Chapter 2: The man under the hood.

Baby Good Night

"Is it really ok?" Tiffany asked.

"Well, we're already sitting in the car, it's not like he can throw us away now, its too late." Manager-unnie said, who was sitting at the back. Tiffany just looked at her with a heavy stare trying to send a telepathc message, only manager-unnie was texting on her phone busily.

"She's right. And I'm already starting." TOP said as he stepped on the gas and lighlty released the clutch.

"Well, it's just that it feels like we're bothering you, I mean you have your schedule and stuff."

"No.. it's really ok." TOP said. It's more than ok. Then he grinned.

There was silence for a while, only the muffled music erupting from manager-unnie's earphones was the only noise in the car. Usually, Tiffany doesn't get shy around boys. She actually feels comfortable hanging out with guys, that's why she is so close with her SuperJunior oppas who treat her like a baby sister. But this time, this id different. She felt so uncomfortable. TOP cleared his throat.

"Let's hear music?" He asked as he the radio. Bad Girl of SNSD was playing. This made TOP smile while Tiffany made a light squeek.

"I think this song is really good." Top said.

"Really? Wae?"

"Wae?"  Top asked back, confused.

"Actually, I hate this song." Tiffany said, in a matter of fact tone.

"Wae?"

"I dont know. I just hate it." 

"That's confusing." Top said. And silence crept back in, even if there's music, the awkwardness was still very awful. Tiffany actually didnt just want to tell the reason. It's because there was this story that she heard from a staff one day when they were in the dressing room during the time that they were to perform at an awards night that happened to invite Big Bang also. The staff said that during there performance, which was Bad Girl, the staff saw Top at the backstage staring so intensely at Taeyeon. Tiffany wanted to clarify the staff if it really was Taeyeon that he was looking at, the staff said yes. Tiffany asked her again, maybe she heard wrong. The staff was firm, it was really Taeyeon. Tiffany was disappointed.

"That's the building right?" TOP said which woke Tiffany up from her train of thoughts.

"Yeah." 

Top slowed down and stopped at the curb in front of the building. The rain was still pouring so heavily. Manager-unnie said her thanks and went out hurriedly, saying she will get an umbrella from the security for Tiffany. This left the two alone. Tiffany moved from her sit  to face Top. She smiled her eyesmile and reach out her hand for a handshake.

"Thanks! TOP." She said. Top shook her hand very slowly, trying to feel the smoothness of her hands.

"Its nothing." Still not letting go of her hands.

"Im sorry if we bothered you. We didnt mean for this to happen. If only I could repay you." Tiffany said while trying to show all her aegyo to him. This is my last chance!

They looked at each other for a long time while their hands were still holding, when the door opened up. A hooded man entered the car.

"Step on the gas." The man said. This confused Top and Tiffany. "I said STEP ON THE GAS!" and with this, the man held out his gun and pointed it to Top's head. Top immediately stepped on the gas.

What the heck is this? What the heck is going on? was all Top could think about.

 

_________

for those who have read the previous version, you'd see that i made the story so different now. its just that i was afraid i wasnt getting anymore ideas if i continue to write the story like that.. so now... this'll be mroe interesting.. right? hehe <3

note! main image sourced from My Mind Mine retrieved from http://sasa3848.tumblr.com/