Chapter V: The Commencement of Friendship

Fraudulent Love of Mine

                Every day Eunhyuk was giving a card to Hyoyeon and every time he does Hyoyeon regrets for what she had done. She allowed Eunhyuk to rely on false hopes. He’s boy friend was also sweet, kind and thoughtful and whenever he sees Eunhyuk he remind Hyoyeon about her boyfriend. She tried to tell Eunhyuk about the truth but whenever she does she fails because she’s nervous and scared of what will be Eunhyuk’s reaction. That’s why she planned to tell Eunhyuk the truth by the time her boy friend will visit her.

                Hyoyeon’s boy friend visited her. It was the sign for Hyoyeon to tell Eunhyuk the truth but unfortunately, he saw already saw them. They were sweet to each other and love each other very much.  Eunhyuk was hurt badly. He’s hopes between Hyoyeon and him was all a piece of a junk. Tiffany heard a crying man and saw him and felt pity for him. She touched his shoulder and when Eunhyuk faced him she was shocked but she still stayed and comforted Eunhyuk. She even offered him a handkerchief. She also apologized to Eunhyuk and said “I’m sorry for scolding you. I was just worrying that because of that simple incident my parent would stop me from my passion because they hate it whenever I’m embarrassed in front of too many people.” Eunhyuk accepted her apology and then she asked “Why are here outside and why are you crying?” “Hyoyeon. She let me expect of something that is impossible to happen. It hurts so much when you dream of something that will never happen and then you wake up that it was all a fake, things which are far from the reality.” “You know why we are hurt badly it is because we want some things which are never meant for us and stopped for searching the things which are really destined for us that’s why stand up and wipe your tears.” Tiffany told Eunhyuk then she smiled. Eunhyuk saw Tiffany’s smile for the first time. He said “Wow! It’s the first time I see you smile. I love it. For me, your smile brightens up the world.”  “Well, thank you.” Tiffany was flattered and her cheeks blushed. It is the first time that someone appreciated her smile.

                After standing up Eunhyuk asked”Thank you so much for comforting me I really did appreciate it. So, were now okay? I mean are we friends already?” “Yes were friends. And let me introduce myself properly I am Tiffany, Tiffany Hwang.”  Tiffany told Eunhyuk with a big smile.”And I’m Lee Hyukjae, Eunhyuk was only my nickname. Nice to meet you.” Eunhyuk told Tiffany. They shared their laughter with each other and enjoyed the whole afternoon together.