Chapter VI: The Beginning of His Hidden Love

Fraudulent Love of Mine

 

       Eunhyuk started to like Tiffany; he started to have a crush on her and started to hate Hyoyeon. For him, she was selfish for not telling the truth. Eunhyuk was the only one who saw the good side of Tiffany. He’s intention for her was pure. Tiffany used to help charities and an orphanage, whenever she went to the charities and an orphanage she takes Eunhyuk with her. Every day his feelings for Tiffany were developing. Tiffany was a perfect girl. She is rich, kind and cares for the other people around her.

     One day Eunhyuk asked Tiffany “Why do you help poor people or even orphans? I mean you don’t need to.”Tiffany smiled then said “I like to help orphans because I was like an orphan too. My mother and father were always in different places. They were taking care of their business but unfortunately, they forgot to take care of me too. The only difference between me and them was I have parents but I don’t see them and I have everything I’ve wanted. I also helped them because they were unlike my friends before; they don’t like me for my money, they like me for what I am and who I am. They treated me as a part of their family. In fact they don’t know that I came from a wealthy family. I also want to comfort them. I want to be there if they need help. I don’t want them to experience the things that I experienced. I didn’t have anyone to help me whenever I have problems.” And then she nodded”Oh! Don’t worry I’m here for you. I’ll be your friend, best friend, and father or if you want I can be your lover too.”Eunhyuk replied “Lover? You silly boy.” Tiffany told Eunhyuk then smiled.

     Tiffany asked Eunhyuk to go with her in the market to buy some things to give to the orphanage. They bought toys, clothes, and some useful donations which they can use every day. Tiffany was the perfect example for Eunhyuk’s ideal lady. She is kind, beautiful, and unselfish. She helps people who are in great need. She also knows how to appreciate the simple thoughts that people around her is giving her. He didn’t want to dream and hope that one day Tiffany would like him back. He doesn’t want to rely on false hope again. It may hurt even more than it hurt when Hyoyeon didn’t like him back.

     Eunhyuk started to be more kind to Tiffany. He offers her food or drinks and helps her with the things she needed to accomplish. Eunhyuk showed her his affection by doing these simple things. Then Tiffany asked, “Why are you being so nice to me? Don’t tell me you’re starting to like me.” “No, I don’t! You’re just my friend. You know, what are friends for right? Hahaha...” Eunhyuk told Tiffany with a fake smile. He is nervous because what if one day Tiffany knew and she would avoid him. For him it’s better for Tiffany to be clueless about his feelings than to be apart from his love.