Revelation

Fighting For You

CL POV

It had been a few weeks since the scandal between Seungri and Chaerin. Life had settled back in to a seemingly normal pattern. Well as normal as life could be for Chaerin.

Jiyoung didn’t leave her alone; he had this habit of appearing where ever she was but making it look like a mistake. She wasn’t as comfortable as being around him as she once was. She knew the more she was around him the more she would start to give into her feelings for him. Minzy had told her to forgive him, being so young; she felt he was really romantic. But her Unnies said the opposite, even though they could see he loved her they felt he needed to learn from his mistake. Learn that he couldn’t just treat her like trash and get away with it.

She personally didn’t know what to do. She didn’t know if her heart could go through the pain that would inevitably come from getting back together with him. She didn’t avoid him as much as she used to. She was now civil and polite. She tried to act like they were friends and nothing more but Jiyoung never got the picture, he never gave it up though.

She was starting to realise though she couldn’t function as her stage ego CL without him. He was the one who had taught her everything she knew up until now. Without him she was just Chaerin. She needed him back, but as stupid as it sounded her pride wouldn’t allow her to take him back.

GD POV

The way she was acting now hurt more then when she ignored him. She was treating him the same way she treated his other members, minus Seungri. She was just polite; she would talk to him and would make sure there was no chance of any physical contact between the two of them. At least when she was ignoring him he could read her emotions, now she just seemed to be so detached.

He felt now the only way to get through to her was to go through her members. He had tried it before and that had definitely not worked in his favour. But now he wasn’t trying to get them to convince her to come back. Now he was simply trying to get an insight into her feelings. He had somehow managed to convince her members to meet with him, even though that hadn’t worked out too well last time. He had convinced them to meet in his studio. It was the only place that wouldn’t insight any questions from members of YG family. It was also, other then teddy’s studio and the bathrooms, the only place that didn’t have cameras which fed back to YG himself. It had been a few days ago but the conversation was stuck in his mind as if it was yesterday.

 

Flashback

“Jiyoung” Bom says shortly.

Since he and Chaerin had broken up both Dara and Bom were short and abrupt with him. He understood why. They were the big sisters of the groups who were also like mama lions when it came to CL and Minzy.

“Noona I know you don’t wanna see me” Jiyoung starts. “I had this whole big speech planned out but I’m just going to say it straight. I need Chaerin back. I know I don’t deserve her and she has every right to not trust me. But it isn’t that I want her back its that I cant seem to go about my life without knowing she’s by my side”

Jiyoung looks into the faces of Chaerin’s members, to see nothing but shock across their faces. He takes a while to study them. Bom looks shocked with a hint of anger still, Dara’s face holds traces of confusion and baby Minzy looks excited.

“I’m not asking you to help me get her back. I don’t deserve that and I wouldn’t put you in that position” Jiyoung continues into the silence that has fallen over the room. “I just want to know what she’s feeling. Chaerin has picked up this skill of hiding her emotions from me. I just want to know if she still loves me. As selfish as it sounds I need to know that she still loves me”

Dara was the first of the 2NE1 members to recover from her shock. “Jiyoung, I know you love her” She started. Fully in her Unnie role. “You hurt her like really hurt her and no matter how tough she tries to act she is still really hurt. It doesn’t matter how many times you say sorry it won’t be that easy to fix this”

The look Dara was giving Jiyoung made it feel like his insides would rot. The sympathy her face held was over shadowed with the evident anger. He knew she had ever right to be angry.

“I don’t think you have a chance of getting her back” Bom cuts in, her face only holding pure anger. “You say you love her but yet you hurt her. Actions speak louder then words”

“I think its romantic” Minzy says the only person that was not angry with him. “You need to keep fighting for her oppa. No matter what if you really love her fight for her”

End flashback

 

CL POV

Her members had told her about the meeting with Jiyoung. Her emotions had been mixed. She knew she shouldn’t but she couldn’t help but feel an overwhelming amount of happiness with a hint of anger. She was happy that he still loved her and would go to such lengths to get her back. She knew it couldn’t have been easy to do, her members were not the easiest people to get through to when they had there mind set on something. But then at the same time she was angry with him, angry that he would even go as far as to drag her members into this.

She was torn now between forgiving him and telling him to leave her alone and give up. She knew there was only one thing to do. She stared at her phone for the last hour before picking it up and finally dialling a number.

“Oppa? Annyeonghaseyo we need to talk”

 

------------------------------

A/N

Sorry for the long wait. Life has been hectic. My sister had a little girl on the 19th March. She is a very poorly baby and is constently in and out of hospital. So my new baby neice and my nephew have been my focus. This story has about two more chapters left then its going to be bye bye. Kinda want to start something new. This Chapter but its kinda just a filler for whats to come so yeeepsie enjoy ^.^