Chapter 31

My Painful Tears

Kibum and Boa got out from the ceremony standing next to the company's stairs

" aishh..where can he be now? " Boa cursed between her teeth.

"..wait, the phone is ringing, i wish he'll reply " Kibum said while putting the phone on his ear.

 

at Heechul's apartement

Yoona was sleeping on his arms , suddenly the phone rang, He slowly grabbed it and looked at while still hugging her , he saw it was Kibum and his eyes widen

" who is it? " Yoona asked softly while opening her eyes.

" it's...Kibum" Heechul answered with a sigh.

"..." Yoona's eyes widen, she forced more on hugging him.

" Yes Kibum" The young man replied.

" Hey Heechul, can you tell me please where the heck are you?! " Kibum asked angrily.

" why are you shouting? I'm in..." Heechul looked at his love laying next to him.

"...in my apartement, i felt tired and wanted to take some rest, why? " Heechul answered.

" what?! are you serious?! it's your girlfriend's birthday and you're doing this?! what kind of boyfriends you are ?!" Kibum cursed.

" Kibum....i'm just tried...tell her that i apologize ,I'll meet her tomorrow ok? " Heechul said and crossed the phone.

" Hey ! Heechul ! you jerk !" Kibum madly threw the phone on the ground.

" Kibum , what made you mad like that? i'm supposed to be mad not you " Boa felt so strange.

" Boa, wait here, ok ,I'm going to him " Kibum said and went away.

" Kibum h-...he's crazy " Boa took a deep breath.

Kibum took a TAXI to take him to Heechul's apartement, he felt something weird was going on, he felt that  he wasn't alone, even his sister wasn't in the ceremony , he promised him the past won't happen again and Kibum hated liying.

" Heechul...can i ask..you something?" Yoona spoke softly on his chest.

" ..hm.." He replied rubbing her hair.

" why didn't you call me when you went to USA ? " Yoona asked with teary eyes.

" I actually..didn't have any credit but I sent you a message and I accidentally sent it to Kibum" Heechul took a deep breath.

" I never thought that Kibum and dad would lie to me someday." Yoona cried a tear.

" huh?! did they do? " Heechul asked surprised.

" hm...they did, they were the one who told me that...you were going to USA to get married to your girlfriend and..and...they told me that you'll never comeback and that you only played with me " She cried.

" oh..baby...e..." Heechul rubbed her cheeks with his hands.

" Heechul..I should have trusted you " She hugged his chest tighter.

"Yoona... love isn't only happiness, it's also a bit sadness, but the beautiful thing about it is..that when it's true it lasts forever "He rubbed her back gently and kissed her hair.

" I'm sorry.." she whispered.

" I'm the one who's sorry, I should have came to our date when we decided to run away...i should really did" He cried with her.

"...baby...don't cry please " Yoona looked at his face and browsed his tears.

" tears..make us stronger "he smiled.

"...that's...so true " she smiled back.

He was starring at her beautiful shining eyes ,he kissed her nose gently and went down to her lips and kissed softly.

" Heechul-ah.." Kibum knocked the door hard while calling him.

" huh! " Heechul went shocked.

" oh god..it's Kibum" Yoona's eyes widen and her heart started beating.

" don't worry..you don't have to be afraid...i'll explain everything to him" Heechul took a deep breath and kissed her forehead.

" Heechul.." Yoona caught his hand and sat.

" I said don't worry..stay in your place " He smiled and went to the door.

He opened the door.

" ..." Kibum was madly lookin at him.

" what's with you Kibum?! " Heechul asked.

"...call her.." Kibum tried to keep his cool.

" w..who are you talking about?! " Heechul's eyes widen.

"I said call her right now !" Kibum nearly shouted.

" but who should i call ? are you crazy? " He yelled.

" I said call my sister ! call Yoona, I know she's here " Kibum yelled hard.

Yoona heard him and her  hands  started shaking so hard, she felt so afraid.

" WHAT?! your sister?! are you crazy?! your sister isn't  here " Heechul lied.

" ah really?! let me check then " Kibum said and wanted to enter but Heechul pushed him back.

" hey...you don't have..the right to enter.." Heechul slowly spoke.

Kibum glared at him a scary glare, he was so angry, so mad, if he had a gun he'd kill him.

" Heechul...don't get me mad...let me enter " Kibum said between his teeth.

"I guess you already are...I have to sleep now, bye " Heechul said and wanted to close the door, Kibum pushed him hard until his head collpased hard with the wall ,Heechul fell on the ground and dazed.

Yoona heard a weird sound, so she got up fast and came to the door, Kibum was extremely shock, he thought he killed him.

" K-Kibum ! what did you do to him?! " Yoona yelled and went to down to Heechul and started slapping his cheeks trying to wake him up.

" ..e...me...nothing..i did..nothing..he fell...he just fell " Kibum's hands started shaking.

" Heechul..Heechul wake up! please wake up " Yoona cried while waking Heechul up.

" ...I'll call the ...hospital" Kibum nervously said and used his phone.

" what did you to him?!! you're seriously so mean " Yoona cried hard and hugged Heechul's head.

Kibum was so amazed about how his sister loves him, she made him speechless ,he didn't even have the strenght to move her away.

at the ceremony

" did you see Kibum ? or Yoona? " Jwayoung asked his wife.

" No...I didn't " Hayin worreid while carrying her sleeping grand-daughter.

" don't you think we should go? it's late " Jwayoung suggested.

" yes, you're right, but how can we go without Yoona? " Hayin sighed.

" I'll call her " Jwayoung said and grabbed his phone.

at the hospital

Kibum and Yoona was sitting together waiting for any result to come from Heechul's room, Yoona's phone rang but she didn't make any actions.

" your phone..is ringing" Kibum said awkward.

she didn't reply him, she was busy crying.

" maybe it's something..about soojung , pick up " Kibum said slowly.

Yoona looked at her phone and saw it was her dad ,she gave him the phone.

" huh?! you want me to pick up? " Kibum was shocked. She didn't speak any word but gave him the phone.

" Hello " Kibum answered

" Kibum, is that you?! "

" yes, dad "

" where's Yoona? is she with you? "

" ..y-yes...she's with me here...we're in the hospital"

" hospital?! why ?! is everything ok? "

" don't worry dad...Heechul is just a little bit sick"

" ah really?! then me and your mom are going to go home "

" sure..we'll meet you there"

"ok ...goodbye son"

" bye.." Kibum crossed the phone and gave back to his sister.

the doctor came to them and asked them to take a rest so Kibum went home but Yoona stayed with Heechul all night long.

The morning finally came, Yoona was sitting on the chair facing Heechul laying like he's dead, no sound and no move came from him , Yoona stood up slowly and stepped to him with her watery eyes ,she rubbed his hand slowly.

" I'm sorry...it was all my fault " Yoona cried.

He slowly started to open his eyes until he opened it fully.

" Yoona..." he spoke weakly.

"oh! Heechul...you're awake .." Yoona smiled happily.

" w..what are you doing here? " He asked.

" what?..I'm  here waiting for you to wake up " Yoona smiled and came closer to his face.

" where's kibum? " Heechul asked.

" K-kibum? why are you looking for him now? " Yoona asked and felt strange.

" I...want to talk to him..." Heechul said.

" but...why?" Yoona's heart started beating fast.

" Yoona...I'm so sorry...I wish i didn't come into your life...I ruined it all " His eyes turned teary.

" No Heechul no! on contrary, you made my life brighter, if it wasn't you I would never be in love " Yoona cried and held his hand.

" Yoona..don't lie to yourself...please..it's so obvious how I ruined your life...it's obvious how I caused you hurt...if you lived without me..i'm sure you'd be happier" He cried.

" please..stop..you're hurting me like this...stop blaming yourself Heechul, you're the best thing that happened in my life " she cried more.

" Yoona....I have to ..." he whispered.

" ..." Yoona's eyes widen.

" I have to let go....I have to leave you...." he continued.

" w-what are you talking about?!...did you go crazy? " Yoona's heart nearly stopped.

" let's stop...let's stop everything, if your heart can handle everything..then my heart can't....I finally realized that i'm...a weak person.." He talked.

"...no Heechul, please...you don't have to be like that..please.." she cried hard.

"Yoona.. I'm sure.. your life will be so good without me..you're not going to be afriad anymore...you're gonna sleep relaxed not thinking about anything..you will never feel stressed..and about Soojung..I can send you money to feed her " he browsed his tears.

" ..." Yoona's eyes were wide opened , opened and tears all over her cheeks.

" I'm leaving Yoona...I'll be back to where I was...in USA...but don't worry...I'll not get married because I can't love anyone more than you " He took a deep breath.

"....Heechul..." she cried hard on his chest.

" you'll ...thank me in the future...you'll really do..you'll thank me because I got out from your life " His eyse turned fierce.

 

Kibum was walking in the hospital along with Boa, he suddenly saw Yoona getting out from Heechul's room with her cheeks full of tears.

"Y-Yoona ! what happened?!" He came running to her.

"..." she sat on the floor while crying.

" Tell me ! what's going on?! Heechul is okay? " Boa worried.

" ....I hate you Kibum...I hate you so much " she cried and hitted his legs.

" Y-Yoona..." he felt so pity to his sister.

" I hate you..." she cried hard.

 

after 3 days

Heechul decided to leave back to USA , and leave Yoona and Soojung alone, Yoona still didn't accept the fact that he's giving up, she cried all these 3 days , Kibum was speechless, his sister didn't ever talk to him , and the day when Heechul is going to fly back came.

at the airport

Heechul , Yoona , Kibum and Soojung were all in the airports walking to say goodbye to him , he stopped and turned to them.

" I have only 10 minutes left.." Heechul took a deep breath and looked at his watch.

"..so...Heechul...you'll never comeback? " Kibum asked awkward.

" it's like you want me to huh..." Heechul laughed

"...well...we'll talk on the internet ,ok? " Kibum said.

" take care of yourself man " Heechul tapped his best friend's shoulder.

Yoona was crying carrying her daughter , Heechul looked at her.

" Yoona...won't you ..say goodbye? " He asked and tried to hold back his tears, it just hurts him seeing her like this.

"....g..goodbye..." she couldn't speak proprely due to crying.

" ...and you little baby " he kissed his daughter's cheeks, she was smiling ,so young and didn't know about anything.

"....Heechul...." Yoona spoke while crying.

" yes? " He looked at her.

"...thank you..." she spoke and cried more.

Kibum was looking at his sister, he couldn't feel her because he has never really fallen in love.

"...heh.." Heechul took a deep breath.

"..can..I ..hug her? " Heechul asked Kibum.

" huh?!...sure " Kibum replied fast.

Kibum took Soojung from Yoona and Heechul hugged her so tight as she hugged him back crying on his shoulder.

"....you're always..gonna be my love..." He whispered to her ear.

" ....heechul...i love you...don't leave me.." she whispered back while still crying.

"...you can live without me...please..be happy " He rubbed her hair and broke the hug.

" so bye...I've to go now " Heechul smiled and started stepped back looking at Yoona's eyes.

" ...have a good flight " Kibum spoke.

Heechul walked to the gates and entered. Yoona cried even harder until everybody were looking at her, Kibum was just shocked and he felt wrong about everything he did to her and Heechul.