Chapter 32

My Painful Tears

Kibum was sitting in Heechul's office thinking and remanining every moment he spent with him although they had many misunderstanding between them but he was still his only best friend , suddenly Boa entered in hurry.

" is it true? " Boa asked very surprised.

"huh..." Kibum took a deep breath and stood up from his chair , he looked at the window behind him and gave her his back.

" so he left forever?! he'll never comeback?" Boa asked again walking closer to the desk.

"...Boa...go and look for a new partner " Kibum sighed.

"..w-what...what does he think himself ha?! ...aish..that man !" Boa went mad and cursed.

"...I knew he was going to do it...but..." Kibum turned to her.

" but what? " Boa asked curiously.

" I didn't know he was going to give up this fast " Kibum sat on the chair again.

" g-give up? give up on what?! " Boa turned confused.

"..on my his love...." Kibum put a sighed smile on his face.

"..what do you mean? " Boa knew that he didn't love her.

"..my sister..." Kibum looked into boys eyes.

"..w..what.." Boa cursed between her teeth

"..his love was just so strong for her until i really felt blind about it..." Kibum's eyes turned teary

"...k-kibum...are you serious? " Boa felt strange about kibum's sudden confession

" you know what...I destroyed their lives...I really did..I was like a tight wall between them" He cried.

"b..but..Kibum..." Boa felt touched.

"..yes Boa, because I never had a lover that cares for me the way they did to each other I did all that...because I was selfish and didn't want him to be with my sister...even though I acted like protecting her but I realized that I just...hurt her no more " He cried even harder

"..uh..Kibum..please don't say that, and you know what...he should have been strong " Boa tried to keep her poker face

" Boa?! " he went surprised

" me too, I knew he loved her but...look what, I'm not going to care, as you said i'll find a partner who cares for me and maybe even better than Heechul" She talked fast and  stepped to the door

"Boa.." he called her name,she stopped.

" you can never find a person better than Heechul...maybe equal but not better " He sighed.

" who says so? " Boa smiled and went out from the door.

Kibum relaxed on the chair and looked at the photo which was posted in the desk ,it was Soojung's , he grabbed it  and stared at it .

1 year later

Yoona was helping her mom closing the restaurant, it's their final day, since Heechul gave Kibum the company so they didn't have to work anymore, and that helps Yoona more in giving all her time to her little baby .

" are we done? " Hayin asked as they closed the gate.

" hm.." she noded, her sad expression on her face never left her ever since Heechul left.

" well then let's go " Hayin smiled and took a deep breath.

Yoona started walking with her mother locking her arm.

 

Kibum was watching TV ,Yoona came and sat next to him.

 

" Soojung is even more cuter since she started walking " Kibum broke the silence, the awkward silence has never left them.

" ah..yes.." Yoona faked a smile.

" where is she now? is she alsleep ? " Kibum asked his little sister.

"..yes..she just slept " She replied.

" actually..I bought her a bike and I want to teach her how to ride it " He sighed.

" heh...nice" Yoona smiled and stood up.

" e..Yoona.." He called her name.She stopped and turned to him.

"..do you....miss him? " He asked all of sudden which made his sister's eyes turn watery.

"..h.." Yoona just tried to hold her tears.

"...do you miss heechul? " He asked again waiting for her answer.

"....." She never replied but cried.

" ...tell me...do you still love him? " Kibum stood up and faced his sister.

"..I do ...I do love him and I miss him so much " She surprised her brother with a sudden hug.

"..y...yoona.." He felt touched when his little sister hugged him tightly crying, he could feel her pain.

"...why...why do you remind me of him? why did you let me meet him? why? " she cried harder.

"Yoona...please forgive me , I'm really sorry even though I know feeling sorry now just won't help " Kibum cried.

"...Kibum..." she slowly broke the hug and looked at her brother's eyes.

"..I..I'm forgiving you...because...we're gonna live together forever..and...I can't stay mad at you forever..you're my brother after all" she sheded her tears.

"..Yoona...." He cried.

"..Don't cry..." she sheded her brother's tears,she could feel how regretful he is.

"..now, i'll go to take a rest..." Yoona smiled and stepped to her room.

"...hm.." Kibum noded and browsed his tears.

 

He sat in the couch feeling a little bit fine since his sister forgave him even if she really didn't but hearing she forgave him just made him feel a bit relaxed after all the blaming he gave to himself , He turned the TV off and decided to take a rest too, he was too lazy to go to his room so he just layed on the sofa and relaxed , all of sudden his phone interrupted him.

"..aish ,who can call me now? " Kibum sighed as he grabbed his phone, the caller number was unknown to him but he just picked up.

" Yes ? "

" Hello...Kibum, right? "

"..yes...but who are you? "

" I never...thought you're going to forget my voice this fast"

"..w-what?!...please tell me who "

"...I'm your best friend...H-"

"HEECHUL?! Oh man is it true?! are you Heechul?"

" what's with you? I nearly threw the phone because of your sreaming"

" Heechul...is that you? "

"..do you think anyone except me can call you in this time? huh? "

" oh god, why do you call till now? huh? where have you been man? it's like you were dead."

"..I was..fixing up my mind..to know what to do with my life.."

" heh...you never change...so did you fix it up?"

" I do think so...and.."

" and what?.."

" and i'm wondering if you fixed yours too..."

"  Yes, I did, I fixed mine too but...I think it's just too late "

"..no , don't ever say this, nothing is too late ,ok? "

"..well, Heechul what are you going to do with your life?"

" I'm going to....live it...with the persons I love and appreciate..what's more? hehe"

"..you've got...the best decision ever."

"but it's just..my decision is kind of impossible"

" no Heechul ! nothing is impossible , Love is so beautiful and if it's true then it'll last forever "

" woah..As I see you really fixed your mind heh.."

"...yes...I told you I did "

"..then..Kibum...since i'm the phone ,no matter what I'll say you can't punch me heh "

" hahah...you really never change"

"..Kibum...here i can know if my decision is impossible or not..."

"..hm?"

"...I want you to give me your permission.."

"..about what? "

"....can I have your sister?..."

"...." Kibum's eyes widen as he kept silence.

"..Kibum? do you hear me? I'm on the phone you can't punch me but be careful not to throw the phone "

"...you lover boy...you really really never change."

" huh ?! Kibum ,is that you?!"

" sure, it's me ..you know what ,you're very stupid."

" but..why?"

"..because my sister isn't mine, so you have to ask her not me ,ok jerk?"

" but...are you for real? "

" sure! she's the one who decide , don't include me man !" Kibum smiled.

"...but...h-how? "

" well , first of all just comeback and..surprise her..ok?"

" but how?!"

" listen..." Kibum continued talking on the phone as they were making a plan to Yoona.

5 hours later

 

Yoona was on the kitchen along with her daughter and her mom ,Kibum entered

" Hey..Yoona, can i talk to you? for a minute? " He asked with a wide smile on his face.

" sure..baby Jungie stay here with grandma ,ok? " Yoona kissed her daughter and let his sit on the chair as she went and followed her brother to the living room.

" Yoona..listen...aren't you looking for a partner? " Kibum asked.

" what?! me?! ..i don't think i'm in the mood these days"

" come on ! do you want to die alone? at least Soojung will have a father who she can play with " Kibum continued

" Kibum....I'm sorry but.."

" shh..let me continue, I have a really really nice friend...who is also looking for a partner..he's so good looking and also so smart and ..rich" He gigled.

"...." Yoona sighed.

"..come on ,I told him about you.."

 "what?! how can you-"

" shh.." he put his finger on her lips.

" go and see him, if you won't like him then..come and..punch me...I swear you're gonna fall in love with him in less than a minute "

"..you're crazy..." Yoona laughed.

" I'm not crazy...well, you don't believe me?! ok , here let's try.." He gave her a paper

"....what is this? " Yoona asked curiously

" look, this is a resort , you're gonna follow it until this red point right here " He showed her.

" and ? "

" and in that place you're gonna find him " Kibum smiled

" Kibum..this is stupid, can we meet normaly? " Yoona sighed

" he's kind of weird, that's why he told he thinks that's romantic " Kibum sighed along with his sister.

" well ,...ok, then when are we gonna meet? " She asked.

" well, tomorrow at 6:00 PM " He smiled like a fool.

" hmm...ok " She took the paper with her and stood up

" eh..Yoona, dress up well, ok? " He added.

"..." She smiled and went to her room.

" YES! " Kibum jumped happily.

 

1 day later

 

Yoona was in front of her mirror putting on some few make-up wearing a mini baby blue dress that showed her white knees with her hair all over her shoulders ,she sighed while looking at the mirror, she knows that she's never gonna love a person more than Heechul, but she's doing that all for her daughter Soojung, she doesn't want her little baby to be called fatherless.

after being done with make-up , she walked out the house and took a Taxi following the map her brother gave to her like she' s in a mission, after 15 minutes she arrived at the place where the red point was painted, she looked from the car's window and found the farm of Heechul's grandad , she felt confused.

" e..sir, are you sure about the place? " She asked the TAXI driver.

" Yes miss...why? is there any problem? " He asked.

" e..no...thanks " she faked a smile and went out from the TAXI after paying him.

She slowly stepped and found the door opened, she kept on checking the map with a confused look, she took a deep breath and walked in the house ,she remembered every moment she  had in that house when she was living here, but she wanted to focus on the map, the red point was exactly on the horse running square, she entered it and went right in the middle , she kept on looking right and left.

" uh..is it a troll from Kibum? I hope not.." she sighed.

" nobody is here.." she membled.

she took a look at the resort for the last time then she put it on her bag, suddenly a sound of a running horse came from her right, she looked right and found a man coming riding a black horse, her eyes were widen when the man stopped his horse right in front of her .

"...Hello...." Heechul smiled while stopping Pau.

"...." Yoona's eyes were so widen and her hands started shaking.

" did I scare you? " Heechul laughed.

Yoona didn't know what to do, Kibum trolled her but for the first time in her life, she loved being trolled.

Heechul got off from the horse and faced her.

"...why saying nothing? have you swallowed your tongue? " He joked at her silene.

Yoona just starred at him with her watery eyes.

"..did you..miss me? "He whispered softly.

" you stupid...." Yoona said and cried a tear.

"..." Heechul felt speechless

she just starred one another second and jumped and hugged him so tight.

Heechul smiled because of the sudden hug.

"..don't leave me again...because next time I'll cut your passport and everything if you wanna leave" She said while hugging him.

"..I won't baby..I'll never leave you again...I swear.." He sweared with teary on his cheeks.

They broke the hug and faced each other.

" I miss you.." He whispered while touching her face.

" I miss you too..." She smiled while crying.

"..I love you Yoona...we'll..we'll stay together forever ,right?" Heechul kissed her lips shortly and whispered along with his short breaths.

" ...so right" she noded so fast and hugged him again, He hugged her waist and both closed their eyes feeling each other.

"...come on baby, let's get a ride " He browsed her tears.

" huh? what? " Yoona laughed.

" come on " He carried her and put her on Pau while riding behind her, he started riding and the air was hitting her face, she was smiling so wide feeling the air , she remembered the first time she has rode Pau with him , the time when she met her first and only love , Heechul was smiling widely , happiness so clear on his face.

after 20 minutes

Heechul was carrying Yoona going upstairs , smiling at her while she was wrapping her arms between his neck.

" where is everyone? " Yoona asked, her face so close to his.

" I told them to empty the house for me just one day.." He whispered and kissed her lips lightly.

" heh..." Yoona laughed softly.

He entered to his room and softly put her on the bed, their faces still close, he came right on top of her.

" ..miss me? " He whispered and kissed her between her lips and cheeks.

"..hm.." she noded shyly with a smile on her face.

"...you'll miss me anymore...because i'll never be away from you.." he whispered and kissed her forehead.

"...you'll never miss me too " she replied.

" heh..you used to be shy, didn't you? .." He teased.

"...heh..h..." her cheeks turned red, she always tried to ignore her shyness and he loved it.

"....Yoona...have i ever told you how much i love you? " He asked her, his lips so closer to hers.

"...." she starred at him silently.

" I love you...more than anything in this life.." He whispered and kissed her lips lightly.

" Me too.." she replied softly.

he starred at her for a few seconds then slowly kissed her lips, passionately , he was so hungry for her for a long time, she wrapped her hands on his neck and he slide his tongue inside her , and kissed her even more deeply, she felt the same feeling as their first kiss, her cheeks burning , her hands and knees shaking as the she's going to pass away , they kissed like they're going to die if they stopped.

 

- - -

 

everyone was clapping wearing beautiful outifts sitting on white tables surrounded by green trees , it's their wedding finally, the day that both of them were dreaming of. Yoona was standing next to her love, Heechul both of them wearing white and looking like angels, they were stealing glances at each other.

" Kim Heechul , do you accept Im Yoona as your wife , forever and now , in good and bad times ? "

"....I do..." He smiled and showed his teeth fully.

" Im Yoona , do you accept Kim Heechul as your husband , forever and now, in good and bad times? "

" ...I do" she smiled happily with her watery eyes.

" you're now a husband and wife "

everyone started clapping hard as Yoona and Heehul wore each other the rings while smiling endlessly

" KISS ! KISS " Kibum suddenly started shouting , everyone was shocked in the beginning but then went along with him " KISS KISS "

Heechul was going to kiss Yoona even if they didn't tell them to kiss but that was a very good opportunity to him , Yoona and Heechul looked at each other for a second then kissed deeply while smiling , Yoona wrapping her hands around heechul's neck and him grabbing her waist, pictures were taken from everywhere, Kibum was screaming like a crazy when he saw them kissing, he never knew he can be that happy seeing them together again.

" Haewon , Heechul is our only son " Minhyuk spoke.

" ..and? " she replied.

" I think we should be happy for him" He slowly smiled and looked at his wife

"...heh...she's...not bad " She slowly smiled.

 

 

 

2 Years later

" Appa ! Appa!  please play with me !" Soojung came running to her father.

"..sure sweetie " he got on his fours and let his daughter ride him .

" ..Hey ! Hey ! Umma! look I have a horse " She called her mom who was playing with her younger brother ,Taemin.

" Umma, I want like her too " the little son spoke to his mom.

"...I guess they are like me..love horses a lot " Heechul smiled and winked to his wife

Yoona put Taemin on her back and came to Heechul , their children were riding them like horses, Heechul walked to Yoona until his face was closed to her

" Piip Piip , I think we have an accident here " Soojung said

Heechul looked at Yoona's face and smiled , she smiled back at him as their lips met and kissed each other.

 

" The end "

 

 

 

------------------------

I can't believe I just finished writing painful tears, Oh god, I'm so touched right now..this story has been my fave for a long time and it'll always be , thank you guys who read every chapter and enjoyed the story , Yoonchul is love !

and...and...comments are love !