Chapter IV: Rueful Tricks

Fraudulent Love of Mine

 

                One day while Eunhyuk was putting some gifts in front of Hyoyeon’s door. Hyoyeon saw him. He ran to hide but Hyoyeon chased him then she slipped this leaves Eunhyuk no choice but to help Hyoyeon and to accompany her to her room. Hyoyeon asked”Are you the one who was putting those gifts?””Yes, I was.”Eunhyuk answered. After Eunhyuk had accompanied her to her room he left. Hyoyeon is kind of person who likes to trick people. She started to think how to trick Eunhyuk because he seems to like her and she already has a boy friend.

                Eunhyuk walked way home and then Hyoyeon followed him with her car and offered him to ride her car and asked where he lived. While she was driving, Hyoyeon pretend to like Eunhyuk and said”Uhm. What’s your name you? Hurriedly went home a while ago.” “Eunhyuk.” Eunhyuk replied.”Ah, sounds interesting.” Hyoyeon said then smiled at Eunhyuk. He just smiled but deep inside his heart he is jumping of laughter and joy because finally his love saw him then she talked to him.

                When he arrived home, he asked Hyoyeon if she would like to have some drinks but she refused then she left. He immediately went home and shared it with his family and with his mom. They were happy for him but his mom said “Eunhyuk were very happy for you but just don’t rely on false hope and don’t set your expectation to high, it may hurt you badly.” “Um ma, I know that you’re worried but you don’t have to I know my limitations.” Eunhyuk told his mom with a smile then they hugged each other.

                The next day, Eunhyuk saw Tiffany and then he hid he didn’t want to get scolded by Tiffany again. He just hoped that she would forgive him because he did not mean it. And he also saw Hyoyeon; she waved her hand towards Eunhyuk. He looked around to see if there’s any person around him and then he saw that there’s none then he waved back to Hyoyeon. They had coffee at cafeteria and talked about their lives. Hyoyeon was almost dying of laughter because Eunhyuk was very humorous. She felt comfortable with Eunhyuk in a short period of time.

                She knew that Eunhyuk was a better and kind person. And she was a bit penitent for what she’s doing. She thought that Eunhyuk was kind of a bad boy that she could play around and hang out with. She knows that Eunhyuk likes her and he also think that Hyoyeon like him back but she can’t tell him the truth because he might get mad. In a short period of time he started to treat Eunhyuk as her friend and she doesn’t want to lose a friend like Eunhyuk who is kind, thoughtful and unselfish.