Chapter 29

My Painful Tears

Yoona stayed silent and couldn't speak a word , she saw her dad looking at her without moving, Heechul turned and saw him, he turned speechless and didn't know what to do , he took a deep breath and said " I should go, good night " and stepped out.

" just don't misunderstand.." Heechul said in a low tone to Jwayoung.

" ..." Jwayoung kept silent as Heechul rode his car and went away.

Yoona closed the restaurant and came to her dad who didn't move from his place and didn't say a word like a statue.

" e..dad, let's go" Yoona said embarrasingly and stepped slowly.

" daughter." Jwayoung broke the silence.

" hm? " Yoona turned to her dad suprisingly.

" do you love him? " Jwayoung asked his daughter all of sudden.

" a..h..dad!..." Yoona lost her words and her eyes widen.

" tell me the truth , you said you forgot about him but it doesn't look like it is, do you love him? " Jwayoung asked again.

"...dad..." her eyes turned watery.

" love isn't that easy..to fall for a person may need sometime but to forget needs forever " Jwayoung faced his daughter.

"..dad...can you please stop talking about him." Yoona couldn't handle but cried.

" I've never asked you about your love life before, and I wasn't that considerate to you in the past..." Jwayoung's eyes turned teary.

"..d..dad! " Yoona opened her eyes so wide.

" daughter, I've been a bad father , I never cared or wondered what were you doing in your life, if I was there with you , you wouldn't ever get hurt." he cried.

" no dad, that's not real, you've been good to me always and you also saved me from a big problem." Yoona said and hugged her dad.

" i saved you from nothing daughter, nothing " Jwayoung cried even more.

" no dad, don't say that, if it wasn't you i'd be even more fooled by him, you were the reason to let me far from him " Yoona claimed and broke the hug.

" no daughter, everything i did was false, I knew...I knew  he loved you more than anyone else." Jwayoung confessed.

" ..w.what?..." Yoona's heart started beating fast.

" yes ,daughter, that man..never fooled you, it was me and Kibum who invented that Idea, he always loved you, even me your father and couldn't love you like he does "Jwayoung continued

" dad! what do you mean?! everything was..a lie?! no dad! tell me that you're lying ! , you can't do that to me!! " Yoona screamed loud.

" i'm sorry daughter, i know i've ruined your life and even  your daugher's life" Jwayoung tried to calme his daughter

" WHY?!! dad!! tell me why??!! He was my all dad! my all! " Yoona cried hard and kneeled down.

" daughter! please! wake up! don't do this " Jwayoung helped his daughter.

" why?!! why!!!!!" she sobbed hard.

at Heechul's apartement

He layed on his bed directly and threw his phone on the floor, he slowly started crying, he got enough pain, he couldn't handle anymore .

at Yoona's room

she was laying on her bed crying silently not to wake her daughter up,she was grabbing the pillow's sheet strongly with her fingers, she couldn't believe it was a lie.

 

-The moring.

Kibum was having his breakfast in the kitchen with his mother .

" so..you said that you guys will have a ceremony at the company.." Hayin said

" yes, it's BoA's birthday, and Heechul wanted to do that." Kibum said and drank a little from his warm coffee.

" so ,it's Heechul's idea " Hayin said with a low tone.

Yoona slowly stepped in the kitchen wearing her casual clothes carrying her little baby in her arms.

" daughter, where are you going ? " Hayin asked confusingly.

" Kibum , can you please take me to the company ?" Yoona asked in a weak tone.

" what? why? what are you going to do there? "Kibum replied with a question.

" i just want to do something simple, please ,i need you to take me there" Yoona continued.

" daughter ! is there any problem? " Hayin worried, she stood up and put her hand on yoona's shoudler

" nothing bad mom, i just want to do something" Yoona replied trying not to cry.

" well, ok, i'm on my way there, let's go " Kibum said

" but why are you taking Soojung with you? " Hayin asked .

" don't worry mom, I just need her by my side "Yoona replied and faked a smile.

" ok, daughter, as you want" Hayin took a deep breath and rubbed her daughter's arm.

 

In Heechul's office

Heechul was sitting with Boa

" your message last night...really amazed me " Boa acted shy.

" hehe...you're more amazing than the words I said." Heechul said

" but Heechul, i'm afraid of one thing."

" hm? what's it?"

" it's Yoona , are you sure she won't include herself in our relationship? "

" Yoona...doesn't love me..anymore..so I dont think so "

" great, now everyone will live his way, and Heechul i'll try my best to make you the happiest guy ever"

" i'll try my best to make you the happiest girl ever "

" you already made me by asking me out "

" heh..it's just the beginning "

suddenly they heard a knock.

" come in " Heechul said. Slowly Yoona and Kibum entered

" Ki-" Heechul lost his words when he saw yoona walking in with kibum

" e..Yoona.." Heechul said and stood up. Yoona saw Boa, she tried to act normal.

" Heechul, yoona said she needs to talk to you " Kibum said .

" really? me? now? " Heechul go amazed

" alone please " Yoona said in a low tone.

" ah , ok ,then baby please ,see ya later " Heechul came to boa and kissed her lips, Yoona's eyes wided till it nearly fell from her face, she felt her legs get weak

" ok , baby " Boa replied to his kiss and walked out the office same as Kibum.

" Soojung-ie baby i miss you " Heechul said as he carried soojung from her mother's arm, Yoona was like a statue in her place, she couldnt believe what she just saw.

" sit down Yoona " Heechul talked brightly as he he sat in his place.

" oh god baby you're getting cuter " Heechul kissed his daughter and started playing with her.

Yoona was still standing , a tear fell from her eye.

" Yoona, what's with-" He went shocked when he saw her crying, he slowly stood up and came to her.

" what's going on? " He asked curiously.

Yoona slowly moved her eyes and looked at him.

" Yoona, is there anything? " Heechul asked again.

" n..nothing " she sobbed.

" what's with you? why are you crying this way?! tell me !" Heechul went louder.

"give me my daughter " Yoona wiped her tears and carried her daughter.

" but Yoona wait, you said you wanted to talk to me, you cant go away like this!" Heechul spoke. Yoona looked at his eyes.

He saw her eyes shining brightly, his heart beated so fast but he wanted to ignore it because of Boa, he never wanted to be a cheater.

" I just...i just wanted you to see..Soojung " Yoona lied.

" really?! are you sure? " Heechul didn't believe her.

" yes, really, because you haven't the chance to see her in a while so i brought her to you" Yoona cried again.

" but wait, does this thing need tears? why are you crying?! please ,explain to me " Heechul went mad.

" Heechul...." she softly spelled his name

" ...." Heechul stayed looking at her eyes.

"...Heechul forgive me...." she whispered.

" what? " Heechul widen his eyes, he couldn't understand what she's meaning

" please, live your life happy, i won't disturb you ever again..I know i turned your life into..hell " Yoona continued

" never Yoona, you never distrubed or turned my life to hell " Heechul's eyes turned teary.

" please Heechul, be happy ,this is all i wanted to say " Yoona ended the conversation and stepped to the door.

" Yoona " Heechul called her name.

she stopped walking .

" thank you.." Heechul smiled even though he was so hurt inside

"....nevermind" Yoona replied and wanted to continue her walking.

" and " Heechul said again which made yoona stop.

" we're holding a ceremony tomorrow, please don't forget to come and bring soojung with you " Heechul said .

"..i will, thanks " Yoona spoke then continued her walk out of heechul's office.

he sat speecheless on his chair because of what yoona said.

 

5 hours passed, Yoona tried to forget and to focus on her work in the restaurant, but the sadness was obviously shown on her face , she walked to her mom who was cooking silently sitting on the chair , her mom looked at her strange.

" Yoona.." Hayin spoke.

Yoona didn't reply, she felt like she's alone on this world .

start of flashback

Heechul took yoona to an edge of a mountain where all seoul can be seen , yoona never saw this place again

"...i adore you...you're my...life...my love...my..everything " heechul whispered softly which made yoona's heart beat faster

".e...y..you're...also...my ..every...thing" yoona nervously said

heechul slowly started moving his face closer , till he put his lips on yoona's , he tasted her lips deeply , yoona just closed her eyes and left him doing everything , he kissed her hard till she layed on her back in the back of the car because he was trying to reach her deeply .
 

end of flashback

 

" Yoona dear, where is your mind? " Hayin said and stopped working.

" huh? mom?! you called me? " Yoona woke up from her flashback.

" what are you thinking about since the morning? do you have any problem? " Hayin asked .

" no, mom, ..i..am very okay..." Yoona said

" daughter, what's going on? " Hayin kneeled to her daughter and held her hands.

" ..." she looked at her mom with teary eyes hoping she can heal her broken heart.

" tell me, you can lean on me " Hayin comforted her daughter.

" mom...i'm....broken " Yoona cried.

" oh baby, why? " Hayin asked again.

" I...I..love him...so much " Yoona confessed her feelings

"...e.." Hayin went priceless, she knew he was her daughter's problem.

" I can't...my heart aches ...so much" Yoona cried again.

" oh dear...love is pain...everyone knows ,but you have to handle it, you can forget him by the time "Hayin said.

" i can't mom, i can never do.." Yoona confessed

" but..." Hayin lost her words, she knows her daughter loves him so much.

"...I just...want..to sleep and never wake up" Yoona spoke from her heart.

" no ,daughter ,don't say that, you  have to hope dear, hope is everything...you can live happy without him just like you never met him" Hayin tried to comfort her daughter.

"..i don't know.." She cried again.

" go home now, go and take a rest dear "Hayin smiled.

" no,mom ,it's okay ,i can work" Yoona faked a smiled and wiped her tears.

" no baby, i know you're sick, i've seen your medicines " Hayin said.

" e..a..mom..." Yoona's eyes widen, she tried to keep it as a secret but failed.

" go " she soflty said.

" ok.." Yoona noded and smiled .