Chapter 2

You Can Call Me TaeJun

Okay today's the day. No turning back. I'm doing this for TaeJun. What has he ever done for me? Is it too late to back out? This is never going to work! But it must! These were some of the thoughts that went in and out of your head as you were getting ready.

You brought your suit case and your backpack downstairs while mumbling to yourself under your breath and shaking your head. You looked some what crazy.

You felt someones hands on your shoulders and you looked up to see TaeJun with a worried expression, and you softened.

Oh god! You look terrible! Ever think of butting something on your face to hide those dark circles?” Was what came out of his mouth. Leave it to him to ruin the nice happy-sibling mood.

Shut up! I'm not in the mood!” You groaned and shrugged his hands off roughly, and stomped off to the kitchen table.

You sat down and rested your head on the table. You were not a morning person. The thought of waking up in the morning annoyed you, but the thought of missing a whole days worth of living also annoyed you.

Why do we have to leave so early!?” You angrily asked with your face still pressed onto the table.

TaeJun picked your head up and held it up with his index finger on your forehead.

You'll have plenty of time to sleep on the bus so quit complaining, will you?” He replied and let go of your head making in hit the table.

Why you!” You got up and started chasing him around the living room rage taking the place of fatigue.

When I get my hands on you you'll have more to worry about then just your head!!”

Don't you mean if you get your hands on me!” He teased and stuck his tongue out at you from over his shoulder.

This made you even angrier and you run faster and tackled him so he fell on to the couch. You sat on his stomach so he wouldn't be able to move and held a rolled up magazine over him. The scene was quite comical to watch, but to you two it was like a war zone.

You two looked away from each other still holding your position when you heard some one speak.

Honey look, this might be the last time we'll get to see them bicker like this.” Your mother was wiping tears away and holding onto your father.

Thank god, I can't believe I survived 19 years of it! Some one should give me a trophy. Better yet a feast should suffice.” Your father joked.

You mom hit his arm, “You'll get nothing and like it.” Your mother scowled but smiled at the same time.

Your parents aren't that old maybe in their early forties and they acted like a young couple even though they've been married for maybe 20 years or so. They didn't really act their ages and they didn't look it either.

Now TaeYun, TaeJun get over here and stop your fighting this will be the last time you will see each other in maybe a year!” Your mother ordered.

But umma, this could be the last time in maybe a year that I will be able to kick his . It really could be my last opportunity!” You protested childishly still not letting TaeJun up.

Yah, she said to stop! Now get off me, I don't think I can take the wait much longer!” TaeJun yelled from under you.

Hey shut up! I weigh a good ten pounds lighter than you fatty!” But you got up anyway, though not before smacking him hard on the head.

Exactly my point, you need to eat more. Now come and eat breakfast.” Your mother commanded from the kitchen.

You both got up and slouched, “Yes umma.” You grumbled at the same time.

After eating and more arguing it was time to head to the bus station for you and the airport for TaeJun.

When you arrived your parents lead the way to the correct bus, and with every step you felt more anxious.

Okay, Yuni this is it! Are you sure your ready?” Your dad asked, Yuni was the nickname he gave you.

You nodded.

So this bus will take you to the airport in the next town? Why don't you just go to the airport with us? And TaeJun why don't you take the bus? Its only a 7 hour drive to the campus from here.” Your mother was beginning to get suspicious, and you were starting to panic.

You looked over to TaeJun with wide eyes.

Well you know I get car sick and TaeYun gets air sick, so we thought this would be easier.” He covered for you guys nicely. At times it worried you how well he could lie on the spot like that.

Ah, that makes sense.” Your mother nodded and began crying again, and went in to hug both of you.

I'm going to miss you both so much! Call every day and if you forget I will personally come down there and dial the phone!” Your mother's mood suddenly changed.

But umma if you come and visit us why would you need to-” You stopped talking when you saw your mother's glare. “I understand, I'll call every day!” You quickly said and you mother released the hug and kissed your cheek.

We're sorry we can't stay to send you off but we have to get Juni to the airport.” You father hugged you too, and you were getting misty. You've never left home before, let alone for a year.

You were all just standing there looking at TaeJun who was looking at his watch.

TaeJun! Say something nice to your sister!” Your mother barked.

All right.” He said like it was a difficult task.

He hugged you roughly, “I'll miss you, call me, don't talk to boys, and what ever else I'm supposed to say.”

You hugged him back tightly and started to cry a little, “I'll miss you too! And find a girlfriend! I want a sister and a niece or nephew!!!”

Yeah, yeah we'll see. And I really will miss you, and stay safe. By the way I really do mean stay away from boys I'm not that eager to be an uncle as you are to be an aunt.” He said hugging you properly now.

That might be a little difficult don't you think.” You whispered in his ear and you both laughed a little.

What's so funny?” Your father asked.

Nothing.” TaeJun said and released you from the hug.

They all hugged you once more and told you that they should get going.

I love you!” You called out to them when they walking to the exit.

We love you too Yuni!” They said together from the door before leaving.

All boarding bus 77! All boarding bus 77!” You looked up at the intercom and exhaled, that's me. You thought and made your way to the bus.

They checked your ticket and put your bag into the storage.

On the bus you found an empty seat beside no one and sat in the window seat, and stared outside.

Is this seat taken?” You heard a girl ask.

You looked away from the window and saw a shy, girl about your age pointing to the seat beside yours.

Nope, you can sit there.” You replied and she sat down.

There was an awkward silence then the bus started moving.

Um, so how old are you?” You asked her. Usually you were shy but she seemed like a friendly person.

19, and you?” She asked back turning to face you.

Same, so where are you headed?” You were trying to make small talk since it would be weird sitting beside someone for 7 hours and not saying anything.

I'm going to visit my boyfriend at WM arts college. What about you?”

Oh, I'm going there too but to visit my twin brother.”

Whoa! You're a twin! That's so cool!” She almost popped out of her seat shyness completely gone now.

Its not that cool, I mean image that you looked exactly the same as another person.” You never understood why everyone was so fascinated that by twins.

That's true, but you always have someone to talk to and play with. Plus think of all the pranks you could pull by pretending to be each other.” She started listing things.

Yeah, pranks. Anyway, whats your name? Mines TaeYun” Its funny how you could have talked so comfortably without knowing each others names.

I'm Sohee, nice to meet you.” She held her hand out for a hand shake, and you complied.

Nice to meet you too.” You smiled at her and she returned it.

Through out the 7 hours you and Sohee have become very close. You talked about your childhood, and your siblings. She talked about her boyfriend named Sandeul, and by how much she talked about him you could tell they were in love. You thought it was really sweet.

When you finally arrived at the station you both got your bags and walked to the campus which was really close by.

Sohee said that she had to go look for Sandeul, but before you separated from eachother you exchanged cell phone numbers.

She hugged you, and waved as she ran off. “Bye, I'll call you later. And I want to meet your brother” She yelled while running backwards.

Okay! And introduce me to Sandeul later.” You yelled back.

Maybe this wont be so bad. You thought and headed off to pick up the keys to your dorm and your student ID.

You got the keys by telling them you were picking them up for your brother and of course they believed you because your twins.

Your plan now was to go find the dorm so that you won't get lost later and then get changed into your disguise.

28, 29, 30...Aha! 31. You finally found your room on the second floor.

You used the key and opened the door, you saw some bags and boxes and assumed the your roomate was already there.

You entered and put your suit case down, “Hey you must be...um who are you?” You were startled when you heard some one, and you spun around. Being the clumsy person you are you tripped over your own feet. Luckily the guy caught you.

You opened your eyes and were met with a blonde haired boy staring back at you.

You stayed like that for a while but then you felt awkward because he kept staring at you.

Um, sorry and uh, thanks for catching me.” You said trying to make the awkward moment pass but only making it greater.

Yeah no problem, by the way my names Baro. And I don't mean to be rude but...what are you doing here?” He asked genuinely confused.

I was looking for my brother he told me to bring his stuff to room 31 and he would meet me here. Is this room 31?” You told him.

Oh, yeah this is the right room.” It became quiet again.

Well, I better get going. When you see him give him his ID and keys.” You handed them to him trying to make this seem believable.

Sure.” He took the ID and looked at it, then back at you then back at the card. You giggled at his confused face.

Yes, we're twins. So, anyway it was nice meeting you. Please treat my brother well.” You were about to leave.

Wait, whats your name?” He asked.

TaeYun.” You smiled and walked out the door to the washroom's to get changed.

Nice to meet you, TaeYun... Baro thought to himself and went back to unpacking with a dazed look on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the super long chapter, thank you for reading it anyway ^^