Music Bank Part 2

Fighting For You

CL POV

It was the day after Music Bank the news of Seungri and CL ‘relationship’ had hit the headlines everywhere. They had both been called into YG office and been scolded extremely. It hadn’t been intentional CL hadn’t even noticed that she was doing anything which could be interpreted wrong. But she understood that some people can read into anything.

The conversation she wasn’t looking forward to would be the one she would inevitably have to have with Jiyoung. Knowing him like she did it would be hard for her to convince him that it was all a misunderstanding. Even though she knew it was all wrong she couldn’t help the feeling of having to explain to Jiyoung, she knew she didn’t have to anymore but she felt the feeling she needed to.

As she looked back on what happened when she was at Music Bank made her more and more shocked. Not because of what happened but because of how netizens had read into it.

 

Flashback

 

CL and Seungri had decided that then best way to get out of the uncomfortableness of the waiting room it would be best for them to just leave. Big Bang had performed already, now all that needed to be done was to wait to see who had won Music Bank K-chart. They were looking forward to it. CL was sure that Big Bang had won, she knew how the fans would have been about there to make sure that they got back onto the top of the pile.

It had been while they were walking around the building that some how a netizens had taken a picture of them. They hadn’t been doing anything wrong, just laughing and joking as they walked but that was all it took. There were fans of RiRin and to them this was the perfect. The picture had been taken and posted in the space of 5 minutes, unknowing to both Seungri and CL. They arrived back at Big Bang’s waiting room just in time for them to go on stage.

And when they won, like CL said they would, Seungri dragged CL who then dragged each of the members onto the stage with her. They danced around with the members. CL had stayed close to Seungri, resulting in another secret picture being taken, and had been determined to have fun even though it wasn’t her stage.

End flashback

It had only been when she got home and Dara came flying into her room when she realised something had happened. She would have normally started shouting at her Unnie for storming in but the look in her face stopped her from doing that.

The first thing she did was call Seungri to warn him, he had been as shocked as she was and also had a mini rant down the phone about an Oppa being able to have fun with his dongsaeng without anyone reading to far into the situation.

The news spread fast that is how her summons to speak to YG had come. It hadn’t gone well, he had asked if they had been in a relationship which they both, obviously, denied. He hadn’t been happy that there was another scandal within YG even if this scandal wasn’t as major as the other scandals that had hit YG over the last year.

When they had left his office both of them had been shocked. Chaerin had broke up with Jiyoung in an attempt to get away from pain and stress but it seemed to follow her no matter where she went.  Chaerin and Seungri managed to make it into 2NE1 dance studio without being caught. Luckily for them it had been empty. They sat down next to each other both spacing out and looking around the room. It didn’t feel uncomfortable between the two of them but they both didn’t know how to even start a conversation after what had happened.

 

“You know you have to go and speak to him” Seungri says breaking the silence that had hung between them. “You may not be together anymore but he has a right to know the truth”

“Why should I?” CL replies. “When he had his scandals did he come to me to explain to me what had happened? No he hadn’t and that the time we were actually together. Why should I go out of my way to explain this to him?”

 

Seungri didn’t reply only did a deep sigh. He understood completely where she was coming from. But she also knew that sooner or later Jiyoung Hyung would corner her to make sure that she spoke to him. He didn’t have any feelings for her other then that of a big brother. He never had done. He couldn’t see her as anything but they annoying cat like dongsaeng sent to annoy him. There was no way that he would ever see her as anything but that.

 

“Chaerin, just be warned you know he won’t let this lie” Seungri replies as he stands up. “I don’t care what he does or says to me but you’re my little sister and no matter who it is I will always protect you”

 

Tears that Chaerin thought would never come came. It was the first time that Seungri had ever been so nice to her. Normally he wasn’t so sentimental but a very cool, chic man. At this time Chaerin knew there was only one thing she could say to him and it wasn’t something that she said to him very often.

 

“Seungri” Chaerin replies just before he walked out of the room. “Thank you Oppa”