Meeting

Fighting For You

CL POV

 

Nervous. That was all Chaerin felt at that moment. Pure nervous.

 

She had arranged the meeting with Jiyoung today in the hope of getting her life back on track. She still wasn’t quite sure what she was going to say to him, she realised as she walked to his studio. Her heart told her to take him back but her head told her she would just be hurt again. She had finally decided though which one she was going to listen to

 

She stood out the door, in a further attempt to get her nervous together. She was scared.

 

GD POV

 

When Chaerin had rang him to meet he was surprised. No beyond surprised, he was shocked. He hadn’t expected her to get in contact with him. And to want to meet in his studio. The place that held so many memories for them both.

 

He knew her members would have told her about him talking to her. He hadn’t told them no to. He knew there was no point. There were no secrets between those girls. He had a mixture of feelings, other then the initial shock. He was happy, that he would get to see her again after quite a long time, but he was also scared. Scared she was going to say something that he just didn’t want to hear.

 

“Oppa? Do you mind if I come in?”

 

He knew whose voice that was. She was the only person who had ever made his heart react by calling him Oppa. She was the only one who made him nervous and his palms start sweating.

 

“Ne, of course” He said as he stood up. “Erm take a seat”

 

He fully appreciated what a beautiful girl she was. She seemed to have this ability to make his knees go weak and his mind go blank. She had a quality no other girl had. If you took away the fact she was CL of 2NE1, the fierce leader. She was also Chaerin, the quiet and beautiful girl who, even though was confident at times, tended to be more calm then her stage ego. He loved her for both CL and Chaerin. CL matched perfectly to his GD and Chaerin matched perfectly for his Jiyoung.

 

“Oppa it’s kind of hard for me to sit here and tell you this” She says after taking a deep breath. “I thought long and hard and I’m still not sure whether I’m doing the right thing”

 

She stands up over shadowing the now sat Jiyoung.

 

“I mean I was so angry at you. For more then one thing, and then you were just there non stop. Like a constant reminder in my brain” Chaerin says while pacing. “and then you say to me ‘I won’t stop fighting for you’ and you just totally ruin the strong me that I was going for”

 

Jiyoung wanted to say something but knew better. He knew he had to let her get everything of her chest before he could even put his thoughts in.

 

“And after everything you’ve done I don’t even think you deserve forgiving. After what you did to my heart…” Chaerin takes a deep breath. “I never thought you of all people could do something like that to me. I never thought you could shatter my heart beyond belief”

 

A silent tear falls from Chaerin’s face. She wipes it away trying to pretend it never happened.

 

“But then you won’t give up will you. You won’t let me get over you” “Not that I could anyway not matter how hard I tried”

 

Chaerin stops pacing and looks down at the floor.

 

“So what does that mean for us” Jiyoung asks standing up and taken her hands into his.

 

“I don’t know” Chaerin replies barely above a whisper.