The first and last date

Nameless Memory

"You've come." Hyun Joong oppa said and I nodded.

"Let's go then." I said.

==In the garden==

We arrived at a garden where my friends and I went to. The garden was totally different, it was decorated with lights and candles, the scene look just like in Paris, very romantic.

"Here we are! Do you like it?" Hyun Joong oppa asked.

"Yes, this is very romantic, this is great!" I praised.

"Good then." He said and smiled and he pulled my hand and let me sit down on the chair of the dinner table.

"Wow! This is very beautiful, you made it by your own?" I asked.

"Yes, I made it for you,cause this will be our last meeting, and this our first and last date, so I make it as special as I can make." He said.

"So you are going to go tomorrow?" I asked.

"Yep." He said.

"Maybe it's not our last meeting, We will meet tomorrow and that't for the last one, Kyu Jong oppa and I will send you to the airport." I said.

"Gomawo." He thanked.

"Okay, now let's start! It's showtime." He said. After Hyun Joong oppa said "Showtime" Fireworks start to burst un the sky, the scene was very beautiful!

"Omo! This is very beautiful!." I was impressed.

"Jinjja, good then." He said.

''Let's eat then!" He said and we start to have our dinner. The suddenly Hyun Joong oppa walked to my direction.

"Your hair." He said.

"Mwo?" I asked.

"Your hair, put it in front." He said.

"Mwo? Hair? What do you want to do?" I asked while putting my hair in front. Then he put a necklace on my neck.

"Mwo? Necklace, but.." I said.

"Don't mind it, just pretend that today is your birthday and that is your birthday present." Hyun Joong oppa said and smiled.

"Gomawo." I thanked him