Chapter II: Altercation Between the Two

Fraudulent Love of Mine

*IM SORRY IF I HAVE MISPELLED THE WORDS/WRONG GRAMMAR*

             There is an upcoming event for the launch of the new fashion dresses. The janitors were tasked to clean the stage and the place where the models will be practicing; it was Eunhyuk’s first day at work. There are two fashion designers involved Tae Yeon and Yoona. They have designed very alluring dresses. The models looked really bewitching. They carried those dresses perfectly. Hyoyeon hooked Eunhyuk’s eyes, she was very gorgeous. For the other janitors Tiffany was the most beautiful model but for Eunhyuk’s eyes Hyoyeon was the only one existing. “Hey! Who’s the girl wearing the blue dress.” Eunhyuk asked.  “Oh that’s Hyoyeon. The one with the pink dress was Tiffany” a janitor replied then asked “She is very pretty isn’t she?” “Yes! Hyoyeon’s very pretty.” “Actually I was referring to Tiffany.” The janitor said. “Oh! Yes she’s pretty but I like Hyoyeon she is prettier.” Eunhyuk said. He was open-mouthed because of Hyoyeon, for him she was like a living angel on Earth.

             The janitors had finished cleaning and the models were done preparing themselves for the general practice. Everyone in that place was amazed of Tiffany’s beauty except Eunhyuk. The models started to walk at the stage with their beautiful dresses. Tiffany was in front of Hyoyeon and was blocking her. Eunhyuk was signaling tiffany to move a little to see his angel. Tiffany stared and she was whispering to Eunhyuk and said “What?” Everybody was laughing at Tiffany because she looked stup*d at the stage. She finished the practice then she went to look for Eunhyuk. She pushed Eunhyuk’s left shoulder and said “You really wanted me to be embarrassed in front of many people! Don’t you?!” “No I was just asking you to move a little so that I can see Hyoyeon.” Eunhyuk said calmly. “So! What now? You like her? Wake up! She will never like you!” Tiffany told Eunhyuk and then she pushed Eunhyuk really hard then she left.

             Eunhyuk was very sorry for what he had done. He really didn’t mean it he just wanted to see his angel. He was planning to find Tiffany’s dressing room to apologize to Tiffany and at the same time to find for Hyoyeon’s dressing room too, it was like he was hitting two birds with one stone. So he went to look for Hyoyeon’s dressing room first and he successfully found it. Now, he knows where to go to give Hyoyeon some love letters, chocolates, flowers so that Hyoyeon would like him. Then, he tried to look for Tiffany and he saw her and apologized again but she did not accept his apology and said “You are expecting me to forgive you!? After what you’ve done! Well let me tell you something. I was the MAIN model here and then YOU EMBARRASED me to other people. I WAS TAKING CARE of my REPUTATION since the first day I’ve worked here. I REPRESENT this company so I HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF MY IMAGE but you destroyed it even my friends are laughing at me! Good thing kindness still remains within me. If not, you would be out of this office as soon as I talk to your boss. So if you don’t mind, LEAVE ME, MY LIFE and MY DRESSING ROOM ALONE! I don’t want to see pests in my own dressing room!”