Farewell Party🎇🎆

YOU ARE MY DESTINY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I knew the second I met you that there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn't something about you at all. It was just you."

 

Jiyong’s POV:-

All cadets helped Captain Lee decorate the Party hall and do other arrangements. As music is one of my hobbies, Vice Admiral Kim told me to select a few songs for Admiral Park's dance with his wife. I selected a few songs by Jason Donovlan, but we all voted for Every Day (I Love You More) because the wording of the songs was more suitable for us.

We were all waiting for Vice Admiral Park and his family. Captain Lee informed us that they had arrived, so we took our seats.

The biggest shock of my life struck me. Sandy was walking behind Vice Admiral Park, and all my friends kept looking and waiting for my reaction. After some time, I eventually got over my first shock.

"Oh God, I can’t believe this; she is the Vice Admiral’s daughter; she looks so beautiful and elegant." I pulled Taeyang along with me and rushed to our dorm. I picked up a few cassettes of music from my collection, while I told Taeyang to get my camera bag. I don't want to blow this opportunity.

While going back, I shared my plan with Taeyang. I will make an effort to get a chance to dance with her, and then you should play the songs in this cassette and take our pictures. With the help of Lt. Jung, when I am dancing with Sandy, at the end of the song, You switch off all the lights for few minutes. Teyang argued that switching lights was risky. I compromised for a few seconds Then I showed him how to use my camera.

Program had already started, I kept admiring her from a distance. She was more beautiful than any pageant model. I immediately removed the camera and started clicking her images.

Today I got to know how time flies quickly; all the speeches were done, and now everyone was enjoying dancing. The first dance was between Vice Admiral Park and his wife. Or should I say my Father-in-law and mother-in-law? Then she was dancing with her father, and after some time, Admiral Kim took her to dance with him.

"Wah….. I have no idea that your life is getting this exciting." Tayeng commented.

My eyes followed what he was looking at. Sandy is in the distance with Vice Admiral Kim. Sandy really looks stunning. The wind gently blows some strands of her chestnut-brown hair. I wonder how many admirals or suitors she has.

After some time, she was dancing with Captain Lee. She can fight like a fearless gangster, Sleep like an innocent baby, be playful and a prankster like a kid, and be elegant like a lady.

"I am going to take the risk of asking her for a dance."I told Taeyang " Get ready to capture all our images." While instructing him with my camera, I am till taking candid pictures of Sandy. She is really very beautiful. If I get a chance, I will lock her in the room and keep admiring her. If she wants to go out, I will accompany her to show everyone that this beauty is mine.

I made my way toward her. The music had stopped, so I immediately extended my hand.

"Captain, can I have a dance with this beautiful lady?" I asked Captain Lee, and he nodded in agreement and left her with me.

"Okay, then let's start fresh." She took my hand, and again, her touch did the magic on me.

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter