..thanks so much oppa!..

-don't misunderstand-

Nickhun: sure..no problem..

Suzy and IU left the room and went to the car..Suzy opened the door for JIeun..and after that she went inside and closed it..

They started a conversation. they laughed of what they see outside the window..

Finally,they arrived at Suzy's house..weLl,her house was pretty big..sUper big..

when she stepped outside the car..the first hing she saw was a fountain..

Suzy: Iu,let's go inside now..

IU; okay..

When she stepped inside of the house..she saw a maids,and her personal butler..

Suzy: my room is this way..cm'on...

Her room is very big too.there is enough space for them to dress up..

Suzy: soo..ready for Major.major makeover???.

IU: I gUess soO!!...

Suzy": well,then..let's get started!!

===========================================================================================================================