Election Day.

Enchanted To Meet You..

It was Morning, Jieun was memorizing her speech for the election. Well, she has the whole morning to prepare herself. Her mom enters to her room, she brought a lovely dress for her to wear.

IU's mom: JIeun, here you go, here's your dress, (hands to her)

IU: oh! it is lovely moM! thank you! 

IU's Mom: let's have breakfast now, your dad is waiting for you,

IU: okay mom.

She and her mom went to the dining room. Her dad was there too, waiting for her.

Iu: good morning dad (kiss her dad)

IU's dad: gOod morning dear.So are you ready for the election??

IU: yes dad! IM ready! :D

IU's dad: don't worry!! you'll win!! always remember that your mom and I are always here for you! 

IU: okay dad! I will remember..

~FAST FORWARD~

IT was 10:30 so Jieun took a bath and fix herself. She wore a white cocktail dress with polkadodts and a ribbon at the front. The color of her heels is Silver. 

tumblr_m1kzh5OKRc1qhyccbo1_500.jpg

(just imagine she's wearing this kind of dress).

tumblr_m1ktg2arK01r5r96mo1_500.jpg

(her heels... :D )

tumblr_lzo41rJuNv1ro5shgo1_500.jpg(her makeup)... :D

 

 

tumblr_ls9ju3AsY31qk6rc2o1_500.jpg

her lips)

tumblr_lg2egvQHwm1qgjetwo1_400.jpg

Her HAiRSTyLE :D

When her mom and dad entered the room. They were shock of the looks of her daughter. THey were stunned..

IU's mOm: woww!! you look beautiful Jieun

IU's dad: wow!! mY daughter is beautiful..boys will fall a line when they see you! (teased)

IU: Appa!! (chuckles) Well, I guess your right!! :D

Her mom took a picture of her with her dad. And after that she kisses her mom and left the house.

~mins of driving~

As they arrived at the school, Jieun saw the candidates.They look beautiful too.. She spot Suz, Wooyoung and Taecyeon at the entrance of the school.

IU: appa! I have to go now, wish me luck! :D (kisses her dad)

IU's dad: Of course..GOODLUCk!! (kisses her and left the school).

As Jieun approach to them, Suzy, Taecyeon and Wooyoung was steady. They were stunned of IU's beauty. Well, Suzy broke the silence.

Suzy: (looks at IU) wow!! you look like a goddess Jieun.

IU: (giggles) thanks Suzy.. you too, you look like A princess.

Suzy: oH! thank you IU, at least you appreciate my look!

Wooyoung: hMM. JIeun. MArry mE now!! you look like my future bride!!

IU: Stop teasing wooyoung!! :D

Wooyoung: (sobs) but Im not teasing!! 

Taec: (drags Wooyoung Inside the School). OH!! sHE'll marry yoU One day! but now, let's go inside!! We don't want the pupils to wait.... right???

Wooyoung: ( smiles) OH!! right!! 

~iU"s POV~(at the back stage)

woW! WHat's wrong with Wooyoung!!? He seems LosT!! I mean!! MARRY HIM!??? GOOSH!! It would take A hundred billion years for me to marry him!!!

.Well, back to my speech!! As I was memorizing it, Suzy went to me..

Suzy: (hugged IU) Well, GOODLUCK BESTFRIEND!! I'll cheer for you.. and if you win, gossh!! I will be the one who will arrange your things at the council.

IU: oh!! thank Suzy!! :D you are really My BESTFRIEND!! (hugged her back)

After mins. The program started! THe MC called all the candidates.It was time to deliver our speech. When the MC called my name,I was pretty nervous, so I stood up and went at the stage. All of them are cheering including Wooyoung!! Wow! he has the guts to cheer on me. As I finish deliver my speech, one student asked me.

Student: whY did yoy chose to run for secretary?

IU: I just want to continue what I've started when im in my elementary days.

Student: hmm, So is there A chance that you would run for Vice president?

IU: Well, Maybe, but for now, I'll just stick for secretary,cause im not sure if I could handle that kind of job. (laughs)

As I went down the stage, Suzy, Wooyoung, and Taec congratulated me.

Suzy: Nice speech Iu!! YOU ROCK!! (kisses IU)

WOoyoung: (giggles) now that you deliver your speech!! CaN you marry me now??

IU: yah!! WOoyoung-oppa!! Stop teasing okaY!! (chuckles)

Wooyoung: what's that?? did you just call me Oppa?? Wow!! that;s nice!!!

IU: (blushes) aiish!! 

Taec: IU, congrats! that speech was awsome!! I bet you'll wiN!!

IU: TEac, Thanks!!

After hours,the MC said that winners will be announced after the votes has been counted. As they finish counting the votes. The MC announced the candidates for Secretary. 

MC:Lee Jolyn , Lee Jieun, Park MInho and Kang Su ree..

~AND the winner is.............(DRUMROLL)...........

"LEE JIEUN".........(everyone clapped their hands)

,I was shocked..I didn't expect that I would woN!! I mean!!.. I..goosh!!>.I went up to the stage directly..

IU: (nervous,giggles). GOSH!!<, I don't know what to say!!>. WEll, UHMM!!>. Well, tO all the students who voted me, t was a very big previlage for me!!> I really did appreciate what you've done.. KAMSAMNIDA!!! KAMSAMNIDA!!.. ~bows~

As I went to the back stage.. I saw all my competitors..I thought they would hate me but, they didn't..instead they congratulated me..

IU: (shakes hand with them).. BEtter luck next time! And wish you all the best..

LEE jolyn: You deserve the spot JIEUN,, CONGRATS!!!

IU: THANk You JOlyn!!. (hugs her). They left and Suzy went to me directly and hugged me.

Suzy: I told you !! you would wiN!!>. (hugged her).. Gosh!! Congrats!!. 

IU: aww.! thanks Suzy!! really.!! 

Suzy: see you at the Council!!>. (hugged me again then left)

.After the Election was finished. I went to the classroom. I packed my things and went outside..As I went outside the classroom, Wooyoung was leaning at the wall, I was shocked..I screamed..

Wooyoung: (covers IU's Mouth), Shut your mouth!!.. 

IU: YYah!.. I can't breathe!! (Wooyoung releases his hand).iT's your fault.. your the one who scared me!!.

Wooyoung: oH!! MIanhe!!> and btw!!.. CONGRATULATIONS jIUEN!! (hugged her)

IU: (blushes) aww.. Kamsamnida oppa!!. (hugged him back).

I looked at my watch and it was already late..

IU: uH. Oppa, I should be going now, well, thanks again!!

Wooyoung: OH!. me too, where's your house, I'll take you ona ride..(smiles)

IU: aaa..nniieeo.. IT's okaY!!

Wooyoung: NOO!.nOO!!> I'll take you home!! cm'on!! there's no bus..

IU: (blushes). oh!!>.okay!!.. 

I was shocked when Wooyoung grabbed my hand.. His hands were soft. He led me to his car. gOSh. He has a driver?? I mean, He has two hands!!.

~mins passed~ 

As I was about to get out of the car.. He gave me a kiss on the cheeks.

IU(blushes) yah!!>. BAD BOY!!!>

Wooyoung: OH!!> SorrY!!.. :)))

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I entered the house. I called my MOM and DAD. There were food.. GOSH!! they even bake mY favorite food!! "BANANA CAKE"

IU: Umma, Appa,! IM hOME!!! (takes banana cake)

IU"s MOm: So.. DID you woN!!???

IU: (giggles).. GOSH!!! I WON OF COURSE!!!<, (jumps)

IU"s dad: see!! I told you!!! (kisses her) LET'S EAT NOW!!

IU: WOW!! who baked the cake????

IU"s mOM: yOUR Niece.. AS always!!! :)))

IU: oH!!. really?? wHEre Are they!???

IU"S DAD: OH!!>THEy WouLD be hErE tomorrOW.!

IU: OH!!,,okaY!! :D

I was very tired.. sO I took out my dress, makeup,and everything.. I took a bath, pUt mY pajamas..and wrote my diary!!. IT''s the best day ever!!!.. ~

~END OF JIEUN'S POV~

 

~WOOYOUNG'S POV~

Taecyeon saw me smile.. HE laughs and looks at me

TAec: yah!! Why are you smiling..??? You really gave me goosebumps when I see you smile like that..

Wooyoung: (giggles) It's just!! IM FALLING for her!!

TAEC: whO?? THAt jIEun???

Wooyoung: YEs! I mean, the way she dressed at the election day!!..Im not supposed to fall for her.. It's supposed to be the other way around.

I mean, I was about to make her fall for me!!..but instead, I fall for her.. aiish!!..

Taec: (giggles) OH!! i see!!. WEll.,cOnfess to her..MAybe she likes you too..

Wooyoung: I want too, but somethings stopping me to do that!! I think,,,I don't have the guts to tell her.

Taec: WHAT???!! well, YPUR JANG WOOYOUNG..PRESIDENT OF STUDENT COUNCIL, THE MOST POPULAR GUY AND RICHEST GUY IN THE SCHOOL.

Girls came falling in line just to see you..I mean they came running just to talk to you!!!...............

Wooyoung: yeah!! right!!>. but I think she's different from any girls in this school!!

Taec: OH!! cm'n!! JUSt try..confess to her little by little,or step by step!..

Wooyoung: well< I'll try that!! :DD

TAEc: yah! A little advice:: Don't let her out of your sight!! she's a beautiful and charming girl..Some boys may like her. So I suggest you make your first move..

don't let her out of your sight,ONe's she's out of your sight, she'll be gone for good!! (if you know what I mean)

Wooyoung: don't worry, I wont let her out of my sight!!. TRsut Me.. SHE'll like me!!

TAec: THAT'S WHAT I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!! NO QUITING!!

I just smile.. oH..she'l fall for me!!

~END OF WOOYOUNG'S POV~