Chapter 28

My Painful Tears

after an hour , Heechul ,Kibum and Boa finished eating , Heechul wanted to pay but Hayin said it's a gift and forced him not to pay so he jus accepted it, Heechul drove Kibum home then he wanted to drive Boa home too, he stopped his car next to her apartment as he arrived.

" have a nice day " Heechul smiled.

" thank you.." Boa smiled back and carried her bag.

" e...Heechul" Boa suddenly stopped and turned to him.

" hm? need something? " Heechul replied innocently.

" just..a question? " Boa kept her poker face.

" a question? ok,i'm listening." Heechul said.

" well...you said that you have a..daughter..right? " Boa asked nervously.

" yes...I do ,why? " Heechul felt strange.

" just...actually, I don't want to sound mean and curious, but can you tell me how did you get to have a baby with Kibum's sister? and if you don't want to tell me it's.." Boa said as Heechul cut her " It's a long story "

"..e..a long story? do you mind if ...you'll tell me at least..a sentence that i can understand everything with? " Boa continued.

"....." Heechul was looking at Boa, not sure about what he's gonna say

"..if you don't want ,it's so okay " Boa felt awkward

" She was...my girlfriend " Heechul said

" what do you mean by she was? " Boa asked curiously

" I mean that she's not my girlfriend anymore." Heechul took a deep breath

" a...e..so you guys broke up? a long time ago? " Boa continued

" it has been a year . " Heechul said

" wow...and your daughter, how old is she? " Boa asked

" she is 4 months old " Heechul smiled .

" she's so young...i mean your story looks confusing.." Boa laughed.

" Boa , that's all i can tell you" Heechul cut her

" ah ,ok..I guess I also have to go now,  bye " Boa smiled and got out the car

"Bye Bye " Heechul smiled.

 

- The night finally came where Hayin and Yoona could take a rest, Kibum was watching a movie, Yoona came out from the bathroom and sat next to him in the couch

"Kibum, you're busy watching? " Yoona asked

" not really, why ? need something? " Kibum looked at his younger sister

" not really ." Yoona smiled slowly.

" ah, tell me, did you like Boa? " Kibum asked excited

" e..who's Boa? " Yoona asked confused

" the girl who heechul likes, i mean the girl who came with me and Heechul today at the restaurant." Kibum said meanly

" ah..e..that girl...i don't know her ,how can i like her? " Yoona felt her heart break into pieces.

" but she's pretty right? heechul even told me that she's prettier than you " Kibum laughed.

"...." Yoona looked at her brother silently, her eyes were turning teary but she tried to avoid it.

" I wonder when will they be officially together " Kibum took a deep breath with a wide smile.

" k..kibum.." Yoona said..

" hm? " Kibum looked at his sister.

" can you ...can you please take me and soojung to the hospital tomorrow? " Yoona asked.

" hospital ?! why?! " Kibum went surprised.

" I just want to check my baby's health, no more " Yoona faked a smile.

" ok, no problem " Kibum smiled.

" thanks, good night " Yoona said as she went to her room.

" good night! " Kibum said.

 

Inside Yoona's room

Yoona was laying next to her sleeping baby crying , tears spread on her cheeks without any sound, it's like her heart is crying.She rememberd

start of flashbacks

" well, Heechul ,Boa ,can you guys pose together? I wan to take a pictiure of you two " Kibum said loudly so Yoona can hear him, Yoona came to give them the drinks as she found Heechul posing with Boa, he was putting his hand on her shoulder and their heads close to each other, Yoona's eyes went teary

end of flashback

The tears went even more wild and she put her hand on closing it to make sure no one will hear her.

 

- It's the cold morning , Kibum took Yoona and her daughter to the hospital , when they arrived he suddenly got a call from Heechul

" hello ,Heechul, what's up? "

" we will have a meeting in 10 minutes, be sure to be here in time."

" sure,i'll come right now, wait for me "

" okay "

Heechul finished the call, Kibum looked at his sister who was carrying her daughter.

" I have to go" Kibum said.

" ok, thank you for driving me here " Yoona smiled softly despite her sadness.

" take care " Kibum smiled and kissed soojung's cheek.

 

Yoona continued her way until she found the doctor Mrs.Jung.

" The baby is very healthy " Mrs.jung complimented

" thank you doctor " Yoona smiled and kissed her baby.

" but you..don't look healthy " Mrs.Jung claimed.

".e...e..no..i'm okay " Yoona faked a smile.

" I'm a doctor , you can't lie to me "Mrs.Jung smiled.

"..e.." Yoona's face turned sad suddenly.

" tell me, do you feel any pain? or ...fever? " Mrs.Jung asked.

" i..i don't know.." Yoona replied with teary eyes.

" come on , don't worry, do you want me to check you? " Mrs.Jung suggested.

"..e..check me?...." Yoona felt nervous.

" come on " Mrs.Jung stood up and stood Yoona up too and lode her to the bed.

' just relax " the doctor suggested as she lays yoona down.

" did you drink any medicines after giving the birth? " Mrs.jung asked.

" no.." Yoona replied honestly.

" anything?!" Mrs.Jung asked surprisngly.

" ...yes.." Yoona said.

" you don't feel any pain? " Mrs.Jung asked again.

" I...I...just..." Yoona said nervously.

" come on ,don't be afraid, you don't have to be sick because your baby needs you " Mrs.jung comforted.

" I feel pain down my stomach , especially when I pee" Yoona said honestly with a worried voice.

" don't worry..every woman would feel that in your case, but..you should drink medicines..it's just some cold you took right after giving the birth " Mrs.Jung smiled.

" thank you.." Yoona smiled with teary eyes.

" i'll give you some medicines " Mrs.jung said and went to her chair.

 

In Heechul's company

Heechul, Kibum and Boa were getting out from the company

" Kibum, how is Soojung? " Heechul asked.

" she...is fine, why asking? " Kibum said stupidly.

" what?! huh..she's my daughter, i have to ask about her " Heechul laughed.

" well, you guys look good together, why don't you date " Kibum said suddenly

" who are you talking about? " Heechu felt confused

" you and...Boa, seriously you guys are perfect together " Kibum continued.

" e..Kibum, stop joking around " Boa acted shy.

" Kibum, this kind of jokes are seriously stupid." Heechul said seriously and turned mad.

" ok , ok ,i'm very sorry " Kibum laughed.

 

-It was the night, Yoona and Hayin were still working, Yoona didn't tell anyone that she's sick so they won't worry about her, there wasn't many clients at night, Yoona was standing next to her mom who seemed so tired.

" mom, just go to relax, let me finish that for you " Yoona worried.

" it's okay daughter, i can do it " Hayin talked weakly.

" please mom, you were working since the morning" Yoona said and put her hand on her mom's shoulder.

"...but daughter..." Hayin lost her words.

" Mom, I can handle it" Yoona smiled.

" thank you daughter " Hayin smiled back.

Only Yoona was left in the restaurant and there was only one costumer left , Yoona heard a sound as she was cleaning, she put her head up and suddenly saw Heechul alone entering, Heechul sat in a table. Yoona's heart started beating fast ,she didn't know what to do , she went so speechless, she took a deep breath and slowly walked to him.Heechul saw her and his eyes turned bright.

"..bottle of coke please " Heechul ordered .

Yoona went without a word and brought to him a coke .

" thanks " Heechul smiled brightly. Yoona went back to her place.

the customer who was left paid Yoona and went away.There was only them left.

Heechul kept looking at her and noticing every move she does like he's gonna die if he takes his eyes off of her. She put her head up for a second and saw him starring at her, she put her head down again nervously.

" can you please change the song? " Heechul asked.Yoona was quite priceless when she heard his voice.

" I don't like the song, can you please change it? " Heechul asked again.

" you...can change it alone if you want.." Yoona said in a low tone.

" really? great." Heechul smiled and stood up, he went and grabbed the remote and started changing. Yoona was standing pretty close to him , he found a song that he liked " Tamia's Almost "

" I really like this song " Heechul said in a low tone.

Yoona finished cleaning and stayed standing , Heechul turned to Yoona ,she was trying to avoid eye-contacts with him.

" How...is soojung? " Heechul asked

" she..is..she's very fine " Yoona answered while looking in front of her.

" good " Heechul smiled.

" ..." Yoona started feeling nervous, Heechul's silence always kills her

" Yoona..." Heechul called softly. Yoona's heart started beating fast hearing him call her name.

" can i request one thing? " Heechul asked softly while walking toward her.

" of course ,the menu is on your table " Yoona replied while trying to keep her poker face.

" it's not a food or a drink..another thing " Heechul said softly. Yoona slowly looked at him with a priceless face.

" can you...." Heechul said , Yoona's eyes started shining and the nerve came again.

" ...dance with me? " Heechul continued, Yoona's eyes opened so wide, she was speechless ,helpless, breathless

" please "Heechul nearly begged, he wanted her so hard..

"...e..." Yoona lost her words, she never knew he can ask her such a thing in such a time in such a place.

" I really like this song, and I'd like you to dance with me "Heechul continued . Yoona just looked at him with any words which made Heechul starts his move, he slowly grabbed her hands and put  them around his neck, Yoona's heart was beating to the max but she ignored it because she missed him so bad, he softly put his hands around her waist and danced slow.

the music was going on as their moves were so slow and their faces so close to each other, Heechul couldn't take his eyes off of from her eyes, she was looking at him too  but nervously

"...it feels good...isn't it? " Heechul whispered.

"..." Yoona said nothing.

"..Yoona, this song..is our song.." Heechul whispered again and put her even more closer.Yoona wanted to take her face away but he was holding her waist tightly.

Jwayoung wanted to go to the restaurant to bring his daughter home, since the restaurant's door is from glass so he could see everything, his eyes went wide when he saw them dancing so close, they didn't see him,they were busy looking at each other.

Heechul  moved his face closer even more to her face, Yoona tried to move slowly but couldn't, he positioned his lips right 1 cm far from her lips, she could feel his breath and he could feel hers, her hands were shaking ,he could feel it on his neck , he moved his lips to her lips but suddenly she said " Heechul " he stopped and looked at her eyes. Yoona moved away , she looked at the door and found her dad watching, her eyes went wide.