Reunited

Fighting For You

CL POV

Chaerin walked through the YG building with a smile that had not been on her face for a while. It had been a little over a week since she had spoken to Jiyoung. It had been a little over a week since the two had decided to get back together.

She had warned him what a second chance meant. It meant no more lying, no more breaking her heart. He had readily agreed and grabbed her into a massive hug. It had felt to her like she had never been out of his arms.

Flashback

“So what does that mean for us” Jiyoung asks standing up and taken her hands into his.

 

“I don’t know” Chaerin replies barely above a whisper.

 

“Please give me another chance” Jiyoung practically begs getting on his knees before her. “I know I did you wrong and there is no way for me to make up for that. But I love you. There is no me without you Chaerin. Skydragon for life baby”

 

“You have to promise me something” Chaerin asks looking him deep into his eyes.

 

“Anything for you”

 

“Don’t break my heart again”

 

End flashback

That had been all it had taken for them to get back together. That had been the ending to a very painful story for Chaerin. It hadn’t taken long for and her members to find out.

 

The members of 2NE1 were happy for her. Happy that there kid leader had a smile back on her face. But her Unnies were worried. They didn’t want something like this to happen again, and no matter how much Jiyoung promised he was in the public eye. He was bound to be involved in another scandal. Bom had threatened to cut off his balls if he hurt again. Chaerin smiled at the thought. She loved her members like they were sisters. They were always trying to protect her, even the maknae Minzy. They didn’t have a relationship most other groups had, there’s was something more.

 

She was walking to meet Jiyoung in his studio. He had told her he had prepared lunch for the two and that she had better not be late. There meeting time had been an hour ago. She had got caught up on time while working out with the personal trainer at YG.

 

GD POV

 

He had been nervous all day. The fact she was late further intensified his nerves.

 

He was the luckiest man on the world. His queen had come back to him and he didn’t plan on ever letting her go. He had been on cloud 9 until Bom and Dara knocked him off it.

 

Flashback

 

Jiyoung was nervous as he looked up at his two Noonas, both with a very fierce look on their faces. As soon as Bom had found out, she had threatened his balls. That had been three days ago. Now to have the two oldest members of 2NE1 here, looking like they were out for blood he couldn’t quite figure out what he had done wrong.

 

“Let me start by saying we are both happy for you” Dara starts, a small smile visible on her face. “Our Chaerin has not stopped smiling since you to have gotten back together”

 

Bom coughs, the smile drops from Dara’s face the fierce look returning.

 

“We are here to tell you even though we are happy this is a warning” Bom continues. “A warning that if you hurt our dongsaeng again we will kick your ”

 

“I won’t hurt her again Noona” Jiyoung replies. “The thought of not having her with me again after all fighting for her, it would kill me”

The fierce looks falter for a split second before returning to both girls faces.

 

“Its all good you saying that Jiyoung but you need to prove it” Bom says

 

“But how?”

 

“that we can’t help you with but you need to prove to Chaerin that she is the most important person in your life and that you don’t want to lose her” Dara replies

 

End flashback

After the two girls left it had taken him a while to get his head together. They were right. He knew they were right. That’s how his plan had started to form.

 

He had gone to YG straight after, and while on his knees had informed him about his relationship with Chaerin. He had told him he would accept any disciplinary action that would be handed to him but he could no longer let her feel like she was not the only girl in his life. After an extreme scolding from YG he was given his permission to date her.

 

That had been the first part of his plan. Chaerin still didn’t know that had happened, he had begged YG to let him tell her himself.

 

The second part of the plan now relied on the dinner he had prepared for him and Chaerin. Both the other big bang and 2NE1 members were in on his plan. He hadn’t however allowed for the fact there trainer was very particular about the amount of training they got.

 

His palms were sweating, something that never happened to him. He just hoped that Chaerin liked his surprise.

 

“Oppa, I’m sorry I’m late”

 

Jiyoung looked up at his beautiful girlfriend stood at the door. It was show time.