First Day OF School

Enchanted To Meet You..

"AT HOME"

Jieun was sleeping while her mom suddenly burst inside her room and woke her up..

Jieun's mom: Jieun-nah,why are you still in bed? you're gonna be late for 1st day of school..

Jieun: huh>?? what time is it??!(looks into her alarm clock)..WHAT??!!! it's already 7:15??!! gossh!! IM LATE!!!!...

Jieun's mom: I'll be in the kitchen, preparing your breakfast okay??!

jIeun: okay mom!!

~mins.passed~    

After she finished dressing her self,she went directly to the dining room..after she finished eating,she brushed her teeth..She kissed her mom goodbye ad left the house..

~fastforward~

"AT SCHOOL"

Jieun was very excited to see her new friends,classmates and teacher, but first,she went to the guidance office to settle her records. After that,she went to her classroom in BN-1..When she arrived in the classroom, a guy was waiting outside the door. It was teacher Kang,our adviser..He escorts me through the room..

Mr.Kang. JIeun..Please introduce yourself..

Jieun: ANeyeong everone.. Im Lee Jieun-IMnIda.but you can call me Iu for short.. (bows)

Everone: AnEyeOnG JiEun. (waves at her).

Mr.Kang: okay class..be nice to her okay?    (looks to jieun) yOu can sit next to Wooyoung.

Jieun: Okay sir.!! ~bows~..

When she took a seat, Wooyoung started a little conversation.

Wooyoung: Aneyeong!! Im Jang Wooyoung..(chuckles) President of Student Council..

IU: Hi Wooyoung..Im Lee jIeun..(shakes hand with him). 

after the conversation.. Jieun was curious why he keeps staring at her so she didn't mind it.. 

~LESSONS START~.

-------

~JIEUN'S POV~

Thank God Im not late!!!! Maybe Introducing myself to anyone doesn't seem so hard..

I was sitting next to this guy named JangWooyoung.. He has the sweetest smile and cutest eyes I've ever seen.. but,except the part that he brags he"s the president of the council...>! and Im curious..whY dOes HE keep staring at me??! I mean!! Do I know this guy?!?! gawwrR!!

~End Of Jieun"s POV~

-------

 

When Mr.Kang told the girl to sit next to me.I was alert..I mean..I felt something spark inside me..As she took a sit, I took the advantage to introduce myself.

uuggh..I want to punch myself. Why in the world did I told her im the president of the council?? I hate myself!!! I just hope she doesn't think i Brag of being the president!!!.. .. I jUSt Keep staring at her!!! she's so cute!! <3 <3

 

~fast forward~ Bell rings!!

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"AT THE Corridor"

I was walking at the corridor when I noticed the advertisment pinned on the bulletin board.It was about running for the election. I was interested in joining,so I went to the Student council.When I arrived their,I was very crowded.I decided that I would ran for secretary. As I was finished writing my name.. someone at the back pushed me,and I bumped into someone named Taecyeon.I saw his name pinned in his uniform.

Taec: (mad) Yah!!.. Are yOU blind???!!!

IU: Oh. MIAnHE..mIAnhe..~bows~.. soMEone pushed me at the bacK!.mIanhe..

Taec: (laughs). It's okay!!.. by the way, IM Ok Taecyeon.. you're the new school girl right??... Jieun right??! Lee Jieun??

IU: aHH..yeah!!>. (giggles).

Taec: wHat brings you here?? are you running for election??

IU: auh!!>. nneee... IM running for secretary.. YoU>?? 

Taec: OH.? me?? IM not running..im already part of the council..since first year..were just looking for new one's because the others were transferred to another school.

IU: oh!! I see!!.. I'll go first okay!! Aneyong Taec.. ~bows~ NIce metting you..

Taec: OH!!.. okay` ME too.. nice MEeting you. (enters the st udent council room)

I was hungry so I went directly to the cafeteria..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"AT THE CAFETERIA"

LUnchLady: what do you want to eat my child??

IU": oh.. just vegetable salad and orange juice..please.

Lunchlady: oh!! here you go my child.. Eat well..

IU: Kamsamnida! ~bows~.

I was searching for vacant seat. I already searched the whole cafeteria, but there's no vacant. So I decided that I would eat at the rooftop..As I was about to leave the cafeteria..A girl approach to me and dragged me into her seat. She introduced her self.

Suzy: HI.Im Bae Suzy. Your Lee Jieun right?? the new schoolgirl??

IU: aH..NE..Nice to meet you Suzy..

Suzy: why are you still standing?? sit here..(giggles)

IU: OH!..kamsamnida!! 

Suzy: soo..are you running for the election??

IU: oh! yes i am.. (answred happily) yOu??

Suzy: ME?? Im already part of the council.were just searching for new one's

IU: Oh just what Taec said to me earlier.. 

Suzy: oH..I see yOu met that stupid Taec..

Iu: stupid??!! he seems nice... why?!, Do you like him??( starts chewing her salad)

Suzy: nice.. He's not nice..he's a playboy..and why would I like him anyway? he's a nO-goodie..

IU: (chuckle) haha! chill.. dO you mind if I ask you a question??

Suzy: sure!! anything!! 

IU: uhmm.. do you know Jang Wooyoung??

Suzy: oH..yes of course..everyone knows him.. he's very popular and rich..he's the president of the council..and He's our classmate..

why?? do you like him?? hmmM??

IU: OH! aaaa..nnn ...iii.. it's just!! he keeps staring at me..it irritates me..!

Suzy: (chuckles.. and then looks at her watch). Oh.. mianhe jIeun..I should be going now.. I still have to report at the council.. 

IU: OH..okay Suzy!!. weLl. nice chatting with you! goodbye!! :D

Suzy: hey.. If you need help, just look for me!! okay!!?? Aneyong!!

~fast forward~ < BELL RINGS>

.I went back to the  room.. I even saw Wooyoung,Suzy,Taecyeon..and I even met new friends. they're part of the council too. Their names are Nickhun and Taeyeon..As the classes were ended.We are told to go the Student council for instructions. As I arrived their,the room  is full of students. There is no seat left. So I just stood up..Wooyoung noticed that I can't write properly..so he dragged me to his seat..

IU: yah!!.. our gripped me very hard! don't you mind saying sorry??

Wooyoung: MIanhe iU.. and please..no more excuses..just shut up and listen.

IU: aiissh!!. okay!( answered Wooyoung in her lowest voice)..

Wooyoung: Soo,You have one more week left before the election starts..I must advice that students must gain your trust now..

I hope that this election would be fair..okay?? and please. no fighting. if one of you loses, accept it. and if one of you wins,please. don't underestimate the persons who didn't won..okay?? 

this meeting is dismissed..

------

After that meeting, I went home directly.. I took a bus, and then after mins of driving..I finally arrived at my home!!.

IU: ummmaa,,aPPaa IM home!!!..

JIeun's Dad : why are you late??

Jieun: oH! we have a meeting.. for the election..

Jieun's dad: Oh.you joined again?? 

Jieun: yes appa!! 

Jieun's dad: you better tell your mom to make some flyers now!..

Jieun: okay appa!!..I'll be sleeping now..IM tired.. bye appa! :D

.After that, she went to her room and put herself into sleep....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you go guyss! my chapter one!! chapter 2 will be post tomorrow or later.. :D

.

.

Please rate and comment..!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*school uniform: (girls)

~checkered skirt (above the knee), long sleeves(white),NEcktie(blue)ribbon(pink) coat (white)(light brown) 

*school uniform: (boys)

~pants, long sleeves(white) necktie( black)(red) coat(light brown)~

STUDENT COUNCIL T-SHIRT

*GIRLS*

~FRONT~color (pink) with logo STUDENT COUNCIL 

BACK ~ NAME and nO.16

BOYS

FRONT color BLUE. with logo STUDENT COUNCIL

BACK NAME and NO. 15