Ji-woo’s Accident💔

YOU ARE MY DESTINY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Motherhood is messy. And challenging. And crazy. And sleepless. And giving. And still unbelievably beautiful.”

 

Durami House:
Dara’s POV:-
 

I was in the kitchen, cooking chocolate pancakes for Ji-woo. We have come to visit Durami, who is now working and staying in Seoul.
We were happily chatting when suddenly her neighbor’s son came running and told us that Ji-woo was hit by a car while she was running in the middle of the road.
The driver had applied the brakes, but she had gotten hurt and was bleeding badly. The driver, along with his elder brother, has taken her to the nearest hospital. My world has collapsed. We immediately left for the hospital. I couldn’t think of anything. Durami was driving us while mom and dad were comforting me.
 

***
 

Kwon's Hospital:
Dara’s POV:-
As soon as we reach the hospital, I rush to look for her. Guided by her neighbor, who was waiting for us, I see my charismatic, lively girl, who just the day before had been dancing and laughing to 2Ne1's "I am the best,"  limp on the bed. As the doctor did CPR on her. Soon they shifted her to Operation Theatre as she was bleeding badly.
 

We were waiting outside the operation theater. Doctors were running, and we didn’t have any idea what was going on. They refuse to update her current condition.
 

Dad and Durami provided all the necessary information to the nurse, who came to us with forms to complete the formality. I blindly signed the forms. Right now, my daughter is more important to me. I am ashamed that, being a doctor, I couldn’t be with her there.
After some time, which felt like ages? The doctor came and informed us that the patient's condition is critical and may need blood. She had internal bleeding, hemorrhage. She had a skull fracture from the middle back of her head down to the left ear. They are using the blood from the blood bank, but as her blood was rare, they have limited stock. They have already contacted other hospitals, but if anyone in the family has the same group, they can register their name and be prepared to give it.
No one in the family has O-group blood.
I kept praying to God. 
 

The driver who hit my baby stayed behind for longer than I expected. Dad had contacted the police and was told to investigate the accident, The police informed us that it was not the driver's fault, Ji-woo was running behind the kitty and that the driver had tried his best to stop the car. He sat with me and told me how scared he was and assured me everything would be fine, but honestly told me he couldn’t imagine how I felt. Because he couldn’t. And somehow that felt good. It felt honest and gave me hope.
In between, one nurse came and asked for the baby’s father. My dad told her that if there are any formalities to be completed, he will do them.
 

 

 

Almost after 6 hours, the doctor came and told us that the operation was successful. She has been kept on a ventilator as she has not regained consciousness.
That gave me some peace. I thanked God and cried in my mom’s arms.
She was shifted in her room, and I sat beside her, holding her tiny hand in my hand.
 

Durami had informed Sang-hyun about the accident; he also rushed from Incheon. 

Durami got me coffee and a sandwich, as I had not ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter