Mv shoot

Fighting For You

CL POV

 

“Okay Okay, one more time CL-shi’ the mv director shouts. “Have 5 minutes to get ready”

 

CL simply nods and gets back into position. This was the final scene for the MV. She normally only needed one shot but today her mind wasn’t in it. It seemed to be the more she was preparing to get ready for this Japanese comeback the more life seemed to be killing her. Her mind was still constantly on Jiyoung even though she tried to act as if he was no longer there. Not that she had much choice he seemed to turn up wherever she was. Including her MV shoot today.

She had been shooting her single scene, where she was supposed to look y and cool while dancing on a table. She was currently on her third take. In the first take she had been so shocked by the appearance of GD she had knocked most of the plates on the floor. And in the last take she had tried to get in it but after seeing his face darken as she danced across the table something stopped her from putting her all in. The look of jealously in his eyes as the staff watched her dance was enough to stop her from doing anything.

She didn’t know why she was letting him stop her. She was known to her fans as being the strong and fierce CL but in front of him she became the nervous Chaerin.

 

“Chaerin come here” Bom shouts while standing next to her. Only when CL stepped down from the table did she quiet down to a whisper. “What’s wrong with you? Where’s our strong and powerful leader CL? Don’t let him do this to you CL you’re a lot better then that. Show him what his missing. Fighting”

 

GD POV

 

Jiyoung had tricked YG into telling him where 2NE1 would be that day. Even without him realising he had done it. She didn’t answer his calls anymore or any of his texts. The only way he could get through the day even if she wouldn’t talk to him, just being able to see her was another for him to struggle through.

 

When he arrived at her video shoot it made him happy inside at how uncomfortable just seeing him had made her. He knew if she was uncomfortable it would mean that he wasn’t out of her mind yet. As he watched her dance on the table he couldn’t help himself bur to feel jealous at the thought of her dancing on the table for everyone to see. Even if she wasn’t his Chaerin anymore he was to crazily in love with her to not let the jealousy of seeing other men look at her like that affect him. She was getting ready to do her third take. Even though he couldn’t hear what Bom said to her he could see the fierce look in her eyes reappear.

 

“Director I’m ready to go again” she shouts as she climbs back onto the top of the table.

 

The confidence on Chaerin’s face as she danced across the table in her part made Jiyoung smile slightly. He loved seeing this side of her even though he hated it when other guys saw it.

 

“Perfect CL-shi” the MV director shouted as soon as she finished. “That’s a wrap”

 

Jiyoung watched the transformation back into Chaerin. Dara came to give her a hand to get down from the table. He watches with a jealousy he has never had before as she hugs her Unnie and then bows to everyone thanking them for all there hard work on the way. His mind wonders for a second, his proud of how far she’s come and what a powerful and strong leader she is. He doesn’t notice that she had been heading towards him until she stops and coughs slightly right in front of him.

 

“What are you doing here” she asks, channelling her stage ego CL. “For a matter of a fact why do you keep appearing in front of me your driving me insane”

“I wanted to talk to you” Jiyoung reply’s simply.

“Well I don’t want to talk to you” she whisper shouts. “Leave me alone Jiyoung your just making everything hard for me right now”

 

She turns and starts to walk away.

 

“I won’t give up until your mine again” Jiyoung says. “I won't stop fighting for you

 

Chaerin doesn’t turn around but continues to walk and bow to staff. Jiyoung’s only hint that she heard him was her hesitation before starting to walk again.