Romantic Evening💘

YOU ARE MY DESTINY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“One look at you was enough to make me fall in love with you.”

Jiyong's POV

Home

I chose not to send her any flowers today since I had the biggest surprise planned for the day. I wished Mom and Dad a happy anniversary before having breakfast with them and giving them my gift. I had purchased a couple's watch for them both with the engraving of their partner images on the reverse. They were quite appreciative of the gift, but Dad claimed he would have been happier if I had introduced them to my girlfriend instead. They had my word that I would act on that promptly. In order to prepare for today's important occasion, I shut myself in my room. My room was ready to welcome its rightful owner after around four hours of decoration. I locked my room because I didn't want anyone to get into it today, and then I descended the stairs to check out the party setup.

***

Around seven o'clock, the party planner has everything in order. I returned to my room to get ready. Once I was ready, I went downstairs and checked everything once more. At seven thirty o'clock, guests started arriving. We planned to cut the cake at nine o'clock. I asked the security team to let me know when the hospital staff began to arrive. I don't want to ruin my surprise by getting caught. A few minutes later, the security guard called to let me know that some doctors had arrived at the entrance. He contacted me once more after some time had passed and informed me that hospital interns had arrived. I asked the party planner's staff member to send Sandara to the left room on the second floor, and I also showed her a picture of Sandara. I requested her to make an excuse that she needs her help in some way.

I was nervous, excited, and elated. Millions of emotions had swept over me. I saw her chatting with the planner staff. I am fervently wishing that she will agree to help her and come to my room, and I must admit she is beautiful—the perfect girl—cute, hot, and looking so good.

I switched off all the lights in my room and unlocked the door, eagerly waiting for Sandara. I heard the sound of her heel. A few seconds later, I heard the unlocking of the door knob. I locked the door as soon as she entered the room and gave her a bear hug. She attempted to flip me over with my hand in her initial move, but I prevented her from doing so. As a result, she stamped her foot and struck me in the stomach by the elbow. She moved closer as I tightened my hold on her, and soon I realized she was calm. She appeared to understand who was holding her. "Just be calm for two minutes, Sandara. I long to embrace you in my arms so badly. Do you know how delighted I am to see you at our home, in my room? Let me realize that this is not an illusion but a reality." I moved my hand away from her and the lamp. All of her pictures from two years ago and a handful from more recently were used to decorate my room.

I watched her response as I released her from my arm, and she slowly walked away while she continued to gaze at the pictures I had hung in my room. She squealed with delight: "Oh my god, how and when did you do it?"

I am happy. "Do you like my surprise? It took a lot of hard work, but it's nothing against your happiness." I took each picture and described to her the entire incident that led up to it.

"I am feeling so blissful now." She exclaimed.  I smiled at her. I can't look away from her. She shifted her gaze to the door and said, "I think we should go back now." I was incredibly affected. She headed for the entrance. Without her responding to my proposal, I can't let her go. I force her to stand in front of me by grabbing her hand. "Hey, Sandara, will you be mine?" I asked her again while holding both of her hands in mine.

"Jiyong, I like you, but..." I immediately grabbed her and kissed her since I didn't want to hear anything.

"Hey, you always steal my kiss; I am unprepared for that, and you didn't hear my reply." She shoved me.

"So now what to do? Should I return your first kiss with two years interest?" I asked in amusement.

She simply stared up at me. 'When you stare at me with those gorgeous eyes, Sandara, you have no idea what you are doing to me'. Her eyes sparkle in the light, and I feel something energetic between us. I lower my head and kiss her, and the energy that was there suddenly magnifies and explodes. As my lips’ touched her, she blossomed for me like a flower, and the incarnation was complete. I feel as though I could thrive forever in that moment. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter