Chapter 1

You Can Call Me TaeJun

 

Author's P.O.V

 

You want me to do what?!” You said plopping onto your brothers bed shocked by what he was saying.

TaeYun, just pretend to be me and go to the arts college. ” TaeJun repeated with pleading eyes.

Why don't you just tell umma and appa that you don't want to go. ” You said whining as you fell back onto the bed.

You know that won't work, and plus haven't you always wanted to go to an arts college. I hear this one has a pretty wicked practice room.” Once again he tried to pursued you into doing something for him.

You stood up and shot him a glare.

It's true ever since you started to take piano lessons it has been your dream to go to an arts school, you even started taking dance and singing.

I have always wanted to go to an arts college”

Great-” You cut him off.

But this is an all boys school, and if you hadn't noticed I'm not a dude! So it wouldn't have worked anyways. ” You said knowing what he would say next but just trying to convince him otherwise.

And if you hadn't noticed, we're identical twins, which means it could and will work dear sister. ” He slung an arm around your neck while your shoulders slumped in defeat. He wasn't lying, you two were like exact copies aside from the fact that you had longer hair and...feminine features. At this point there wasn't much you could do to stop this, once TaeJun had his mind set on something it was near impossible to do anything about it. Although he is stubborn you had to do something before he started packing your bags and shipped you off to some smelly boys school.

But if I pretend to be you then where are you going to be?” You crossed your arms defiantly waiting for his answer, and really hoping he didn't have one.

I'm going to go live with Hyungseok, You remember him right?” You nod.

Well now he's studying in America and he said I could stay with him, and if you're wondering yes I did already buy the ticket and the school thinks your going to be studying abroad. Which is also what I told umma and appa, don't worry sis I got this all planned out.” He said with a triumphant smile.

You dropped your arms back down to your sides and cussed him out in your head.

Great now that we got that done we need to cut that hair of yours, and did I mention you leave tomorrow” He pulled out a pair of scissors and you gripped onto your hair. It wasn't that long but you still loved it.

Eventually you had no choice but to let him cut your hair. With every snip you looked more and more like TaeJun, by the end the only way to tell you two apart was your curves. To hide that TaeJun told you to wrap your chest in gauze and it did the trick. For the time being so your parents didn't see your hair you had to wear some clip on extensions that looked exactly like your old hair. You hated to admit it but, he really did have it all planned out. That means there's no turning back, tomorrow as soon as you enter the school you will no longer be TaeYun.

You looked at your reflection in the mirror, your hair didn't look that different since it was already short to begin with but it still didn't look like you. You clipped on the extensions securely and went to pack your things, well actually it was mostly TaeJun's things like his clothes. The only things that were yours you put in your backpack, you brought things like deodorant, shampoo, under garments, and other things for womanly problems. Other than that you also packed some snacks for tomorrow and some girls clothes just in case.

After packing and sorting things with your brother you got up to get some rest.

TaeYun” TaeJun called you as you were in front of your door, which is beside his.

Yeah” You said sleepily since it had been a long day, not only had you just agreed to go to an all boys school but that day you had to wake up extra early for a piano recital.

Thanks again. I know you didn't want to do this but I appreciate that you did anyway. ” He gave you a hug that was more like he was squishing you, but you were used to it. That was just the way he hugged people.

Yeah, yeah. You're welcome, now can I go to sleep already? This is the last day I have to be a girl let me enjoy it. ” You said while your eyes were half closed.

Okay, good night. ” He said before he kissed you on the forehead and went back to his room.

You plopped onto your bed and fell asleep as soon as your head hit the pillow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that was the first chapter, I hope it was good and made sense.