What are friends for!?

Enchanted To Meet You..

Jieun and Suzy went inside the conference room.They interupt Wooyoung's discussion..Well, all of them are shocked.

Wooyoung:-(looks to Jieun and Suzy): BOTH of you!..whY are you late??

IU: we lost track of time Wooyoung..Mianhe.

Wooyoung: well,I hope next time.it won't happen again. just go to your sits.

While Wooyoung was discussing,Jieun and Suzy were throwing papers..other members are just looking at them..even Wooyoung was looking but they didn't mind it..they just keep throwing..

Wooyoung:(looks at them) bOtH of you,.If you don't take this meeting seriously..It would be best if you two would just leave.

Suzy: Mianhe Wooyoung..uHmm pLease..cOntinue..

IU: mIanhe Wooyoung..(looking down)

Wooyoung: sO.I was saying.All of us will be preparing for next week's activity..which is helping the orphanage..and before I forget..next week's meeting will be moved on Saturday. Secretary,..Please Take NOte of it!.

Nickhun: you mean..after our visit at the orphanage??

Wooyoung: yeS nIckhun..wHY..do you have plans??

Nickhun:YEs..Im going to visit mY granpa in U.S.I don't want to miss his birthday..I'll be back on Tuesday..

Wooyoung: okay..well you're excused on Friday until Tuesday.

Nickhun: tHursday aFternoon would be my flight..

Wooyoung: tHUrsday afternoon??? you know nIckhun..to be sure..just don't come with us..IM sure you'll miss your flight if your going with us. yOu'll be excused Nickhun..jUst tell your granpa HAppY bIrtHday..oKay!??..

Nickhun: Wooyoung..Thankyou sOo much bro..you're a great friend..and don't worry,I'll tell Grandpa..GoMowo!!

Wooyoung: whAt aRe fRiends fOr??

~tHat would be all..you can go now..

All of them left the Conference room and went to their respective places..Jieun went to Suzy's corner.

Suzy: hey Jieun..what are you doing here?? let me guess..stick notes??ballpen??

IU: (laughs) you really know me..haha,,just stick notes.

Suzy: yeah right! haha..here you go!

IU: GoMOwo Suzy..

Jieun went back to her corner and starts checking things.and organizing papers.Suddenly..Wooyoung sent him a message..Jieun looked at her laptop and opened his message..

"I need you now in my office..and please bring me some tea bag"

                                                ~Wooyoung~

Well,she went to the kitchen and get some cup and teabag..She poured hot water on the cup and put the teabag in the cup.She went to Wooyoung's office.

IU: here's your tea Wooyoung..aNd why did you send me here anyway??

Wooyoung: I'll just ask if you're available later??

IU:(thinks) ..why???

Wooyoung: can we go to the park later??

IU: uhmm..sUre..wHat's the worst thing that will happen if I go out with you again..

Wooyoung: yeahh..right!!..soO,I'll see you later then???

IU: okay..we'll I'll go first!..

Wooyoung: Jieun..wait...

IU: yes?? do you want something???

Wooyoung: No.

IU: then..I'll go first..

Wooyoung: wait!!..(stands up)

IU: what??

Wooyoung: you look very presentable and beautiful today..

IU: aww..well,thanks!

Wooyoung opened the door for her..Jieun just waved bakc and went to her table..

~Jieun's POV~

is he alright?? he seems wrong this day..he's so sweet and funny and lovable..

yah!!..JIeun-nIe..STOP STOP STOP STOP!! you're not falling for him!! Just sTOP iT!!..

JUst because he says that you're beautiful..doesn't mean he likes you!!!...JUST STOP!!..

I wOnder what will happen later!!!!!

~END OF JIEUN'S POV~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Wooyoung's POV~

wow!! she looks dashing today!! i  just can't stop looking at her ..she's so pretty !!. what is happening with me..???

aM I fALLING for HER???? oH!! nO!!>.WOOYOUNG>..NO>>cONTROL yourself??? whY would she likes me??? After what I've done to her??? there's no way she'll lIke mE!!!.. JUST sTOP HOPING!!!>.

~END OF WOOYOUNG'S POV~

~FAST FORWARD~

It was 5pm..so everyone exited to the Council Room..except for Jieun.she has maNy things so finish..

Suzy: do you need help Jiennie??? I can stay you know..

IU: oh..no Suzy..I know you're tired..just go! im okay here.

Suzy: aww..are you sure???

IU: yes..Im sure..! (laughs)

Suzy: oww..okay..I'll go first..see you tomorrow sweetie..(kisses Jieun on the forehead)

~be careful on the way home...loveyou!!~

.IU: yeah..you too Suzy,,LOve you!!.(then left the room)

JIeun: aww..Im soo tired..maybe I'll just finish this at home..

While she was fixing her stuff..Wooyoung sent him a message..so she looked at her laptop,

~WOOYOUNG~

-yah..don't leave..we have a date remember??

Finally,she remembered their conversation earlier..then she sent him a reply..

~JIEUN~
OH..oKay..I remember Wooyoung..!!

It was 5;15pm..finally Wooyoung went outside..Jieun was sitting on the couch..listening to the music.

Wooyoung:(poked Jieun on the back): sOrRy-------

IU: yah..you scared me to death Wooyoung!!!..Damn/YOu scared me alot!!..

Wooyoung(laughs): aww..So sOrry Jieun..didn't mean to do that..well,.let's go!??

IU: yah.next time..don't do it! (laughs)

Both of them went outside the COuncil room..there is a silence while they are walking at the corridors.finally.IU started a conversation,

IU: so this is what a school likes when there's no people.!!>sO dark..and quiet!!

Wooyoung: wHY??are you scared??? (starts to tickle her at her back)

IU: Yah..sTOp tickling me!!..as matter of fact yes!! IM damn scared to closed area..

Wooyoung: well.don't worry..were almost out of the school campus..

Finally..they were out of the school..Wooyoung opened the door for Jieun.Wooyoung went to the drivers seat and looked at Jieun..He went closer to her,

IU:(moves away) what are you doing??

Wooyoung:(laughs) yah!..fastened your seatbelt..

IU: you could just tell me..you don't need to come closer to me..

Wooyoung: what do you expect?? kissing you??? it would be an honor to kiss me..

IU: nO!!.that;s not what Im expecting!!.and just drive Wooyoung..you're wasting time you know..

Wooyoung(laughs): awkeey.just relax..okay..??

~FAST FORWARD~

-AT THE PARK-

Wooyoung bought cotton candy for Jieun.They roamed around the park..they didn't ran out of conversation..people just keep looking at them.thinking that they are the lovliest couple.

IU: why does cotton candy taste delicious??

Wooyoung: because they are sweet..Just like you!!.

IU: haha..stop joking Wooyoung!!..

Wooyoung:but Im---

Suddenly..one person interupted their conversation..well.he's a photographer named Keith.

Keith: hI..Im keith Lee..Im a photographer..do you mind if I take pictures of you??

Wooyoung: sure..No problem!

Keith took some picture of them.

Keith: thank you sir..do you mind if I ask you some question??/

Wooyung: sure.

Keith: are you two a couple??

IU: no..were not a couple..

Keith: because.you two are like couples.!

Wooyoung: haha..thanks for the compliment but..were not a couple..were just friends..

Keith: oow..friends!! remember..friends sometimes,are called lovers.I'll leave you two alone..

IU:(looks to Wooyoung) well.that's a first!..i didn't know we were called couple here..

Wooyoung: yeah!!..what are we talking earlier?

IU: (laughs)..Im asking if you're joking.>!

Wooyoung: ah..but really.,Jieun//im not joking..why would I be..??

IU: welL,these days..boys aren't that trusted enough..

Wooyoung: (sobs) well.Im not one of them..(looks at the sky)..looks like it will rain..

IU: yah..it started pouring..

Wooyoung: Jieun..let's run to that library..

When they stepped inside..they noticed that there are few people inside the library. Well,they didn't mind it..

Wooyoung went searching for Chemisty book while Jieun was answering her homeworks.

Wooyoung: what are you doing?

IU: answering my homework..

Wooyoung: yah..that assignment will be checked on Monday.cm'on it's Friday..you still have Saturday and Sunday..i thought this would be a date??

IU: date?? you didn't tell me that..you just told me if Im available.!..

Wooyoung: yah!>.just stop it..okay!!.please..??

IU (puts her notebook inside her bag) yah..come with me..

Wooyoung:where??

IU: (grabs Wooyoung's outercote) cm'on..just come with me!!.

Wooyoung: were are we going!??

IU: here...it's so quiet in the second floor. you can barely relax in here..you can even talk here..

Wooyoung: yah..let's sit here..

IU: i love reading this book..My mom always reads this to me when I was a kid.

Wooyoung: you miss your mom don't you?! well.me I barely miss them both..

IU: why? your mom is here..right??

Wooyoung: well.yes..but she doesn't stay at home..she would be hanging with her friends..and my father is on a business trip..

IU: well.she's at London..(looks at Wooyoung). she left my father when I was Grade 3.

Wooyoung: sOrrY to hear that. Jieun.

IU: (starts CryinG) i  just missed her soo much!! right!??? i should me mad at her..but here I am..begging for her to come back

Wooyoung: (hugs IU) stOp crying Jieun..shh..jsut stop crying..

IU: that's why I always wished for that special someone.

Wooyoung: (looks at IU)..well,Im here!!.you don't have to search the whole world..

IU: what??!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 12 ( I LOVE YOU)

,.I'Ll uPdate sooN!!

and the wHOle mother part..it's not true..I just made it up!! :D

okay!!..<3 <3

.Rate aNd cOMmeNt Please!!..

LOVE YOU!!!