Strange Fight

Enchanted To Meet You..

"AT SCHOOL"

I was at my locker looking for my English and Math book,when someone tapped at my shoulder. She introduce herself as Maxine.

Maxine:HI there!! you're the new secretary.. Jieun right??

IU: ah..Ne..WaeyO?? (looks curious)

Maxine: I just want to tell you that stay away from Wooyoung..

IU: hmm?? excuse me??? could yoouu...uuhmm.. rephRase the question??? aaa..I mean,. Repeat the question???

Maxine: why sO messed up?? Just stay away from wooyoung.. Cause he's mInee... Okay ??! (Shouts at IU)

 As she was about slapped me..Suzy suddenly caught her hand..

Suzy: oH really MaxiNE??? and by the way,don't scare our Jieun..it's bad you know!!..(let's go of Maxine's hand)

Maxine: im just saying that  she sould stay away from Wooyoung..!!

Suzy: OH!!..well.what if Wooyoung falls for her??? Would you do something about it??

Maxine walked away without any word..

IU: oH!!>. Suzy..thanks for saving me..~bows~,. May I ask a Question??

Suzy: it was nothing actually,, (giggles). AND what's your question??

IU: did Wooyoung and Maxine have a relationship before??

Suzy: Ahh!! (shocked) Anniiyeeeoo.. NO.. why would Wooyoung be with her?? she has a bad and ugly Attitude..

She just likes Wooyoung alot, ever since first grade!! TRSUT ME!! she doesn't want anyone near him!!..

IU: wow!! that girl reaLLY has damn obsession with Wooyoung.. (chuckles)

Suzy: yeah!! right!! and by the way, let's get to class!! damn..were pretty late!! 

Suzy and I ran through the classroom. When we arrived there, students are playing.. tHey are lucky Mr.Kang is not there..

The students are playing,throwing papers at eachother,. and doing something crazy,,,I mean,they act like kindergarten.. Even the student council are having fun too..Well, except for me.and Suzy.. I took my seat at my chair and started reading love novels. But I can't concentrate because of the loud noise inside the room. So, I decided to walk to Suzy,but I was about to approach her, Taec went to her.. aishH! so I just get back to what Im doing, I just put my headphones so I can"t hear the noises.. 

~END OF IU'S POV~

......................................

~SUZY'S POV~

the room looks like were having a damn party! I've gotta admit,watching students fooling theirselves around makes me smile for a little bit..

my smile disappeared when Taec went to me. I mean.WHAT DOES HE WANT NOW???

Taec-HI babe. where did you go this morning?? (hugs her)

Suzy: None of your business Taec (pushes him away)

Taec: yah!! BAbe. I saw you smiling a while ago..but when I came to you.. It vanished. Did yOU see---- (I cut his words.cOvering his mouth)

Suzy:tHen again,it;s none of your business Taec..and PLease.Don't call me BABE!! yOU dON't OWN me!!!

Taec:(pUshed Suzy's Hand) Yah!!!.. dO you want to kill me??? IO can't breathe you know!!!.>aiiish! THIS GIRL!!

Suzy: that's your fault.! nice talking with you!!.

gOsh!! tHat bOY!!..BUT WHY DOES MY HEART BEATING SO FAST??? oMMoo..OMmoMoo.>!! AAAhh!

~END OF SUZY'S POV~

Jieun was reading a novel,when suddenly..Wooyoung interupted her..

Wooyoung: yah!!Jieun..what are you doing??! (his eyes were fixed on IU)

IU: isn't it obvious,Im reading! (chuckled)

wOOYOUNG: AHH..i Know tHat!~giggles~ sO, whAt KiNd of bOok aRE yOU reading??

IU: jUSt love novels! why?? dO you want to read???

Wooyoung: ooH!!.nO thanks!!

Wooyoung left her and went to the crowd..He was enjoying what he's doing. iT's Like they're having a pArty!!..

Mr.Kang entered the room..he was shocked and really...really angry!! it feels likes he was about to explode.. the students rushed to their seats as Mr.Kang was looking at us..

Mr Kang: WHAT DO YOU THINK OUR CLASSROOM??? A FISH MARKET?? A MALL?? WHAT!!!!????

may I remind you that YOU students are not KINDERGARTEN ANYOME!! yOUr a HIGHSCHOOL student!! CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN WHY ALL OF YOU ARE SHOUTING LIKE A CRAZY PERSON???!!! ARE WE SELLING FISH HERE???!!  half of the students laugh at his words...

~AAHH..SO DO YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY!!???WELL,TO ME!!>.?? IT'S NOT!! and IM very surprised that the STUDENT COUNCIL didn't do nothing about this situation.!!!

aS a pUNishmenT!// we are going to have a post test..since all of you wasted 30 mins. Im gonna give you 15 mins. to study!! from pages 51-55 of your book..the lowest score would be 5- below. Passing score is 55 and above. Now please.. STUDY!!!.. wHen IM back, the test begins!!.. UNDERSTAND!!??

EVERYONE nodded and Mr.Kang left the room..

gosh!! Mr.Kang is preety mad. I've got to study now!!. and aGain!!.. Wooyoung interupted Jieun while studying!!

Wooyoung: wow!! I've never seen Mr.Kang So mad at us!!.

IU: *looks at Wooyoung* well, If all of you didin't shout like a crazy person..He wouldn't be mad..you know!!.

Wooyoung: ~chuckles~ oH reallY!!.ahah!

IU: tHis is serious Wooyoung.. HOw cOME you're just laughing in this kInd of situation!!.. oH!!. is that the attitude of a president???

Woyoung:hhM!>> let me think!!!! (laughs)

IU: this is All your fault!! Woo,,are you really serious??

Wooyoung: since when of this is all my fault???

IU:iF you just discipline the students.none of this will happen!! BabO!!/.,and you're the president right???you should know your prioreties and obligations!!

Wooyung: SHUTUP!! i kNow my responsibilty IU.. and DON"T LECTURE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IU: oH! really!?? DROP THE ACT!!.. you don't deserve to be iN that place!!

Wooyoung clenched his fist! ~ YOU!!~ you think you've won?? iM gonna,!! before he could finish Taec grabbed his buddy away from IU..He was scared..that Wooyoung would her IU..

Wooyoung: yah!! Taec..Let gO off ME!!!.. he was struggling!!..

Taec: yah!!..be still Woo.. she's just a girl!!..

Wooyoung: yeah!!>. a Girl with a bIG attitude!!..

(looks at IU) were so not DONE!!. I'll teach yOu a lesson you won't forget!!..

Mr.Kang arrived at the room with lots of paper. He told Wooyoung that he will distribute the papers..Wooyoung refused because he was still mad..

weLL, Nickhun offered that he will be the one who will distribute the papers..Taec looked at Wooyoung.

Taec- we'll discuss this at home Woo, but for now!! Slide it for a while!!..

Wooyung smirked.. he shot a death glare at Iu.. IU shivered. sHe was afraid. Mr.Kang announced that the test will begin now..

~hours spent~

As they finished the test .Mr Kang gathered the papers..

Mr.Kang: well, students..Im going to announce your scored next week. okay. and I don't want to repeat what happen earlier OKAY STUUDENTs???

 aLL students nods..

~class dismissed, see you next week Students!!.. and all the student Council..we have a meeting later.. after the class.

 MR.president. please..gather them later!!..okay!!

Wooyoung: yes.Mr.kAnG..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------