Chapter VII: Bewilderment for her Feelings

Fraudulent Love of Mine

 

     On the other hand, Tiffany also has some feelings for Eunhyuk. She just can’t accept it. She just thought that it was because Eunhyuk was kind. Tiffany just focused in her job and in helping other people while Eunhyuk made Tiffany as his inspiration. They really became closer. Eunhyuk is always serious yet very hilarious. These attitudes made the girls like him. And whenever the girls are flirting Eunhyuk outside Tiffany’s laughing but inside she’s crying and dying out of jealousy. Good thing Eunhyuk always approach her to leave.

     There are also some boys who were courting Tiffany. And she also likes them a bit. They also came from a good and wealthy family. Siwon her very diligent suitor asked her for a date. And she accepted it because she knows that he is a good man. The next morning Tiffany went to her work. She finished some photo shoots and practiced and then she immediately left but as she was about to get into her car Eunhyuk called her so she went to ask Eunhyuk why and then he said “It’s still early, where are you going?” “Oh I have a date with Siwon a very kind suitor of mine.” Tiffany answered Eunhyuk.  “Oh! *then sighed* Well enjoy your date. *fake smile then nodded*” Eunhyuk went back to the office without saying goodbye to Tiffany.

     Tiffany and Siwon had fun with their date. They went out for movies and ate dinner at a famous restaurant. They talked about each other’s lives. Siwon was impressed of Tiffany’s attitude, personality and beauty. Siwon is a business man and came from a wealthy family. He is a good man who is very affectionate with children and animals. He also sponsors for the charities and has a good principle in life. He knows what he really wants and a mature man. He is very ideal. Many girls like him including Tiffany. Siwon take Tiffany to her house and said “Would we have a second date?” “I’ll think of it and I’ll text you next time.” After Tiffany answered she immediately went inside her house.

     She’s confused about her feelings. Is it Eunhyuk, a kind hearted man, the boy who’s always been there for her and treated her as a person and not as a bank or Siwon a very disciplined, kindhearted and a rich man who always helps other people in great need?