Chapter III: Expectation for His Affection

Fraudulent Love of Mine

*I'M SORRY IF I'VE WRITTEN THE SENTENCES INCORRECTLY OR EVEN THE WORDS*

            Tiffany knew she was harsh to Eunhyuk but she was afraid that her parents would know about that. They might stop Tiffany to be the main model because of that simple incident which may happen again and they hate it when she is embarrassed in front of many people. They are very protective when it comes to Tiffany. She doesn’t want to stop her passion that’s why she thought that the only way to continue her dreams was to snob Eunhyuk and the other people who were making fun of her.

 

            The event had started. The models showed up and was been admired by the people who were watching, the dresses they were wearing were also attractive. The models walked into the stage all of the boys were amused by their beauties. The most outstanding models were Hyoyeon, Yuri, Soo young, Soe Hyun and Jessica. Everybody was talking about their beauties while they were walking until Tiffany came. The audience was open-mouthed. They can’t believe the dazzling beauty of Tiffany, a lot of pictures was taken. The event was done. As the audience was leaving Eunhyuk was cleaning the area near to the exit door he heard about the audience who were talking about Tiffany. They were all praising her angelic beauty he can’t believe of what he heard. For him there are more gorgeous models than Tiffany.

           After the event he started to put some gifts with cards to show Hyoyeon how much he adores her. These gifts brings smile to Hyoyeon and whenever he sees Hyoyeon smiling his heart is filled with joy. Every night he retrospects about Hyoyeon and have dreams about their love story. Every day he was inspired to go to work to see Hyoyeon, his angel. And each day whenever he sees her he’s feelings for her was developing. He started to hope that one day they will have a happy love story that everyone would be jealous.

          While eating breakfast Eunhyuk’s mother asked him”How’s your job?” “It’s good mom. In fact I just found someone whom I want to spend my whole life with.” Eunhyuk replied. His mom was a bit worrying about him. He might believe about his own thoughts and expect that one day they will have a happy ending. And if this will not happen this may cause for his heart to be broken.