Busted.💕

YOU ARE MY DESTINY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A soulmate is… someone whose way of viewing life is not necessarily the same as yours but complements yours. There is not a compromise; there is a complement.

We didn't realize it, but time was passing incredibly quickly while we were happily dating in secret. Ji told me that his holiday was about to end and that he would go back to Jiahae in a few days. I was aware that Ji would return to the academy. But when he informed me that he would be leaving in a few days, it hit me harder. I was unhappy, furious, and irritated. We will be apart for a year again. We do not have any way to contact each other. And even if there is a phone, we can’t call each other or write an email or letter.

I was crying and he was comforting me. "I considered you to be brave. You cause people to cry. I've never noticed you crying before.

"The only person who can make me cry is you." Ji wiped away my tears. "Smile, please. Before they start looking for us, let's go inside.

Dr. Dami spotted us in the parking lot and sternly said, "You two come to my cabin." I felt sorry. Ji told me it was all right.

"Sandara, will you kindly explain what's happening? You do have a boyfriend, right?” Oh my God, does she think I am cheating on my boyfriend?

"Dr. I am really sorry."

"Dara Stop it! Why must you apologize for loving me? Noona, don't make her afraid. Please allow me to explain.” Ji was frank with Dr. Dami. When she found out that we were dating secretly, she was shocked. She instantly gave me a hug because she was very happy.

"Dr. I apologize for not telling you earlier.”

"Sandara, don't be alarmed. You have my unwavering support. Since the first time I met you at a seminar in Jeju, you have always been my first option for my brother.”

We asked Dr. Dami to keep it under wraps. She promised herself that she would not tell anyone, not even Dr. Min-joon. She asked us to be more careful. Without any delay, she took some keys out of her purse and handed them to Ji. She told us we could stay there instead of dating in the hospital and getting caught, and they were the keys to her apartment. Ji hugged her and planted a peck on her cheek. “Thank you, Noona. You are the best.” I was happy and relieved.

“Let's have a date, what say? No, not a fancy one in a sophisticated restaurant. Let's have a date at Noona’s place.” Ji proposed as soon as we left Dr. Dami’s cabin. Ji hastily prepared a plan for us. He asked me to take a day off so that we could spend some time together before he left, and now that he had the keys to the apartment, he didn't want to consider any other possibilities. I was prepared to take the leave because I also wanted to spend time with him. Every time we go on a date, we have to maintain a low profile and pay attention to our surroundings. However, it will be different because we will meet in Dr. Dami's apartment.

***

A few days slid in a flash. I took the day off today, and I'm currently headed to Dr. Dami's residence. Ji had already reached there, so we decided to go separately.

Ji gave me a kiss as he opened the door for me. The apartment had exquisite décor. The music player was playing soft music. Ji led the way to the kitchen, where a breakfast table was prepared for us. He filled a bowl with chopped fruit, ensuring there were no strawberries among them. Coffee was set on one side for brewing. He is aware that I don't like my coffee hot, so by the time we eat, it will have cooled down Macarons, grilled mackerel fish, soaked dry fruits, toasted bread slices

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter