Chapter 8

You Can Call Me TaeJun

 

 

BARO'S POV

 

“Mmmmmmrrrrr” Groaning as I felt the light streaming in through the window I turned over so I was now facing the wall.

I should really get a curtain for that or something...Its such a bother to be woken up so early just because the sun want to be all happy and creep through my window...Maybe I'll go buy one today since there's no school, I should ask TaeYun if she wants to come. It would be better if she dressed as a girl though she looks much better that way. And you know, I don't even care that I thought that because it's not like she'll hear me...

“Ahhh...a guy is a guy and a shall be as he is...” Groggily I sat up on my bed rubbing my tired eyes.

“What the heck, why are you so profound in the morning?” Looking over the edge of my bed I saw TaeYun standing at the side of my bunk, wearing a...dress...?

“Why are you wearing.” I stated bluntly.

“Because I have to wear clothes...”

“Yeah. But why are you wearing those kind of clothes, how do you expects to leave the dorm and campus looking like that?”

“Simple, I walk out and tell everybody who asks that I was visiting my brother.” She beamed proudly at her answer.

“Ugh whatever, where are you going anyway?” Jumping down from the bed she moved to the side and followed me as I gathered my shower supplies from the closet.

“I'm going to meet my friend and her boyfriend at the café! She told me that she really wants me to meet him, and that her boyfriends friends wanted to come too!” She cheered happily and handed me my towel which was closer to where she was standing.

“Oh that sounds fun, just wait a second I'll go get ready.” I walked into the bathroom and I noticed her look of excitement dwindle into a scowl.

“And don't think about ditching me, I know where you sleep.” Giving her an amused smirk I shut the door before she could protest.

Psh, like heck I'm going to let her go out with some guys friends who I don't know! And alone at that! How could she call herself a lady and not even care about her own well being....

“LALALALALALA” I plugged my ears and shut my eyes in defiance against my sudden thoughts of 'care' towards her.

I'M GOING TO PRENTEND THAT THOUHGT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!

“LALALALALALA”

I DON'T CARE!!!

“YAH! Quit yelling and get out here already we're going to be late!!”

Emitting an awkward laugh I replied trying to keep my voice level and stoic, “Yeah, yeah, yeah don't soil yourself I'll be out when I'm ready.”

She didn't respond after that and I could imagine the fit of grumbles and whining leaving as she stalked around the room angrily. A small chuckle escaped my mouth and with out another word I got to work washing up and trying to occupy my stupid thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

TAEYUN'S POV

 

This stupid, idiotic, messed up, piece of unwanted meat...why didn't I stop him from coming? I could have easily just run away and dealt with his little 'revenge' later. But honestly, I'm kind of scared about meeting Sohee and her friends alone...It's funny to think that technically I've only talked to her for 7 hours and she treats me so kindly, introducing her friends to me and everything.

“Yah! Get out we're already here.” Shaking away from my random thoughts I found myself looking out of Baro's car window overlooking a small café.

Well I guess this is the one plus about him coming along: I didn't have to walk.

Smirking lightly I stepped out of the car and walked ahead to the entrance.

“Yah! Wait for me!”

“Aish, my names not 'Yah'!” I put my hands on my hips and narrowed my eyes at him.

“Then what pray tell would you like me to call you then?” He replied with an amused smile lingering though his usual cold tone.

“Well, my friends call my brother Juni and they call me Yuni.” I looked up at him expecting a nod or some other form of recognition.

“Okay, so what do I call you then?” Smirking as my face fell into a glare he walked into the shop leaving me outside.

I followed in behind him a quickly scurried of to the bathroom to check over myself and make sure my extensions were fully secured.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

SOHEE'S POV

 

“So what's your friend like?” Looking up from my cappuccino I met eyes with the faces of three eager boys, not including my boyfriend who sat beside me.

“Oh, well her name is TaeYun...she has a really likeable personality and she's super funny. Like she was telling me about this one time she made her broth-” Before I could finish my sentence I was cut off.

“Blah, blah, blah nice personality, bleh, bleh, bleh. So what does she look like?” Jinyoung and Gongchan leaned in over the table as Shinwoo lost interest and began conversing with Sandeul.

“uuuuuhhhhhmmmm...Here!” Cheerfully I held out the secret picture I took of the sleeping TaeYun.

“Hmmm, wow Sohee Noona! This Noona is really pretty!” Gongchan beamed at me stealing the phone away as Jinyoung also sent me a thumbs up.

“Aigoo~ You guys are such boys...” I shook my head and continued on sipping my hot drink.

“Yo! Baro, what brings you here?” Sandeul waved over to the familiar boy standing near the ordering counter, drink in hand.

“Yo.” He fist bumped and high-fived with the rest of them before sending me slight nod, which I returned with a smile.

Baro wasn't as open and rowdy as the rest of them, but he wasn't a stick in the mud either.

“Why didn't you answer my text yesterday?” Sandeul questioned taking a sip of his bubble tea.

“I didn't check my phone yesterday...” He answered while flipping through his phone, probably reading the text. As he looked at his phone his face twisted weirdly.

“You okay?” I asked gently, watching his eyebrows pinch together.

“Yeah...So who is this-” I saw a figure emerge from the washroom, and I immediately stood up.

“TAEYUN!” Happily I skipped over to the shocked girl with my arms wide open.

There was a quick flash of recognition on her face just as I enveloped her in a tight hug.

“Sohee!!” I pulled back slightly from the hug and looked at her with a fake glare, catching her off guard.

“Ayeeee, how come you haven't texted me? Not even once!” I pouted and her eyes widened as she started sputtering a sudden apology.

“Mianhae! I was busy with settling into school, and everything! I promise I'll make it up to you!” Hearing her words my mouth spread into a wide smile.

“Don't worry about it, I forgive you! What are best friends for?”

“I-i'm your best friend?” She pointed to herself.

“Yup! Since you're my only female friend I consider you my best friend forever!” I flashed her another smile as she gave me one too.

“Now ka ja! They're waiting to meet you!” I grabbed her hand and tugged her along as we both giggled.

“Okay, everybody! I now present to you with great pleasure, Lee TaeYun! TaeYun, these are my friends Gongchan, Baro, Jinyoung, Shinwoo and this is my boyfriend Sandeul!” I pointed at each one as I said their names and they all waved nicely, except Baro who's brows were still knit together.

Taking a glance at TaeYun I noticed her matching expression.

There was a small silence as the five of us looked between the two.

“Do you know him?” I asked elbowing her arm softly.

“Muh? Oh yeah! Um, he's my brothers room mate I remember meeting him when I came to visit...” She turned back at me and her facial expression returned to normal.

“Whoa, what a small world huh?” Chuckling I pulled her into the seat next to mine and Gongchan.

“You have a brother? I'm not sure if I've seen him around...” Sandeul looked up thoughtfully.

“Well he's probably not that hard to find since he looks just like me.” She laughed gently and the guys looked at her weirdly.

“Oh, didn't Sohee tell you? We're twins!”

They nodded in understanding and Shinwoo reached his hand out to her.

“I'm also a friend of your brothers, you could say I sort of double as a bodyguard.” She reached out her hand too and placed it in his, as I sent them both a suspicious look.

Hmmm, what's this I see...

“Waahhh~ Noona looks better when she's awake!” Gongchan stared admiringly at her and I just faced palmed.

“Mwoh?!” She looked at him alarmingly and slightly scooted closer to me.

“Sohee Noona showed us a picture of you!”

“Yeah, but don't worry you look jjang even when sleeping!” Jinyoung supported Gongchan and they both nodded rapidly.

Slowly she turned over to me with a raised brow as she tilted her head questioningly.

“Umm, why don't we all try and get to know TaeYun better!” Luckily they all agreed and I was spared from further interrogation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

Through out the afternoon the seven of you chatted and joked, all excluding Baro who didn't even do as much as send you a glance let alone engage in conversation with you. But you who was too enthralled in conversation with the rest didn't notice Baro's cold shoulder, as you continually pinched Gongchan's cheeks and laughed at Sandeul and Jinyoung's funny stories and comical jokes. Everyone seemed unaware of what was happening between you two except Shinwoo, who observed from the side earning many stares from Baro.

What is that guy planning... Thought Baro carefully tracing Shinwoo's gaze back to TaeYun laughing happily, as a feeling built up inside of him. A feeling he would never tell anyone about at risk of embarrassment, but also a feeling he was oblivious to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, I'm going to get right to it and apologize for this y chapter :( To be honest I don't even really know where this story is going right now!

*sigh* I struggled writing even just this much for the chapter...please...someone...some kindhearted soul...give me some ideas!! And please try and read this with out making me sound as desperate as I probably am, you know, for the sake of an authors pride :P But I mean it though, It would help me out alot~ 

P.S. if you have an idea send it to me in a private message, and thank to you all of you wonderful, beautiful souled people!

I shall give each of you a mental hug ( ~ ^ 3 ^)~