Final Chapter

Fighting For You

Jiyoung nervously wrung his hands; he couldn’t help himself but be worried. He was happy she had forgiven him, but he was nervous as how she would react to what he had planned. He knew she had every right to punch him in his face and tell him to get lost. Even though they were starting from scratch, with everything which had happened between them he would be shocked if she didn’t react badly.

 

Chaerin could see the nerves on Jiyoung’s face and couldn’t help but start to feel nervous herself. She hadn’t been shocked when he asked to see him, there hadn’t been a day since they had gotten back together that they hadn’t spoken or seen each other. She was however shocked at how he had sounded when he rang her. His voice which was normally full of confidence was suddenly full of nervous and sounded slightly scared. Her members had managed to convince her that it couldn’t possibly be anything bad, why would it be after how hard he had fought to get her back. But now as she stood in front of him the nerves came straight back to her.

 

“Oppa what’s going on” Chaerin asked further into the room, shutting the door behind her. “I’m so sorry I’m late”

 

Jiyoung managed a genuinely big smile. “Aniyo, its no problem Chaerin” He replies. “I’m just happy that you’re here”

 

Jiyoung walked over to his girlfriend pulling her into a massive hug. He had wanted to feel her in his arms encase his surprise didn’t go to plan. He didn’t want to lose her, not now.

 

“Oppa what’s wrong?” Chaerin asked, surprised by his sudden skin ship.

 

Jiyoung took her hand and pulled her to sit down next to him on the chair next to him in his studio. He took both of her hands into his smiling at his beautiful girlfriend, who looked extremely nervous sitting opposite him.

 

“Chaerin there was a reason why I asked you to come here today” Jiyoung started looking into their hands. “After everything we have been through there’s something I’ve learnt. There is no way in hell that I can live without you. I’m not me unless I’m with you, I’m not complete unless I’m with you. That’s why I need you to be my wife”

Chaerin couldn’t control her shocked her expression, she hadn’t expected him to say that. “Oppa” She started to say before he cut her off.

 

“Listen to me first please” He replied. “I know we are still young and we have our whole lives ahead of us but I can’t see myself living one more day unless I know you are mine”

 

Chaerin sat there too shocked to reply. She loved him and she wanted to be with him but there was so much that was in the way of them just being a married couple and living happily together.

 

“Oppa but what about YG sunbaenim and our contracts” Chaerin asked.

 

“I’m not saying that we should get married right now” Jiyoung replied, he got down on one knee in front of Chaerin and pulled a box out of his back pocket. He opened to reveal a big diamond ring with two sapphires on either side of it. “This isn’t an engagement ring, it’s a promise. A promise that one day the engagement ring will replace it. That one day you will be my wife”

 

Tears swelled up in Chaerin’s eyes, she didn’t expect him to ask her how to marry him.

 

“I spoke to YG” Jiyoung continued, sensing her hesitation. “I told him we had been together and I asked him permission to go public. He was shocked and slightly angry. But eventually I got him to agree”

 

Chaerin found herself suddenly unable to breathe.

 

“Unless you decided we don’t want us to go public” Jiyoung replied.

 

He went to move from in front of her his heart beating way to fast, she didn’t want him.

 

“Oppa no” Chaerin says grabbing him and throwing her arms around him. “Saranghae Oppa”

 

Jiyoung pulled her into a deep kiss. He leaned his forehead against hers.

 

“I told you I wouldn’t stop fighting for you

-----------

Thats the end of this story. Not the best I know, tell me what you think though.

Bye Bye.

 

Tell me who should star against Tiffany in my next story