Music Bank Part 1

Fighting For You

GD POV

Jiyoung decided as he walked away from the MV shoot, to start working harder. He wasn’t going to use stupid tactics like trying to get her jealous there was no point in doing that. He knew doing that would just make her even sadder and he didn’t have any attention of making her even sadder that he had in the past.

 

He would just keep turning up wherever she was and force her to keep talking to him till she realises that no matter what he will not be going away. He had convinced Seunghyun, in a very sneaky way, to convince Bom to bring all the members to there next music show. She had agreed to try and convince everyone to come. Even though it would be hard and he knew CL didn’t want to see him there is no way she would refuse a request of her oldest Unnie. He also knew that she wouldn’t ignore s for his mistake. She was close to everyone in Big Bang.

 

Today was the day that she would have no choice but to be at music bank as they preformed. He knew he it had been a while since she had been on the set of music bank. 2ne1 had preformed on the Christmas special but it had been at a different set.

 

As he waited in the waiting room, with the rest of the Big Bang members, for 2NE1 to come. He was more nervous waiting to see whether 2NE1 would actually turn up then he was to actually get on stage. Chaerin was his energy pill, with her being there he felt like he could be on stage all day every day.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenims” Bom says as she walks into the room. One by one all of 2NE1 walks in bowing to everyone as they do.

 

Jiyoung’s eyes only find Chaerin, he watches as she walks into the room still bowing to everyone in there. Her eyes lock with his. Time seems to slow down for him, it felt to him it had been such a long time since he had the chance to just look into her eyes. She turns away from him and heads straight to Seungri who stands up and gives her a one armed hug.

CL POV

That is the exactly the reason Chaerin had put up a fuss when Bom had said they were going to watch Big Bang at music bank. She knew what Jiyoung was like. She knew he had somehow convinced TOP to ask Bom to make them come. Even if her natural instinct hadn’t told her that Jiyoung was behind this, Seungri had rung her to confirm her suspicions.

 

As soon as she had walked into the room and said hello to everyone she headed straight to Seungri. He had been like a rock to her when everything happened. They were close. To the world it was cat and dog but to them it was brother and sister. She knew they argued a lot but the arguments never lasted long and they were always over stupid things. It was just the way they were.

 

“Hey Ri” CL says as she gets close to him. He stands up and pulls her into a one armed hug. “How have you been?”

“I’m okay my dongsaeng what about you?”

 

They stayed there for a while, just talking about random things. They reminisced about the past and talked about anything and everything. The only subject that was taboo and Seungri knew it was the subject of Jiyoung.

 

“I hope this doesn’t get you into any trouble” CL asks. “I know how Jiyoung can be”

“Forget it CL” Seungri says. “I knew you before he did. Why do I have to stop talking to you because his a idiot”

 

They slip back into there comfortable exists of random talking. Without realising that Jiyoung’s eyes had not left them once.

 ________________________________

­­­­­­­­­­Authors note

Okay this chapters just building up for some drama. My sister goes into hospital today at 3pm so like in an hour my time. So hopefully I will be able to upload the 4thchapter later tonight. It will be a lot longer then this one. I hope everyone likes it. ^.^