Make-oVEr tIme

Enchanted To Meet You..

Jieun took a shower while Suzy was picking a dress on her..When Jieun was finish.She dragged her at the dressing room..

IU: you really love dressing up Suzy..

Suzy: haha.I do love it! it makes me happy! :DD

sO hEre"s yOur WearIng! a bLack dress wITh a rIbbOn coLored pInk..an red hEels and a fAirYtale hairstyle!

 

 

 

 

Redshoes-high-Pumps-y-heel-luxury-sho

(jIenu's hairstyle)

-yOur make-up is light brown,rosy cheeks and red lipstiick with gloss.

After mins.passed.Suzy looked at Jieun,she was stunned and shocked.

Suzy: wow Jieun..you're so pretty....

IU:well,thanks to you Suzy...

Suzy: don't mention it..sao let's eat our lunch..

They went to dining room..Jieun took a sit beside Suzy..

Suzy: sO,Jieun,what do you want to eat??chef Remy and Chef Carla,are my two favorite chefs..and they cook the food perfectly..

IU: I just want some saute'ed squash,white rice and macaroni salad...please..

Suzy: (looked at Jieun) diet??? why do you like salad so much?

IU: I don't know Suzy..I just love it..

Suzy: oH..okay..what about drinks??? let me guess..diet coke or water??

IU: ~laughs~ aaahh..aanniiyeeoo...,i want some pineapple juice..

Suzy: ~claps her hand~ you heard her chef Remy. 

Chef Remy: wow!! this girl is really on diet Suzy. ~giggles~

Suzy: yeeah..you can tell me about it..~giggles~

Chef Carla: excuse me Suzy.. but what do you want to eat?

Suzy:I'll just have an apple juice and a mashed potato.

Chef Carla: right away Suzy.

The two chef's went to the kitchen and cooked their food.

~mEaANWHILE~

aT the school, Wooyoung,Taecyeon and Nickhun was eatinh their lunch.

Nickhun: hmmm..I love this kimchi..Youngie,want some??

Wooyoung: thanks Khun but iM great.. Im already full ~rubs his tummy~

Nickhun: aww..what about you Taec..want some??

Taecyeon: of course!! I love your mom's homemade kimchi!

Nickhun: here yoo go Taec..I have a spAre.. ~gives to Taec)

Taec and Nick : yuMMiee..!!!!!!! DAMN DELICIOUS!!

Wooyoung:( laughs) you two sounded like a child!..hahaha,,

Both of them throwed stuffed pillows on Wooyoung. But,lUckily,he already got off the couch.

Nickhun:we'll have a chance on you Youngiee..(laughs)

Wooyoung: you BET!!

He went inside of his office and starts playing his laptop..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~SUZY"S HOUSE~
IU:(starts chewing her food) yuMiee..this is the most delicious salad I've ever tasted!! dAmn,I want to bring home one!

Suzy: you like it! I can tell them to prepare for you IU-sHii..

IU: oww..no,it's okay Suzy.

Suzy:(laughs) no..I can tell them to prepare for you..it's okay.Chef Remy.can you prepare for one more..just the macaroni salad..thankyou!!

IU: thankyou Suzy..sOO much!! for this dress,the hairstyle..goosHH!! for everthing!! you're a true bestfriend!

Suzy: aww..im touched!! and please..Jieun..don't cry..don't ruin my masterpiece..

IU: im not crying!! who says Im crying! and by the way..what time is it??

Suzy:(looks at her watch) uhMm..i think were pretty late..it's already 12:15 already..we better run..

IU: aww.but im not done yet eating!!..

Chef Remy: here's the macaroni salad Suzy..

Suzy: (grabs the salad) here you're salad Jieun..

IU: thankyou Suzy.(grabs the salad)

Both off them grabbed their bags and run through the car. Suzy ordered the driver to drive fast because they are late..The driver followed her..

Finally, they arrived at the school..as they went out of the car..they ran as fast as they can..They even noticed that there are few student roaming around the school..

Suzy: why does the council so far at the school gate??? (panting)

IU:I agree with you Suzy..that building is way too far..can we rest for a little.I can't run with heels.

Suzy: then just run with your feet.just put it back when we arrived at the council.

IU: good idea Suzy..

She took of her heels and run,She was stunned at Suzy because she can barely run with heels.They arrived at the council.

When they went inside.they realized that the place is empty.

IU: maybe all of them went inside the conference room.

Jieun went to her area and grabbed her clip folder and pen, and so as Suzy. and went inside the conference room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.

.please coMMent! :DD