Then came Love 💝

YOU ARE MY DESTINY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 “Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase. Just take the first step.” – Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. 

Sandara’s POV

I and Hyorin chose to leave Donghae and Yoona alone after supper with them so that they could enjoy some time together. After some time, Hyorin went home, as she had given Taeyang time to call her. Now this seems like danger. I asked her if he asked about me. She told me that he didn't ask anything about me, but when she told him to call her one hour later, he asked her the reason, and she told him she was having dinner with me and other friends. I made my way towards the hotel, passing by the stream. Remembering our first encounter in Jiahae. The atmosphere today is really romantic. It’s a full moon day. When I heard the familiar voice.

"What are you doing here?" I shift my attention to the voice's direction. Jiyong is leaning against the bridge's fence. What happened to him, Oh my God? His eyes are bloodshot, and his face is covered in stubble. Did it really matter that I rejected him?

"Enjoying the Cherry Blossom Festival."I replied casually.

"I never thought you would be so blunt: after breaking someone's heart, you are enjoying it." His eyes bore into me.

"What do you mean?" I angrily countered.

"You like to play with other feelings?"

"And you, what about you?"

"What have I done?" he asked curiously.

"Oh my God, you grill my friends. They said that I had been the subject of inquiries.."

"You challenged me to find you. Can you blame me for wanting to get some clues?" he asked.

"So you grilled my friends?" I retaliated.

"I think we both know we have some unfinished business".

"You know we can’t be together." I replied immediately.

"What about the kiss oh no kisses, we shared?"

"It was nothing," I argued.

"Really?" He was beginning to get worked up....

"What about the letter? Must I read it out to you? People often write each other love letters, yet after our lovely evening together, you are writing me a breakup farewell letter. And then you just disappear; not even your family knows where you are," he claimed.

"I didn't disappear."

"Oh, you did. Your sister is unaware of your location."

"You again went to Busan?"

"Yes, I went to look for you. How can you write a letter and just disappear? Why deny it? You like me just as much as I like you. Don't you?" he asked me sternly.

"Why do you want to jeopardize your career for me, Jiyong?"

"Can't you still get it? I'm willing to put my entire life on the line for you." After a few seconds of staring at me with those bewitching eyes, he came forward, held my hand, and said, "Come with me." He led the way.

"What if someone witnesses us? We're not far from your academy."

"Don’t worry about me."

He took me near the Romance Bridge. Walking down the road, I noticed many couples stop by to take photos of them on the Yeojwacheon Romance Bridge. The bridge was decorated with light, and the way the cherry blossoms refracted that light was also very beautiful. On top of that, it was a full moon.

He took my hands in his. "Dear Sandara, Feelings come for only one, not for everyone. My feelings are only for you. We men in uniform are bound by duties and cannot be held onto forever, but no matter where, I will always love you from the bottom of my heart. I'm unable to join you to celebrate 100 Days, Valentine's Day, White Day, when the world is busy celebrating love, or any special occasion with you, including perhaps your birthday. But when I'm with you, I'll make an effort to make it special. You just need a lot of patience, my girl. Needless to say, it's going to be long distance; no calls or letters. I intend to date you, keeping in mind that one day we will get married and start our family." I am amazed by his words. I didn't dare to utter a word; my eyes are filled with happy tears.

"I knew you were the only one for me the moment I laid eyes on you in the NB2 club. Who is brave enough to support me? Only a lioness has the ability to stand near a lion."

"Jiyong, although I truly love you, I don't want to jeopardize your career. You have worked hard. I can wait for you for a few more years. We can start dating once you complete your training period."

"I don’t want to wait. Even now, I want to spend the entire night here in this beautiful place with you, but if you're uncomfortable, I will drop you off at your hotel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter