Knowing You.

Enchanted To Meet You..

"AT SCHOOL"

Jieun was in her locker looking for her notes in Math. She checked her bag. But it was not there, She realized that she left it in her drawer. And when she heard the bell rang,she suddenly closed her locker and went to her room.

~IU'S POV~

Gosh!!. I left my notes..Im sO dead!!!! .(She was slapping her face).. I'll just tell Suzy if I can borrow her notes..

~END OF IU'S POV~

As she arrived at her classroom,she approached to Suzy and ask if she can borrow her notes.Suzy lend her notes to her and said thankyou too  Suzy and went directly to her seat..WHILE she was studying. Wooyoung suddenly interupts her,

Wooyoung: yah! jieun..you just left yesterday without saying thankyou to me.. (puppy face).

IU: oh!..you interupt me with my studying just to say that??! hmm??

oh well, ThankYou for yesterday!!

Wooyoung: well, your always Welcum!! :D (answered happily).. and by the way?? why are you studying??!

IU: I just want to study!! why?? do you have  a problem with it??!

Wooyoung: aa..aaanii!!..hmmm>> IU. uhmm.. (shy) do you have an appointment later?? 

IU: oH!!. aa..nni.. waeyo?? (curious)

Wooyoung: If you have no appointment later, can I ask you to go out with me??

IU: oH!!. (blushes) ~thinks~

Wooyoung: after class??! I just want to know you better. Please?

IU: OH!..okay! after class! :D

Wooyoung: (happy) YES!!YES!!YES!!..

MR.Kang enters the room and notice that Wooyoung was smiling..

Mr.Kang: Wooyoung..are you okay?? why are you smiling so big??! it's like your into something?? hmmm??

Wooyoung: aa..anni.. just Excited!!! h(laughs).. then they started the lesson!!..

~after hours spent~                "LUNCH TIME"

Iu was with Suzy. Suzy notice that Iu was smiling. So she asked..

Suzy: yah!

IU: (laughs). NO.im not,it's just no one in the world ask me out before..!!

Suzy: OH!..who asked you out??

Iu: Wooyoung asked me out! 

Suzy: (screams).. really?? OMG..you should wear something nice!!.

IU: anni..no need.. it;s okay!! it's just he want to know me better.

Suzy: Oh..I believe that the two of you will be together!! Someday!! (laughs).

Iu: (blushes). aww!! your funny Suzy!.. now,can we eat lunch,im hungry now. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~FAST FORWARD~

~Iu's POV~

It was the end of the school.. I started packing my things and put it inside my bag. When I stepped out into the room. Wooyoung suddenly grabbed m wrist and dragged me outside the school campus.When we were outside the campus, there was a car waiting,so he let go of my wrist. He opened the door for me. 

Wooyoung:  Ladies first! 

IU: thankyou Wooyoung!.

Then he went inside. It was silent inside the car so he started a conversation.

Wooyoung: does your hand still hurts??

IU: oH! little.. (wooyoung grabs Iu's hand).

Wooyoung was patting my hand.

-you know.,this is the best thing to do,if you want to take the pain away.

IU: oh really?? (laughs).. BY the way, where are you taking me??

Wooyoung: Oh, you'll see !! 

~mins passed.,they arrived at their destination.~

Wooyoung opened the door for me, and escorted me inside the resaturant.

Waiter: here's your table sir,

Wooyoung: thanks! :D

Wooyoung pulled the chair for me, then took his sit infront of me.

IU: (blushes) your such a gentleman..

Wooyoung: what do you expect?? I would just sit here,and let you stand their??(giggles).

IU: well,thats what Im expecting  (jokes). I noticed that his smile disappeard,.

~yah,Im jUSt kidding! (laughs).

Wooyoung: (giggles) So,what do you want to eat???

IU: well,I want to eat vegetable salad, diet coke and vanilla ice cream.

Wooyoung called the waiter.

Waiter: what do you want to eat sir?

Wooyoung: 2 vegetable salad, 2 diet coke and 2 ice cream please. 

Waiter: what flavor sir?? 

Wooyoung: Vanilla and Chocolate..

Waiter: okay sir..THen HE left..

_----------------------------------------------------------------------

Wooyoung: are you on a diet?? (chuckles)

IU: well, are you on a diet too??

Wooyoung: uHmm. I just want to eat the same food with you,  Why? is there a problem??

IU: oh..nnO!!..haha..

as when the food is served in their table,they started eating,but.their was silence, so Wooyoung started a conversation.

Wooyoung: why did you run from secretary.?? i mean, you can for PIo,Treasurer..?!

IU: oH, I just want to continue what I've started when I was In my elementary days..

~why can't you be removed from the council??

Wooyoung: it depends on the teacher..if you have a potential,skills,knowledge,then you can't be replaced..well,there comes a time.. that our half of the council was transferred to another school..(starts eating his ice cream)

I saw that there was strip of ice cream in his chin. So I grabbed a tissue and wiped it.

IU: your so cute when you eat ice cream!! (giggles)

Wooyoung (embarassed). OH!!. thanks for wiping it.. 

IU: sure!! anytime!! (laughs).

Wooyoung: tell me all about yourself

IU: well, im kInda' shy, when it comes to expressing myself..

Wooyoung: so when is your birthday, your favorite color, your hobbies, likes and dislikes, everything..

IU: woW!! you asked too many!!. well ,I'll answer it.

~my birthday is May 16,1993. my fav.color is Yellow, Blue, Purple,and white, mY hobbies are singing, dancing,writing novels, poems, hanging out with friends,i like a person who is simple,serious when it comes to his studies,has sense of humor, and I dislike a person who is lying,rude,selfish,and playboy.

Wooyoung was like frozen..

IU: Well,What about you Wooyoung? can you tell me all about yourself??

Wooyoug: well,mY birthday is April 30, 1989.. my fave color is YEllow,My hobbies are surfing in the internet,dancing,i like a person who is simple but elegant,i dilike a person who is rude, and plagirl.. (laughs)..

When We finished eating. I looked suddenly in my watch

IU: (shocked) OH. Wooyoung.,I need to go. It's getting late..

Wooyoung: Meet me outside okay!!? 

I went outside, while Wooyoung was paying the bill. After paying,he went outside,and called his driver to pick them up..

I shrugged. and he noticed it. So he lend me his coat. 

Wooyoung: are you still feeling cold??!

IU: aa..aannieeo.. Kamsamnida.. .

Then the car arrived. HE opened the door for me and after I went inside..hE went inside too..

As I arrived at my front gate.He first went off the car and opend the door for me..

IU: thank you!!..

Wooyoung: (grabbed IU's backpack)..here!!. and.It was nice knowing you.!

IU: well ,me too,nice knowing you! (he then took of his coat). here's your coat..thankyou for everything..I had a great time. 

Wooyoung: well, Goodnight( kisses Iu's cheeks).. see you tomorrow..GOODLUCK FOR THE ELECTION.

IU: (blushes). well,see you tomorrow!! and Kamsamnida.! ~bows~

.then closes the gate>!!

As I went inside the house..mOm and dAd appeared at my back

IU( screams) ummaa,appa,! you scared me to deatH!

IU's Dad: well, whO was that guy???

IU;s Mom: and why are you late?

IU: Mom,Dad.. He's just a friend of mine. His name is Jang Wooyoung.. The president of the council. and He took me out because he wants to know me better.

IU's Mom: a friend??! really??

IU: UMma, stOp thinking of something else. I will go to sleep now Okay!!

I kissed my MOm and Dad and went to my room!.

.

ThIS day Is Perfect!! I can't believe he kissed me In the cheeks.! GOsH!!>. yah!! IU..stop thinking!! IM NOT INLOVE WITH HIM,IM NOT INLOVE WITH HIM!

~END OF IU'S POV~.

 

~WOOYOUNG'S POV~

As I went home, my Mom and Dad called me..

Wooyoung's MOm: yah!! Wooyoung.. Why Are you late??
Wooyoung's Dad: and where have you been son?

Wooyoung: MOm, Dad,I just took out a Friend of mine.. 

Wooyoung's Dad: a Friend?? or girlfriend??? (chuckles)

Wooyoung: Dad.. cm'on.. But really Dad?? you won't get mad if I had a girlfriend??

Wooyoung's DAD: whY would I be mad?? as Long as your happy.. your mom and I will be happy>

Wooyoung's MoM: (chuckles).. 

Wooyoung: really?? you two are not joking/??

Wooyung's mOM and Dad: nO!!! 

Wooyoung: I lOve you MOm,,LOVE you DAd!!..

Wooyoung's MOm and dAd: We Love you more soN!! (kisses Wooyoung).

Well.mom,Dad,I will go first, I want to go to sleep now..I hugged them once again, and I went to my room..

AS I put myself into bed, IU suddenly popped into my mind..!! her cute smile, her eyes, her voice,, it's so addicting!.

I slapped my head and said "WOOYOUNG..STOP THINKING OF HER". AM I FALLING FOR HER???!! WOWW..!! TOO FAST.. WOOYOUNG.JUST BE FRIENDS WITH HER FIRST!!..

~END OF WOOYOUNG'S POV~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ONE WEEK LATER~

 

.

.

There you go guys!! MY CHAPTER 2! PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT!! :)