The Art Studio

Love & SEOUL

As Hyuna followed Psy's instructions to promote with Dawn and break off her relationship with Hyunseung, she couldn't shake the feeling of emptiness that lingered inside her. She missed Hyunseung dearly, but she knew that following Psy's guidance was important for her career and the success of the label.

As days turned into weeks, and weeks turned into months, Hyuna found herself losing contact with Hyunseung. She couldn't bring herself to talk to him again, afraid of what could happen if they were caught. She tried to bury her feelings and focus on her work, but the thought of Hyunseung was always there, lurking in the back of her mind.

One day, in an attempt to distract herself from her troubles, Hyuna stumbled upon an art class and decided to give it a try. She signed up under a pseudonym, DDASA KEEM.

The art studio was a hidden gem tucked away in the heart of Seoul. The narrow streets leading to the studio were lined with small boutiques and cafes, each one adding to the eclectic charm of the area.

As she approached the entrance, Hyuna could hear the sounds of laughter and chatter coming from inside. The studio was a spacious and open room, filled with natural light and splashes of color.

The walls were adorned with various artworks, each one unique and thought-provoking. Large canvases stood propped up against the walls, waiting to be brought to life by the artists who frequented the space.

The air was filled with the scent of paint and turpentine, adding to the overall sensory experience of the studio. The room was organized with a mix of workstations and communal tables, allowing for both private and collaborative work.

In one corner of the studio, a small group of artists huddled around a canvas, sharing ideas and techniques. In another corner, a lone artist sat quietly at their workstation, lost in their own world of creation.

The studio had a sense of community and belonging, a place where artists of all backgrounds and skill levels could come together to share their love of art. For Hyuna, it was a sanctuary, a place where she could express herself freely and without judgment.

Hyuna stood before a large canvas, her hands gripping the paintbrush tightly as she began to paint. She didn't know what had come over her, but she felt a deep sense of anger and frustration that she needed to express.

With each of the brush, she felt the tension leave her body, replaced by a rush of adrenaline and emotion. The canvas was soon filled with large, bold letters that spelled out a message: "hate you."

As she stood back to admire her work, Hyuna felt a sense of relief. The canvas was a reflection of her innermost thoughts and feelings, a way for her to express the pain she had been holding inside.

But as time passed, Hyuna began to regret her impulsive decision. The canvas had become a constant reminder of the hurt and anger that consumed her, and she didn't want to hold onto those feelings any longer.

She began to paint over the canvas, layering on new colors and textures until the words were no longer visible.

The warm sunlight filtered through the windows of the art studio, casting a soft glow on her canvas. Hyuna carefully added the finishing touches to her latest artwork. The peaceful atmosphere was a stark contrast to the chaos of the entertainment industry, allowing her to find solace in her creativity.

As she focused on her painting, she was suddenly enveloped in a warm embrace. Hyunseung had quietly entered the studio and wrapped his arms around her from behind, his presence bringing a smile to her face. She leaned into his touch, feeling her heart swell with love for him.

Hyuna turned to face Hyunseung, her eyes sparkling with affection. He playfully called her "DDASA," a nickname that made him chuckle. He had suggested that he should have an artistic name as well, one that could capture the essence of their deep connection and shared passion for art.

Hyuna thought for a moment before deciding on the name "Able," a name that symbolized his strength and resilience in the face of life's challenges. He smiled, pleased with her choice, and they shared a tender moment, their love palpable in the quiet studio.

After a while, they decided to take a walk together along the Han River, the gentle breeze ruffling their hair as they strolled side by side. It was during this walk that Hyuna opened up to Hyunseung about her recent conversation with Psy. She explained that she needed to break things off with him, sacrificing their love for the sake of her career.

Hyunseung listened attentively, his heart aching for her as she recounted her difficult decision. 

Hyunseung took a deep breath and spoke softly, "Hyuna, I know how hard this must be for you. I've been through something similar, and I want you to know that you don't have to face this alone. We'll get through this together."

Hyuna looked into his eyes, her own b with tears. "Thank you, Hyunseung. Your support means everything to me. I just never imagined it would be this difficult to choose between love and my career."

He gently squeezed her hand, his voice filled with warmth and reassurance. "You're a strong and talented person, Hyuna. Whatever decision you make, I know you'll find a way to balance both. And remember, I'll always be here for you, no matter what."

Hyuna smiled through her tears, grateful for Hyunseung's unwavering support. "I'm so lucky to have you in my life, Able."

As Hyuna and Hyunseung strolled along the Han River, they were greeted by a breathtaking panorama that stretched before them. The river, the lifeline of Seoul, meandered gracefully through the heart of the city, providing a serene haven away from the hustle and bustle of urban life.

The waters of the Han River glistened under the golden rays of the setting sun, reflecting the warm hues of the sky above. A gentle breeze rustled through the trees lining the riverbanks, their leaves swaying to a silent rhythm. The distant city skyline, with its towering skyscrapers and iconic landmarks, stood as a testament to the city's progress and innovation.

Families and couples alike gathered at the numerous parks and recreational areas along the river, enjoying picnics, bike rides, or simply relaxing on the grass, soaking in the beauty of their surroundings. The laughter of children filled the air, as they chased each other through the open spaces, their spirits free and unburdened.

As the sun dipped lower in the sky, a mesmerizing display of colors painted the heavens – from deep oranges and fiery reds to soft pinks and purples – casting a magical glow over the landscape. The river seemed to come alive with the vibrant reflections of the sky, a dazzling dance of light and color.

Hyuna and Hyunseung continued their walk along the Han River, hand in hand, the beauty of the setting providing a soothing calmness for their troubled hearts.