We’ll go as far as we want

Tugging at your Heartstrings

Hanni fanned her face with her hands. The backstage was small and cramped with the four of them finishing the preparations. Minji rolled her shoulders and wrists, Danielle warmed up her voice with the exercises Hanni had already done, and Haerin tuned her bass to perfection.

There was a knock on the wall behind Hanni.

“I heard NewJeans is about to give an amazing show?”

“Yunjin!” Hanni beamed and dashed to her, almost jumping into her arms.

“Hey, girls! You all look so cool!”

“Oh my gosh, I didn’t know you guys were coming!” Danielle joined them, hugging Kazuha.

“Surprise, es!” Kazuha giggled. “Just wait until you see the crowd.”

“Zuha!” Yunjin pinched her arm. “Don’t spoil!”

“Oops.” Kazuha wasn’t sorry a bit.

“The crowd?” Minji peeked behind the curtain and gasped. “Holy . Yeonjun?! Since when y’all are here?!”

“You came to see us?” Haerin asked.

“But of course! We couldn’t miss the first actual NewJeans concert, could we?” Yunjin patted her head.

“We?” Hanni frowned, looking at Minji, expecting an answer. Minji only smiled. “Who else?”

“You’ll see.” Yunjin squeezed Hanni’s hands. “Anyway, we just wanted to say hi! Hyein told us you were here and we could come.”

“Thank you so much.” Hanni pouted. “That means a lot.”

“You’re gonna do great!” Yunjin held her cheeks and kissed her forehead. “When was the last time that I did your eyeliner before your concerts? Look at you, now. Okay, I’m getting emotional. You girls go and break that stage!”

“You bet!” Minji pointed a drumstick at her. “Thanks, guys.”

“Break a leg!” Kazuha waved her hand as they went back to the crowd.

“Group up.” Minji pulled them in a circle, hand in the middle. “Let’s do this. Remember-“

“Have a ing blast!” Hanni put her hand on top of hers.

Minji faced her, widened eyes. Hanni bit her lip and drew her eyebrows together, giving her a confident nod.

“I love rocker Hanni,” Danielle said, putting her hand on top.

“Me too.” Hanni beamed at her, pride blooming in her chest. “ classical girl Hanni. That is dead.”

Haerin snorted a laugh and joined her hand with hers. Minji topped with her other and pressed them together. “New!”

“Jeans!” The others shouted right after, throwing their hands in the air.

They stood by the curtain separating the backstage from the stage, and a rush took over Hanni’s body. She flailed her limbs around, shaking her head.

“You okay?” Minji grabbed her hand.

“Yes. I wanna go.”

“Excited?”

“So ing much.”

Minji looked back at Danielle pecking Haerin’s lips, and Hanni looked at Minji, in her baggy tank top half tucked in jeans and dropped suspenders. Hanni grabbed her face and kissed her lips too.

“For good luck.” Hanni booped her nose. “Love you.”

Minji gave her that one adorable gummy smile. “Love you, too. Let’s rock?”

Hanni grabbed her hand and pulled her forward onto the stage.

Bright lights and cheers greeted them. Hanni blinked to get her eyes adjusted and stood in front of her keyboard, looking ahead. Her chin dropped when she finally realized what they meant. Hyein was right there at the front waving like crazy. Hanni beamed and waved back, at her and at all of her friends, who traveled all the way to Korea during winter break. Well, Australia’s winter. It was summer in Korea, and Hanni was loving every bit of it so far.

But standing there in front of all her friends and people she had no idea who were, ready to perform in that not so small venue, was probably the best part yet, and she didn’t even open to sing.

“Hello, everyone!” Danielle spoke into her mic, a hand gripping the stand and another the neck of her yellow, brand new electric guitar. “Thank you all so much for being here during this amazing, warm summer night! We’re NewJeans, and we hope you enjoy your time with us!”

The crowd cheered, Chan’s whistle louder even. Danielle added something else in Korean and Hanni took the time to look around. At Minji, who felt her eyes on her. At Haerin and her small smile constant on her lips as she looked around at the crowd. In front, at everyone, and let herself absorb their energy.

Minji counted, hitting her drumsticks, and Hanni took in a deeper breath.

They started with ‘Bad’, and then ‘My Only Enemy’. Hyein sang her lungs out during the chorus. She loved the song, and she had heard it countless times as she edited the music video for it. Hanni couldn’t stop beaming at the energy coming from the crowd, like an aura giving her a motivation boost.

They panted a bit as they finished, and now, the biggest moment arrived. Just like they rehearsed, Danielle introduced the band one by one, as each delivered a small solo of their instruments. All of this happened while Hanni moved the keyboard away and left the stage for a few moments. She had to be fast. She would return right after Minji’s drum solo, to deliver her own.

Danielle called for Hanni’s name, and before stepping onto the stage again, she found Minji’s eyes on her. A proud grin, an encouraging nod. Hanni smiled back at her and adjusted the strip of her also brand new electric guitar around her shoulder. She stepped forward and strung the guitar.

It was electrifying, it made her skin crawl and shiver. The crowd went crazy loud, but Hanni was too focused on looking at her own hands giving those amazing sounding rifts to face ahead.

“And that’s our new guitarist, Hanni!” Danielle yelled into the mic as Hanni finished.

Hanni finally looked ahead and her face burned. Every single pair of eyes was in her, dropped chins, claps. Hyein’s face was hidden behind her camera, but when she dropped it, the surprise was evident.

Danielle presented their next song, one they never performed before. One that came as a joke, but that became their next big cover song.

“’Decode’, by Paramore!” Danielle said before Minji hit her drumsticks.

The decision came randomly, on Minji’s birthday. After an amazing day at the arcade and shooting range (where Hanni could not believe her eyes, watching as Minji hit the target every single time, and almost dying each time she reloaded her weapon), and a delicious dinner, the four of them gathered in Hanni and Minji’s room for a movie night. Yes, it was Monday the next day and they had classes, but Minji insisted they watched at least one movie before sleeping.

“Let’s watch Twilight,” Haerin had said.

Minji frowned at her. “For once, I can’t tell if you’re being serious or not.”

“I am serious!”

“It’s been so long since I watched it, let’s do it!” Danielle said.

“Hey, it’s my birthday, I should be the one choosing the movie!” Minji whined. “Haerin, your birthday is next week, let’s watch Twilight then.”

“Then I choose the movie for tonight and you’ll choose the one for my birthday.”

Hanni chuckled. “I think it’s fair. And fun.”

Minji rolled her eyes. “Okay, let’s go with Twilight.”

And the real question that always comes at the end - “Like, does ‘Decode’ play at all during the movie?” Danielle asked it. “It’s by far the best song and we don’t even hear it!”

“For real?!” Hanni frowned. “Bruh. The music video is all scenes from the movie.”

“I love that song,” Haerin said.

“Me too. I miss playing it on the drums.” Minji sighed. “So, so freaking cool, man.”

“Then we should play it!” Danielle said.

There was this silence. One that they knew what was going through everyone’s mind.

“Like… actually learn the song?” Hanni asked.

“I… guess?”

“Please, let’s make it our next cover!” Haerin said, her perky ears moving with the intensity of her smile.

The three of them faced Minji.

“Why you all looking at me like that?” Minji irked an eyebrow.

“Please, captain!” Haerin grabbed her hand.

“Wait, do you guys really want to?”

“Just look at Haerin’s face. Can you say no to that?” Danielle pinched her girlfriend’s cheek.

“There’s just one thing, though,” Hanni said. “I don’t think there’s keys in that song.”

“But there’s two guitar lines. You do one, I’ll do the other.”

Hanni blinked. “Me? But you already play the guitar.”

“Bands normally have two guitars. Well, it depends, but it’s very common,” Minji said. “And you’re amazing at the guitar. Wouldn’t you like to try it?”

Everyone faced Hanni, as if the decision was in her hands now. “I would love to, actually.”

“Then it’s set.” Minji shrugged. “I already know the drums for it by heart, so I can help you with the rest, if I can.”

Haerin threw her hands in the air, her ear to ear grin turning her eyes into crescents. “Yippe! Thank you, guys!”

Danielle squealed and threw herself at her, as they fell back on Hanni’s bed. Hanni giggled and found Minji’s eyes on her, a weird serious expression on her face. “W-What?”

“I can’t believe I’m gonna witness guitarist Hanni,” Minji whispered, getting closer.

“Shut up.” Hanni rolled her eyes, but couldn’t suppress the smile.

“If I don’t play it properly, you’ll have to make it up for me. It will be your fault.”

“Kim Minji!”

“Get a room, you two,” Haerin said.

“We are in our room!”

They learned the song, they mastered it, and they always had a blast in the practicing room. But the second Danielle started the song with that unique, unmistakable guitar melody in front of all those people, Hanni trembled. Just a few seconds before she had to join. She turned to the front, got closer to the mic, and readied herself.

Hanni had performed countless times before. In big orchestras, duos, trios, you name it. And just like during their first performance back at college in Australia, Hanni felt a rush, a fire prickling under her skin. Except, even more. Countless times more.

Where she felt like she would collapse and her voice fail before, now, she felt like a real rockstar. She wanted to be seen, to be heard, she wanted the applause, the cheers. She jumped around, turned to Minji during Danielle’s powerful solo, admiring for a second Minji’s skills at her best territory. The frown of her thick brows, not from trying too hard, but from the genuine fun she was having, the strong, loud hit of her drumsticks. She turned to Haerin next, meeting the girl with the biggest smile. They stood in front of each other, playing and head-banging. It was her very first time playing something like that, and she loved every bit of it. Even if her voice cracked because of how excited she was, she didn’t care.

Hanni had a ing blast.

Her chest filled with pride, heaved with each fast breath. Her bangs stuck on her forehead with the sweat, her fingers trembled. The crowd screamed and shouted and whistled. And Hanni beamed.

Danielle spoke into the mic, Korean words Hanni knew were announcing their last song. Also a first time performing - the song Hanni wrote for Minji. The lyrics mastered with Danielle’s help, the instrumental created once again by the four of them. Something similar to Wave to Earth, but this time, Hanni had said - “I wanna play the guitar again. Let’s do it without keys but with two guitars instead.”

And like that, ‘There’s Something There’ was born. Hanni’s first complete lyrics that she was proud to show to the world. (The first time she showed them to Minji, she cried.)

And while ‘Decode’ was Hanni’s time to go all out with energy, ‘There’s Something There’ was her chance to pour her soul into a song. At the guitar, at her singing. And all she had to do was sing from heart, because the lyrics came exactly from there. Experience, memories, the strongest of emotions.

And at the two last sentences, Hanni’s eyes stung.

But I’m aware, I know there is something there
Hope it’s not too late, I wanna tell you things the way they are

The second the crowd erupted in cheers again with Danielle’s final riff, the tears rolled down Hanni’s eyes. She didn’t mind with them. She focused ahead, looking at Hyein’s camera, at Taehyung and his brotherly proud smile, at Yunjin and Lily and all her friends. She stared as hard as she could, hoping to burn that image in her mind forever.

“We’re NewJeans, and thank you so much for tonight!” Danielle shouted, and waving, they left the stage.

Everything came crashing down on Hanni. She put her guitar away and engulfed the panting Minji, crying in her neck.

“Pham Pham?” Minji’s voice was soothing, calm, but painted with worry.

Hanni pulled again, more tears and a chuckle. “This was…”

“Amazing!” Danielle joined them, arms around their shoulder, jumping around. “It was the freaking best!” Danielle looked back, at Haerin drinking water by the corner. “Haerinie, come here!”

Haerin joined them, getting a kiss on the cheek from her girlfriend.

“I think we did great,” Minji said. “Even better than before. Thank you, guys. Truly, I… I can’t explain, but I never felt so alive on stage.”

“I didn’t know what it was like before,” Haerin said. “But I know I wanna keep playing with you guys.”

“But of course we will!” Danielle said. “We’re NewJeans, after all. We’re just getting started!”

Hanni swallowed. The question she wanted to ask. Her newest dream, the same as Minji’s.

“Where do we go from here?” She finally voiced it.

Her bandmates faced her.

“Guys!”

Hyein’s voice from behind caught their attention.

“Hyeinie!” Danielle rushed to hug her. “How was it? Did you like it? Did you take a lot of pictures?”

“Yes, yes, but it’s not that!” Hyein gripped her phone and turned it to them.

The four of them frowned, trying to understand what Hyein was trying to show them. Then, it clicked.

“Fifty thousand?!” Haerin gasped.

“Wait…” Minji stole the phone from her sister’s hand. “Are you for real?”

“Yes!” Hyein nodded, her eyes big. “The music video for ‘My Only Enemy’ has fifty thousand views! In like, two days!”

Hanni’s chin dropped. “You’re joking.”

“And check the comments!” Hyein said.

Danielle scrolled down, the phone still in Minji’s frozen hands, and started reading some. “This is so cool. I love the chill vibe. I can totally relate to the lyrics, thank you for this, it gave me strength. The video is so cute! Who are they? Where are they from? You’re all so pretty!” Danielle faced the others, widened eyes. “Guys… people like it. People are enjoying our music!”

“But of course, you guys are amazing! You were incredible just now! I set up a second camera at the back filming the whole show, so people can see you perform live. And not to brag, but I took some amazing pictures. I’ll edit everything later and post on-”

Hyein was cut short when Minji threw herself at her. “Thank you. Hyein, for real. Thank you so much.”

Hyein giggled, hugging her sister. “I just want the world to see you.”

“And your work too.” Minji pulled away. “We couldn’t do this without you. If it wasn’t for you, we wouldn’t have a music video, and people seeing and listening to it. You’re part too. You’re also NewJeans.”

Hanni thought Hyein would cry, too. But she smiled with a nod instead, saying something in Korean to Minji.

“She’s grateful for the opportunity and happy to help,” Haerin translated near Hanni’s ear.

Hanni mumbled a thanks, and Minji turned to them. “And Hanni, answering your question. We’ll go as far as you guys want to. I know we still have a few years of college ahead, but I wanna keep playing with you. And you read the comments. People like our music. So, I think we should do more.”

Minji extended her hand. Haerin hers, then Hanni, as she glanced at Danielle.

“My dream had always been to be an artist,” Danelle said, eyes down at their hands. “And I always imagined myself alone on stage, singing and playing my songs. But… I wanna play with NewJeans.” She placed hers on top of Hanni’s. “I can’t imagine myself doing it alone anymore.”

“You don’t need to.” Haerin pecked her cheek.

But someone was missing. They looked at Hyein, waiting. As if hesitating, Hyein topped the tower with her hand.

Minji inhaled and shouted - “New!”

“Jeans!”

After celebrating the whole night and some well deserved rest, Danielle and Haerin traveled to Haerin’s house for the rest of the vacation, and Hanni went with Minji and her siblings to her hometown, a couple of hours from Seoul. Minji’s family received Hanni as if they’d always known her, so it was easy to feel at home. (And it was adorable seeing Minji reuniting with her parents after all those months.)

Hanni spent the day with her family. Outside during the day, having dinner at home, and playing board games after. Calling it a night after a few hours, Minji took her to her room. It was exactly like Hanni had imagined it - tidy, minimalistic, with white furniture and simple blue sheets, and a few posters on the walls. A comfy looking armchair sat in the corner.

Minji lay down, eyes on the ceiling and hands under her nape. Hanni lay next to her, snuggling in her chest. The silence engulfed them in a comfortable embrace. Hanni closed her eyes. She didn’t know what it felt like to lay on clouds, but it was probably something like that. Like she floated in an endless sky, but would never fall. Because Minji’s arms would always hold her.

Minji’s perfume lingered in the air, even after a long day. Or maybe it was ingrained in Hanni’s nose. The skin of her waist felt like silk against Hanni’s fingers, tracing invisible lines underneath her t-shirt. It made Minji giggle, but Hanni didn’t stop. So Minji grabbed her hand and pulled it to , to bite her fingers.

Hanni frowned, looking up at her. “Oh, the bear bites, now?”

“I always bite.” Minji showed her fangs in an attempt to look scary, but Hanni could only laugh. “What, am I not intimidating?”

“You can’t look intimidating, baby.”

“Tell that to past Hanni.”

Hanni flared her nostrils. “That was different!”

“Oh, yeah? How so?”

“You know it perfectly.”

“I don’t.”

“If you want me to say you’re the most beautiful girl ever, just ask for it.” Hanni rolled her eyes.

“Tell me I’m the most beautiful girl ever,” Minji whispered.

Hanni glared at her. Supporting herself on her elbow, she looked down at Minji. “You’re the most beautiful girl ever.”

“Nah, that’s you.”

“Well, if you want to tell me that, then just say it, instead of beating around the bu-” Hanni’s babbling was cut short as Minji bit her forearm. “Kim Minji!”

Hanni struggled, but Minji only bit harder, her fangs pressing on her skin. When Hanni hissed, Minji let go in a fit of chuckles, her nose scrunching. Hanni deadpanned, and Minji tackled her down, tickling her sides. In other circumstances, Hanni would yell and hit her. But she let Minji tickle her, pinch her, all while she giggled away.

“Minji,” Hanni called, and she halted the same second.

Staring down at Hanni, Minji’s face fell serious. Hanni wanted to kiss her. She grabbed Minji’s face and pulled her down until their lips touched.

Hanni would never get tired. Of the way Minji kissed her, of the way her toes curled and her hands grasped wherever they could, Minji’s arms this time. Of the chills down her spine, of the shaky breaths they shared. Of how Minji pecked her chin, the tip of her nose, her cheek, her neck.

Hanni would never get tired of the way Minji adored her, just like she would never get tired of showing Minji she adored her back.

“Let’s go outside,” Minji said, after a specially long nibble behind her ear. “I miss Korean summer nights.”

Hanni grunted. “You really had to tease me just to say that?”

“Yep.” Minji smirked. “Let’s go? I promise you’re gonna like it.”

Shaking her head, Hanni got up. “Sure.”

But before heading out, Minji held Hanni by the waist and pulled her closer. “We’ll resume it when we come back, yes, Pham Pham?”

Hanni inhaled through her nose. “Why you gotta be such a tease?”

“Because I love your reactions.” Minji pulled away with that silly smile of hers. “Let’s go? Oh, and by the way, you are the most beautiful girl ever.”

Hanni rolled her eyes, trying not to smile too big. Failed.

Stepping outside, it reminded Hanni of a summer night in Australia. Just the right temperature. But Minji took a turn right instead of going ahead and out of the front gate.

“Come with me,” Minji said, as if reading her mind.

Hanni followed her, to what seemed like the garage.

“You said you love night drives.” Minji lifted the door.

Hanni blinked and irked an eyebrow. What was she talking about? And as Minji stepped aside, Hanni gasped.

“And I said I would take you someday.” Minji gripped the handlebar of the blue scooter. “Oh, how I missed it.”

“You…” Hanni’s eyes jumped from Minji to the bike. “Since when?!”

“Since I was sixteen.”

“What! And you didn’t tell me?!”

“I manifested this moment, so I didn’t want to spoil it. Are you impressed?”

“For ’s sake, I cannot believe you.” Hanni shook her head with a chuckle. “I am. I really am. And you’re about to take me for a night drive?”

“If you trust me.” Minji handed her a helmet.

Hanni accepted it. “I’ve never rode a bike.”

“There’s a first time for everything.” Minji winked, putting on her helmet. Pulling her scooter forward, she hopped on first, looking back at Hanni. “Hop on.”

Hanni mimicked her, sitting behind her.

“Hold onto me.” Minji peeked over her shoulder. “I won’t go too fast, though, so you don’t need to worry much. Just enjoy the ride, yeah?”

Kicking the ground, Minji sped up. Hanni yelped and her arms circled Minji’s stomach. The breeze hit Hanni’s skin, and her hair danced around her helmet. The feeling? Nothing she had experienced before. Never letting go of Minji, though, she looked around, taking in the city lights and the peace of the late night.

She always loved night drives, but they had always been in cars. A night drive on a motorcycle didn’t compare.

Minji slowed down until her scooter came to a full stop. Climbing down, Minji took off her helmet, and Hanni did the same.

“Come, I wanna take you somewhere.” Minji extended her hand.

Hanni took it and let Minji lead the way in silence.

“Look.” Minji slowed down, pointing past high fences. “The swings I always went to during breaks.”

Hanni smiled, imagining a tiny Minji. She didn’t have to imagine much, though. Minji’s mom made sure to show her pictures from when she was a baby, all the way to high school. Hanni almost cried in front of her whole family, and Hyein couldn’t stop laughing at her.

“Your high school?” Hanni asked.

Minji nodded with a small, almost sad smile before pulling Hanni further.

“It’s there we’re going.”

Hanni frowned. “How?”

“I know a way.”

Walking for a couple more minutes, crossing the parking lot, Minji took her phone out and turned the flashlight on, pointing it to the bushes in the back.

“Follow me,” Minji said.

Minji pushed the bush closest to the fence away, and squeezed in. Hanni did the same, careful not to scratch herself. Turning right just a few steps ahead, there was an opening in the fence, hidden between those bushes. Minji squatted to get through, and Hanni followed, grabbing Minji’s hand to get on her feet.

“Good old times,” Minji mumbled.

“Can we even be here?” Hanni shook the dust from her clothes.

Minji shrugged. “I did this dozens of times. It’s the summer, no one’s around.”

Hanni had never been a kid to break rules. But it did feel good to sneak in and cross the football field to get to the swings.

With a content sigh, Minji sat on the right one, swinging herself the same second.

“It hasn’t been that long since I was here, but it feels like… years,” Minji said, eyes up in the sky.

“Are you happy to be back?”

“I am. I missed my family. And today was amazing. They really like you.”

“Really? I’m glad. I loved today, too. And I loved meeting your family.”

There was a comfortable silence. The stars shone in the clear night sky, and the cicadas sang them a song.

“Hanni,” Minji called, and Hanni faced her. “I love you.”

It was normal for them, to say those words. But at that moment, in that place, it felt like Hanni had just heard it for the first time.

Hanni got up on her feet and stood in front of Minji. So similar, yet so different from before.

“I love you, too, baby.” Hanni cupped her cheeks.

“I really, really love you.” Minji’s arms s around Hanni’s hips. “So, so much. I wish I could… properly explain.”

“But you do.”

“No, I don’t. It’s so much more than you think it is. It’s… you mean the world to me. I am so, so stupidly in love with you.”

Hanni held her gaze, words nowhere to be seen.

“Thank you, Pham Pham.”

“For what?”

“For being an inspiration. Thank you for bringing the best out of me. Thank you for every talk you had with me, for every word you made so easy for me to speak. Just… thank you for being here.”

Not wanting to show the sudden tears, Hanni brought Minji’s head to her chest, hugging her impossibly close.

“A-And you say you’re bad at expressing feelings…” Hanni sniffed.

“I’m trying my best. And I also should thank you for that.”

Hanni pulled away and chuckled at herself. “I can’t say pretty words like that.”

“You wrote me a ing song, Hanni.”

Hanni rolled her eyes, but smiled. “I guess I did. But I want to tell you too, that I love you just as much and that you also mean the world to me. You are my sea, the sunshine, the star, and the moon.”

“Wave to Earth lyrics at this time?” Minji giggled.

“It’s true, though! You wanted to see the moonlight, and I wanted to see your smile.”

That did rip one from Minji. One that brought more tears to Hanni’s eyes, because, how wouldn’t it? When Minji had the prettiest smile Hanni had ever seen. And how lucky was she?

“I am indeed so lucky to have you.” Hanni went on. “Thank you for showing me what love is, Minji. And for rooting for me, and never, for even a second, doubting me. You have no idea how much that means to me.”

“Just like you did to me. And just like I’ll always do. I don’t know what the future holds for us, but whatever path we choose to follow in the future, NewJeans or not, I’ll always root for you.”

“I want my future to be with you and NewJeans. You heard everyone. You said it yourself. We’ll go as far as we want. And I do think we all want to go far.”

Minji looked up at her, eyes gleaming with the faint light from the lampposts, and nodded.

“I have a lot of memories from here. Good ones, but… some bad ones too.” Minji squeezed her harder. “I was rejected, right here.”

Hanni pouted and kissed her forehead. “But now you’re here with me.”

“Exactly. I want this to be the best memory I have of this place. So when I remember the swings from high school, I remember you. I remember us.”

Holding her gaze for a few seconds, Hanni leaned down to kiss her lips. She would make sure Minji would always remember that kiss they shared under the moon on that summer night, for she would remember it too.

---

A/N - Oh man I'm gonna miss this so much :'))

AND SO this concludes this story!!! Ngl, this whole last bit makes me emotional lmao, but hey! Wholesome cute bbangsaz!!! Going for a night drive!!! Like Minji always said she wanted, to get her license and take the members on a ride, ah man I hope we get to see that someday :'))

Thank you so, sooooooo so much for reading it until the very end, it means the world to me ♥♥♥ And I reeeeeeeeeeeally, deeply hope you all enjoyed this story! 

Twitter - @itzloonatic
CuriousCat - curiouscat.me/itzloonatic