Chapter I: Luscious and Impecunious Lifestyle

Fraudulent Love of Mine

 

*I'M SORRY IF I'VE WRITTEN THE SENTENCES INCORRECTLY OR EVEN THE WORDS*

                 Tiffany came from a rich family. She was very mischievous but she needed to have proper etiquette so that her family won’t be ashamed of her. As the only child she is the one who will inherit all of the inheritance from her parents. Her parents are always busy for their company while her grandparents were living in a different country.  She had many friends and she had everything that she wanted but she wasn’t contented. She was finding for something else but she couldn’t figure out what it is.

                She did everything so that everyone would like her. She tried to please everybody but there are real opportunists in this world. They wanted to be a friend of Tiffany so that they can experience the luxurious life of Tiffany. Every time she knows about these things she’s disappointed with her friends. And she also gets mad with her fake friends. She feels like she’s dumped. She’s sweet but no one can see it because they can only see her money.

                Her parents found out about these. She was prohibited by her parents to be friends with ordinary people. She can only be friends with wealthy people. Her parents believed that rich people will not abuse their daughter because they have their own wealth. Her Parents told Tiffany about the real world and said “Honey, were sorry but we have to do this to protect you. There are really some people that use other person to be luxurious. And we don’t want you to have fake friends that will betray you in the end. We just care for you baby because you are our only child.” Tiffany did not have any choice but to trust her parents. From then on, Tiffany had a hard time to trust other people. She thought that they just wanted to use her. Tiffany graduated in Yonsei University. Though she had a family business waiting for her she wanted to work as a model because she really loved fashion since she wa a kid. Her beauty stands out more than the other models. Any dress tht she carries looks perfect if she was the one wearing it. The other employees with higher positions adore her very much that’s why they promoted her as the main model.

                On the other hand, there is a boy named Eunhyuk who has a lifestyle which was totally inversed with Tiffany’s life. He was poor but he had real friends and his family was been always with him he had really enjoyed his childhood. And he has two sisters whom he loved the most that’s why they loved Eunhyuk back. He had a happy family. They had insufficient money that’s why he didn’t study for college but he really persevere but it’s hard to get a job with a higher salary if you didn’t finished college. He was forced to work as a janitor in the company where Tiffany was working.