Chapter 13

You Can Call Me TaeJun

 

*...geeze, may be I shouldn't have left...* Another sigh puffed out into the air as I gripped my hot styrofoam cup tighter, thinking it would have been better to listen in on their “girl talk”. I hushed the thought though, realizing whether I'm here or there I'd still be bored. Or grossed out by the amount of testosterone that is currently building up in that music room.

I felt slightly bitter knowing that none of them had noticed I'd left, seeing as I hadn't gotten any texts. Though, the feeling subsided. I figured the boys were happy to hang out with other guys since they've been stuck with me lately.

Feeling restless and bored on my own I decided to head to a near by cafe just of of campus. But as the hours of the night rolled by it soon closed for the night, leaving me to wander the barely lit streets. It might not sound like a good idea to be out on my own, since there are all those warnings about it being dangerous for young women to be alone in the city. But I figured that with all the witnesses walking the streets, nobody would attack...

Which brings me to where I am now; Clutching onto a bus stop sign with no bus fare, no cellphone (which explains the lack of worried texts), no confidence in anything I had thought about wandering alone, and seriously contemplating taking off my hair extensions. You know. So if a creeper does approach they'll have to take a second look, giving me some time to book it out of their. Sounds like a good enough plan, if I do say so myself.

Though in the end I decided against it, just in case Yongguk and the rest finish their male bonding session and coincidentally find me here. It may seem like a long shot to you, but my life has been quite unrealistic lately. And I'm not willing to take the extra risks. Although, I desperately wished that they would show up now.

I switched my position as I clung to the metal pole, now swinging from it as I immersed myself in my thoughts. Glancing up at the sky I caught sight of the bright moon, taking note that it must was getting closer to curfew.

“TaeYun-sshi!”

Oh fudge.

My head turned stiffly to the headlights directed at me, wide eyed and ready to flee. A real deer caught in the headlights, if you will, as Daehyun's car lit up his white teeth even more than usual. I turned awy from the sight just before he could make eye contact.

Oh double fudge.

Back still facing the car, I hoped Daehyun would keep driving thinking he'd mistaken me for somebody else. Somebody else who is wearing the same clothes as me today.

I guess you could say I'm starting to expect the unexpected. Who knows maybe if I don't move I'll become invisible, heh.

“Yah! It's almost past curfew, I'll drive you back!” His arms waved me over cutely as I turned back to face him dismally. Though, being given no option but this, I unraveled my hands from the cold metal. Inevitably walking to Daehyun's car. As soon as I entered, he wasted no time and sped of down the road.

“Where did you go?” He questioned as I turned in his direction to buckle my seat belt.

Looking around his car which, in just one day, had become familiar to me with it's simple, grey, faux lleather upholtering, I replied. “I just went for coffee, I couldn't handle 11 boys in one room.” I rolled my eyes while he chuckled at my comment.

I almost chuckled myself as my eyes met with several bare lollipop sticks littering the floor, along with their discarded wrappers.

“You should be used to it by now.” Braking for the stop sign, he raised an eye brow from beneath his sandy hair before making a left.

“How so?” My brow raised to match his as I questioned his statement, not even noticeng that he had long passed TS academy.

Without replying to me, he parked the car and stepped out. Leaving me puzzled as I followed him out into the fridgid cold. 

My hands quivered as I stared up the building looming over the parking lot, doing nothing to sheild me from the snow. WM academy. The realization hit me as my hands tightened into fists.

“Daehyun!”

Stopping just in front of the school gates he glanced back at me over his shoulder with, what I could only make out as, a smirk penetrating his profile. My lips parted ready to yell after him again, but before I could utter a word he held held up a hand. The white of his skin was replaced with the yellow of his hair as he turned back to the school,  the car doors clicked shut before he resumed walking.

Standing frozen and immobile I allowed the small white flakes to fall onto my shoulders, soaking me as they melted on impact.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ooooohh~ Baro is not going to like this! >:D And to think those two were starting to get along, huh? How do you think he'll react?

Hello!! Sorry that this update wasn't too long...I couldn't decide how I would continue it, plus I didn't want to keep you guys waiting longer than you already have. But please anticipate the next chapter *bows 90 degrees*

And for those of you who may be confused about how Daehyun knows, please reffer to the last line of Chapter 7! I'm sorry that it might not have been very clear~

Thank you for all of your support, and subscriptions! Knowing that you guys are enjoying makes my day, so please comment or come talk to me! All readers are welcomed, old, new, silent, and subscribed~