Chapter 1: Photoshoot time!

Baby Good Night

 

  8 am. T.O.P was dressed up, his make-up already finished, and now he just have to practice his facial expressions for the photoshoot. There were no dressing rooms in the building, so he was asked to dress in an empty room and the makeup process was done in the back part of the photoshoot area. He acually personally requested for Tiffany to be his partner. But he didn't want the crew and staff of the photoshoot to tell Tiffany about this. Heck, he was so embarassed thinking how foolish he must have looked like for asking. But what the hell, Im here right now, and she's here right now. Dont chicken out! He pretended that he was  practicing his facial expressions, but actually he was trying to catch a glimpse of Tiffany, through his mirror, who was having her make-up done behind him, being her make-up table set up behind his. Of course, the table arrangement was set by him too.
  
         He thought, although her make-up was too dark and slightly gothic, she was still beautiful. Suddenly, Tiffany caught him looking at him and she smiled her eyesmile to him. He smiled back shyly and looked away. No matter how heavy your make-up is, your smile still shines through..  He smiled by himself and smiled more thinking how corny he can be. He has always fancied Tiffany even the day SNSD debuted. He first met her during a show called Happy Share Company where BigBang and SNSD played against each other. Seung ri and Yoona were each of the groups' representatives. That was back in 2007. During that time, they were all very young and very new to the entertainment world but both groups were determined to give their best and become successfull for their future. Which is where we are right now, he thought. True, both groups have become successfull in their careers, both have topped so many music charts domestically and internationally, and not too mention how both groups have become forerunners in spreading Kpop around the world. 
 
        He looked at her again. She's definitely more mature now. She was pretty back then, that was the time that he knew he likes her and actually has a crush on her. She was pretty then but she's prettier now.  He waited for years for the day that they actually really meet and talk and become closer, but the timing was never right. Back then, he was patient enough to think that destiny will give them that chance. But as time passed by (which took 5 years of waiting), his faith for the 'destiny' that he was depending on was also fading away. And he knows that it was probably because of their busy schedules, not to mention they work under different companies. He's still busy now, and he knows he'll be busier in the future. But he knows that it has already been 5 years since the first time they met, and his relationship with Tiffany didnt change since then. They were strangers to each other. And he was tired of waiting for the day. So in the end, he made his own destiny. A simple date would have been ok. But manager-hyung called saying he was to have a photoshoot with another femal celebrity. and he suggested without second thought, that he wanted Tiffany. 
 
The dress that Tiffany was wearing was a black formal dress with sequences that sparkles and it matched with his attire too which was a black tuxedo, his faint make-up was slightly gothic too. 
 
"Okay we'll start in 5 minutes. Are the models ready for shooting?" The head photographer asked with his big megaphone.
 
"Ne..!" Someone shouted.
 
"T.O.P are you ready? Go ahead to the photoshoot studio. You'd be the one to shoot first solo." Manager-hyung said.
 
"Ne." He obliged as i stood up from my chair and proceeded to the area.
 
After 15 minutes of  T.O.P posing solos, it was time for Tiffany to do hers. They had an eyecontact for a short second as they passed each other. Both felt a slight tingle in their stomach but both dont have any idea how both have mutual feelings for each other.
 
Tiffany at that time also did her best job at posing and doing the job right. She didn't want to have negative comments from the photographer, so she tried hard to be professional to her work. She tried her hardest to act confident and comfortable when in fact she felt so uncomfortable as she felt the oh so deep stare of T.O.P towards her. She acted as if she doesn't notice at all, but his presence is just super strong she couldn't get him out of her mind. But she thought that maybe her performance was ok since the photographer didn't comment much on her poses.
 
"This time, the 2 models pls occupy the area. We'll start the couple shoot now." The photographer said as he waved his hand gesturing that T.O.P should stand beside Tiffany to start the poses. This made T.O.P felt his heart beats a little stronger than usual. 
 
Both bowed at 45 degress towards each other for a formal greeting. The feeling of awkwardness emerging from the two suddenly became super strong that even the staff felt it too. 
 
"Annyeonghaseyo. Im T.O.P. Nice meeting you." He said in a quiet manner that only the 2 of them were able to hear and without any eye contact.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo. Im Tiffany Hwang. Nice to meet you too." She also said in a shy manner. She felt the shyness of T.O.P while he was greeting, which she find cute. She'd seen his confidence and how he has this in-your-face character when he's on TV, but a timid T.O.P? This is a first time.
 
At first, they were asked to pose with T.O.P putting his arms around Tiffany's waist and Tiffany leaning slightly on him but both having blank expressions. At first, they were hesitant to do it, but after a few seconds they managed by laughing off their awkwardness. After too many shots together, they finally felt comfortable being close with each other and actually liked the feeling of beaing able to feel the breathing of one another when they have to get their faces close with each other. 
 
At 3 pm, the shoot was finally over and T.O.P and Tiffany were already wearing their normal clothes. It was raining outside and Tiffany has her next schedule for MBC Music Core. 
 
"Otteohke, what are we going to do, unnie?" She asked her manager.
 
"We cant call the other drivers coz theyre all scheduled to your other SNSD members. We'll just ask someone here to take us there,...And we're already running late!" Her manager said as she enumerated all of their problems.
 
"But we dont know anyone here." Tiffany said.
 
"Ahem, do you have a problem?" T.O.P asked from behind her. Tiffany knew that voice, heck, everyone knew that voice, could it be..
 
"Huh, no, it's just a little problem." She said waving her hands as if to dismiss it. But T.O.P intervened anyway.
 
"You dont have a car with you?" He asked. This time, Tiffany finally his manliness for going forward through the conversation.
 
"We did, a while ago but the driver took the car to a car-fixing shop after he took as here and he says the car's still not fixed." Tiffany said. She liked how the flow of this conversation she's having with him. She felt like it was gonna lead into something good. 
 
"Why don't i take you instead, to your next destination." T.O.P suggested.
 
"No, pls dont bother. We can handl--"
 
"Is it ok for you? I mean, we really need to go now, Tiffany-ssi is running kinda late for her next schedule." Manager-unnie asked as she cut off Tiffany.
 
'Yeah sure. I hve no other schedule for the day anyway. Come." He said as he smiled for both Tiffany and her manager.
 
"Unnie!" Tiffany whispered to her manager as they walked behind T.O.P. "Youre the best! Jjang!~ " Her manager just laughed.
 
--------------------
 
its too long right? ill do better for my next chapter.
 
note! main image sourced from My Mind Mine retrievd from http://sasa3848.tumblr.com/
 
would you believe that i never intended to pattern this chap to the picture posted above? and that this was purely a coincidence? but anyway, Tiffany's outfit was a bit different from the story, but the gothic vibe was exactly like in the story.--6/1/2012