The Finale: The Everlasting thing called LOVE

Fraudulent Love of Mine

 

      The next morning, Tiffany approached Eunhyuk but he was just ignoring Tiffany. Tiffany was clueless why Eunhyuk was mad at her. Then she talked to him and said “Why are you ignoring me? What did I do to you?” “Nothing. Don’t mind me.”  Eunhyuk told Tiffany while walking away. Tiffany followed him and asked “Please tell me, honestly why are you mad at me?” “You want the truth? I love you and I hate that you’re dating that guy instead of me!” Eunhyuk told Tiffany. Tiffany smiled and said “Don’t worry I love you too.” Eunhyuk asked Tiffany if she could be his girlfriend. She said yes then Eunhyuk kissed his new girlfriend.

      They were both happy and really enjoyed being together but some are against their relationship especially those who are working in the company. They were wondering why a girl like Tiffany would like a janitor. But Tiffany always tells them “I am not looking for Mr. Perfect. I‘m just trying to find Mr. Right.” They are prepared to protect their relationship against the people who wanted to devastate their relationship.

      They loved going to the beach together and converse about what happened the whole day. Eunhyuk said “I’m so happy that you’re my girlfriend. I couldn’t wish for anything right now.” “You know since I was a kid I was very lonely but I have everything I wanted but I can’t figure out what do I want but since I’ve found you I knew that you were the missing key to the happiness that I’ve always wanted.” Tiffany and Eunhyuk enjoyed being together.  Their love was developing as the days go by. They had matured together. And discovered what was one true love was.

      Tiffany: Life can’t be counted in candles or measure in number of years. It is counted in small joys, good times, laugh lines and tears. We should all enjoy the days that we have our loved ones they are the key to happiness in our lives. Love is the most unending and powerful thing on Earth. And who knows our story might have a second part.

*THE END*

_ _ _ ______________________________________________________________________________________________________ _ _ _ 

I'm sorry that I finished the story too soon but i promise I'll make a sequel for this story. And by that time they are already married in the story.