The Student Council

Enchanted To Meet You..

Jieun and the other members arrived at the Student Council Lobby.. They have their own building,they have their respective places..their lobby is just across their English department..It's reAllY-really big!..They were stunned(well, for the new memeber..but for the permanent ones, they are used to it). Their Council is air-conditioned. So, it's very very cold.. And their Council has a LIving room,with a 3 sofa and a Tv. A dinIng room, 7 seats.. a kItchen,and a bathroom. tHeir cOuncil is just like a second home. :)))

So,Mr.Kang called them one-by-one. Starting from the president until PIO. Mr.Kang even told them their respective places..Well, Jieun's place is near the room of the President. The treasurer and Auditor's table are at the left side, and the Business Manager and P.I.O are at the right side.

The conference room is at the right side of the room of the president. Mr.Kang told them to inside the conference room.

INSIDE THE CONFERENCE ROOM

Jieun's eyes were dazzled as she stepped inside the conference room..Well,the room has a wide table..has a 7 seats..and as usual,,air conditioned.

There was a projector at the center. Mr.Kang told us to sit down. Everyone was sitting at their seats.Each seats has their own name.

Mr.Kang: okaY!! Students. Since all of you know eachother.let's just proceed to the meeting..our meeting for today is that all of us will be going to an orphanage..We will give them enough food,clothes.medicine,and all their needs.We will start next week..on Thursday and Friday.Is that okay kids?

Everyone nodded.Suddenly,IU raised her hand.

Mr.Kang: yes Jieun?? do you have some suggestion??

IU: ne. What if we celebrate a kid's party??. Im sure all of them didn't experience that kind of event.

Everyone was shouting of Jieun's suggestion.(well,except for Wooyoung)

Nichkun: tHat's a good idea IU,

Taec: yeah!! gOod Idea, but promise us you will bake cupcakes for them.....and for us!!!..

Suzy: OH!! coUnt me in..I'll help you bake cupcakes!! (hugging IU)

Mr.Kang: (looks at Wooyoung) Well, what do you think Mr.President???

Wooyoung: Sounds good!! ~looking at his folder~

Mr.Kang: well,students..thats all for today.and Wooyoung.On tuesday,please gather the members and please discuss this kind of matter well.. cause' I won't be here on Tuesday..OKay..All the teachers are having a forum on the other school..

Wooyoung: sOO,all year levels has no class???

Mr.Kang: yess Mr.President.. So here's the folders..

Wooyoung (grabs the folders) ..WOOWW!! whY sO manY???

Mr.Kang: nO cOmplains..Dismissed!! 

Jieun called her auntie but she didn't pick up..So she decided to wait for the bus. She looked at her watch and it was 8:30pm.. It was getting dark and cold..She shivered..So she decided to walk since her home was just around the corner. When she arrived at her house.,her mother,father and auntie hugged her.They were worried..her auntie told her that her cellphone was off. Iu just nods and went to her room.

(JIEUN'S POV~)

wHAT A TIRING DAY!! Im sO exhausted!! I took  a quick shower and put my pajamas.and went down to eat my supper. Well,my auntie made some spicy rice  with ground pork and a vegetable salad.yUmmIe.. sHE even made me a milk..her milk is so delicious.iT HAS a perfect taste/..(well enough of that)

as I finish eating my supper,I went directly to my room,and brushed my teeth. Well,ofcourse.I finish my homework first.before going to sleep,..

aFter that..,I went to bed..

~END OF JIEUN'S POV~

(next 9)..uuoooh! Someone is in troublee!! <3 <3