Thinking Back

Fighting For You

It had been almost 6 weeks since she had broken up with GD. Big Bangs comeback was well underway and had been going incredibly well. Every time they went on a music show or a variety show she would monitor them, in secret of course, and was proud of how they were doing even after all their knockbacks. She could see they still were not doing their best, but it was obvious it would be awhile before they gained the confidence to own the stage and be as wacky as they used to be.

 

She hadn’t been in contact with GD since she had left his studio. Even though he had called and text her nonstop since she had left. He’d even tried to go through her members, which failed massively for him. Especially after the very angry Park sisters shouted and screamed at him.

 

She was grateful for her members, they had helped her no end. Even had been there as soon as they had broken up to eat junk food, watch a sad movie and listen to her cry.

 

In Jiyoung’s mind it had only taken him 5 minutes after she had left his studio to realise there was no way he had been treating her was definitely not the way he had deserved.  He couldn’t believe that it had taken her to walk out for him to realise how much he loved her. He had gone to s to get their help. Seungri being the dog to CL’s cat had refused to help his leader. He didn’t want to see her be hurt again, and how ever much he knew GD loved CL he couldn’t take the look in her eyes as she came to him the first time for help. As far as he was concerned Chaerin was, and would always be his little sister. 

 

His other members advised him the best thing to do would be to try and get hold of her through the other members, which had obviously not worked out well for him. Even though CL was 2ne1 leader she was still their dongsaeng meaning no matter what at the end of the day they would always protect her like an Unnie should.  When they had finally stopped ripping into her about what had happened they told him to stay away from her no matter what. Bom even had gone as far as saying “Don’t touch my CL” before threating to punch him.

 

He knew he was wrong. He knew he had been treating her like rubbish ever since the scandals he had been having had started. He loved her. He never told her but he did love her. When he had been involved in the scandal with the Japanese model he had been afraid that she wouldn’t believe him when he told her it was all lies, he had avoided her hoping the situation would die down.  After the scandal in japan involving he hadn’t approached her for fear that she would be ashamed of him. He knew everyone else was ashamed of him, but the one person he could not take being ashamed was his Chaerin. She was like the sun to him, she guided him through the dark.  

He had always taught her that no matter what she had to stay strong, but now he was questioning his strength and his sanity the longer he had to be away from her. He had never been like this before. When he would go to Japan he would miss her, they would speak on the phone for hours. And sometimes if they were lucky CL would be able to go to Japan with him.

 

He hadn’t realised how he missed them times, he didn’t realise how much the time meant to him. Now that she was no longer with him there was only one thing he could do. He knew it wouldn’t be easy and it would be something that he would have to work long and hard for.

 

But no matter what he was going to fight for her.