Meet Naomi Green

ALIVE

 

All five of them walked aimlessly for awhile trying to look for the cafeteria until they spotted a sign next to one of the college bulletin boards. "Guys did you notice that we haven't come across ANY male students since we got here." voiced out the blonde man. "Daesung - ah from what I heard from Sajangnim it's an all girls' college." said the man with a tall Mohawk. Daesung, the blonde haired one among them, nodded his head slowly while murmuring indistinctly.


Top signaled to them to go faster and when the two caught up with the rest of them they heard the ongoing conversation they were having. "Do you know how she looks like? There are too many girls out here we might confuse other girls for her." said Seungri glancing at the entrance of the cafeteria which was packed of female students in their uniforms, their chatter being carried out and reaching the ears of the five men. "I have a photo of hers on my phone so we'll know and be able to approach her faster." replied Jiyong taking out his phone and unlocking it. Top raised one of his eyebrows as he noticed Jiyong's screensaver which prompted the others’ curiosity as Jiyong hid the screen away from Top. The man with the tall Mohawk grabbed Jiyong's phone like lightning and stared at what the other was hiding. Daesung and Seungri peered over his shoulder at the same time and put their respective arms out to prevent Jiyong from grabbing his phone back. "Is that her? Why does Hyung have her as his screensaver?" Daesung murmured glancing at the older man in question who just glared at him. Seungri out of nowhere snapped his fingers and proudly commented on the fact that HE knew. The one with the tall Mohawk prompted him to explain which he did, happily so as revenge to Jiyong's teasing a few moments ago. "Jiyong Hyung must fancy her. I heard him and Sajangnim talk about the things they found out about her like what she likes and stuff like that and Hyung apparently has a lot of similarities with her." Jiyong growled while the others looked at him knowingly especially the one with the tall Mohawk. "Probably she's not as weird as Jiyongie so perhaps not completely similar. Jiyong - ah she looks too pretty for you."


"Youngbae - ah~" whined Jiyong with a pout. Youngbae who was the man with a tall Mohawk grinned and was about to tease his friend some more when out of nowhere a girl passed by them running, curses flying out of like water. As she disappeared inside the cafeteria another girl came along as well this time however she halted mid run unlike the other one who just flew past them. She turned around slowly her brownish blonde hair swaying across her back as she stared at them. "Aren't you -" she began but was cut off by Youngbae's quick thinking when he signaled the girl to be quiet.  "Oh." she mouthed before nodding and rushing after her friend. "What was that all about? The girl awhile ago looked familiar." said Seungri curiously. "That," began Younbae which was continued by Daesung and Top simultaneously saying, "was Naomi Green." Jiyong who was staring off into where Naomi disappeared to grinned at the others and said, "That's our cue, let's go inside and meet our new friend." The other four nodded at him and followed his lead as he walked inside the cafeteria eyes focused on the back of a girl with long black hair facing her group of friends talking animatedly about something.