The Studio

Love & SEOUL

August 20, 2020

The studio was a large and spacious room with mirrors lining the walls, giving it a sleek and modern look. The hardwood floor was polished to a high shine, reflecting the bright fluorescent lights overhead.

There were several ballet barres positioned along the walls, and the room was equipped with top-of-the-line audio equipment. In one corner, there was a stack of speakers, and in another, a large mixing board. The air was cool and crisp, thanks to the air conditioning system, which kept the room at the perfect temperature for intense dance rehearsals.

In the center of the room, there was a raised platform where Hyuna and her backup dancers practiced their routines. The platform was surrounded by a sea of mats, which provided a soft landing in case of falls or missteps.

Large windows on one side of the room offered a stunning view of the city skyline, but were covered with blinds to prevent distractions during rehearsals.

The Good Girl dance was a high-energy routine, with intricate footwork and sharp, synchronized movements. The backup dancers were dressed in vibrant, bold-colored outfits, their movements perfectly in sync with Hyuna's. As the music picked up tempo, so did the dance, with Hyuna leading the pack and the other dancers following her every move flawlessly. The performance was a visual feast for the eyes, with the dancers filling the room with an infectious energy that was impossible to ignore.

Psy watched as Hyuna danced with precision and grace, her movements fluid and confident. He knew that she was a perfectionist, always striving to improve and push herself to be better. As she finished the dance, she turned to him with a look of determination on her face.

"I think I can do better," she said, her voice unwavering.

Psy smiled, nodding in agreement. "Let's give it another try," he said, motioning for the backup dancers to take their places once again.

The dancers fell into formation behind Hyuna, their bodies moving in unison to the beat of the music. Hyuna led the group with a fierce energy, her eyes focused and intense. As the dance progressed, she pushed herself harder, her movements becoming sharper and more dynamic.

The studio was filled with the sound of pounding music and the swishing of bodies as the dance reached its . When it was over, Hyuna collapsed onto the floor, panting and sweating, but with a huge smile on her face.

"That was amazing," Psy said, beaming with pride. "I have no doubt that this song will be a hit."

Hyuna took a deep breath and asked the backup dancers to start the routine again. She wanted to make sure everything was perfect before they moved on to the next part of the music video shoot. As she started to dance, she suddenly collapsed, her body hitting the hardwood floor with a loud thud.

As Hyuna tried to stand up again, her vision blurred and her legs gave out. She collapsed to the ground, gasping for breath. Psy rushed over to her side, calling her name repeatedly.

"Hyuna, can you hear me? Stay with me," Psy said, his voice laced with concern.

The other backup dancers crowded around, some dialing for an ambulance while others tried to keep Hyuna conscious.

"Stay with us, Hyuna," one of the dancers said, patting her cheek gently. "Help is on the way."

A few moments later, the sound of sirens could be heard in the distance, growing louder by the second. The paramedics rushed into the studio, assessing Hyuna's condition and quickly lifting her onto a stretcher.

"What happened here?" one of the paramedics asked, looking around at the worried faces of the dancers.

"She just collapsed while dancing," Psy said, his voice shaking slightly.

The paramedics nodded, taking Hyuna away on the stretcher and rushing her to the hospital. Psy watched them go, his heart heavy with worry.