Chapter 5

You Can Call Me TaeJun

 

 “Wake up you lazy ! You have work to do before school!” Through your half closed eyes you could see Baro holding something in both his hands.

*SPLASH*

You shot up in alarm as the cold water soaked through your clothes only to hit your head on the bottom of the top bunk.

Ow! What the hell are you doing!” You stood up angrily rubbing your sore head, then turned to look at the clock.

Its 6:30AM, I don't have class until later!” Actually your first class didn't start until 12PM today, and you were planning to sleep for a while.

Well too bad because today starts your sentence as my servant, now go buy me something to eat I'm hungry.” He ordered and went back to his bunk.

You stood there still soaked and shivering, The water was really freezing cold.

Well what are you waiting for go.” He said again.

If you hadn't noticed I'm soaked because you just threw water on me.” You said angrily through clenched teeth.

And your point is?” He said sounding irritated.

You huffed a loud breath, and whipped your head in his direction giving him a deadly glare then stomped off into the bathroom slamming the door behind you.

After showering and and changing into dry clothes and re-wrapping your chest you went down to the cafeteria sleepily.

Closed...Of course its closed! Its effing 6:30 in the morning!” You yelled in annoyance.

If its so early then why are you down here?” You turned around startled to see the guy that you bumped into yesterday standing behind you.

Oh, I have to get breakfast for Baro.” You said and pouted.

Ah yes, the punishment.” He said knowingly.

He told you I guess.” You said and he nodded.

Well I better get back to my dorm. By the way my name is Shinwoo.” He introduced.

You nodded, “Mines TaeJun, should I call you hyung. I mean you seen like your older, not to be rude.”

Don't worry. And I am older, but don't call me Hyung. It doesn't sound right coming from you.” He said and walked away.

That was strange. You thought but then went back to the problem of the cafeteria being closed.

You knew that if you went back empty handed there would be trouble, so you had no other choice but to find a store or something. You would look for a vending machine but you already checked yesterday, which reminded you that you hadn't eaten since lunch on the bus. So you decided to also buy yourself something to eat while you were at it.

You wondered around campus looking for a cafe or something but there wasn't any that were open, so you had to go off campus.

After a five minute bus ride you arrived into town and found a little grocery store. You entered and bowed to the lady at the cash, then began looking for something to buy.

You bought some fruits, and healthy snacks like granola bars since you weren't a big fan of junk food. In fact it gave you major stomach aches, like once when you were five you ate a bag of chips and got sick for three days. The doctors say its because I have a sensitive stomach and I can only eat fresh foods, and foods that are low in salt.

When you stepped up to the cash register to pay for the food you suddenly remembered that you didn't have your wallet.

Mianhae Ajumma I can't pay for these.” You put the basket on the counter and bowed apologetically.

No, no. Take it, you look like you haven't been eating properly. You're so pail, you need to take care of yourself.” She said giving you a sweet smile.

Are you sure?” She nodded.

Um, okay. But I'll come again to pay you back, kamsahabnida.” You bowed gratefully.

Okay, now eat up! Your so scrawny! What are you in university? A boy your age should have more muscle.” She leaned over the counter and gently squeezed your arm.

You smiled at her, “Neh, Ajumma. Thank you again for the food, and next time I come here it'll be to work I promise.” You waved at her and left the store heading back to the bus stop.

You arrived back to your dorm and you were feeling kind of dizzy as you stood in front of the door, you felt your forehead and it was burning.

Before you could knock on the door you collapsed and fell to the ground dropping your bag of food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Super short chapter, but I promise the next one will be longer.