Chapter 8

My T-A-L-E-N-T-S !

 

It was a bright Thursday morning . Mikyong woke up and her eyes widened when
she saw the clock beside her showing that it was already 10.21am .
'' W-what ! Its 10.21am ? I'm soo late for school !'' Mikyong said as she rushes down the staircase . 
 
''Morning Mikyong !'' Sehun who was sitting down at the couch watching TV greeted Mikyong .
''Y-yah ! Why you didn't wake me up for school and why you did not go to school ? ''
Mikyong ask sehun with a suspicion face . Sehun turn off the TV and walk towards Mikyong .
Their face was a few inches apart . Mikyong tried to move backwards but she was corner by the wall . 
 
SEHUN POV 
''Hehehe ~ her face look soo cutee when She is scared ''
 
Sehun told Mikyong that her did wake her up because he thinks Mikyong need some rest .
As Sehun explain , His face were moving closer and closer toward Mikyong face .
Now their face were only 2cm apart . 
 
Suddenly , sehun's grandmother who came out from the kitchen were surprised to see the scenery infront of her .
She smile widely but then her phone suddenly rings ''Because your naughty naughty ! ''
Awakened by the phone call , Sehun's grandmother quickly pick up the call and sehun quickly moves backward . 
 
FASTFORWARD 
'' Kids , I need to go out for a while , Breakfast is in the kitchen . ''
Sehun's grandmother said as she quickly leave the house . After grandmother leave the house ,
Sehun prepares the breakfast while Mikyong changes into her school Uniform . ''Yah ! Why are you wearing the school uniform ? '' Sehun ask . ''Excuse me Mr Oh , I don't have any clothes other than my school Uniform . ''
Mikyong said as she eat her breakfast . 
 
While the both of them were eating , suddenly Sehun handphone vibrated .
He pull out his handphone from his pocket and found out that he receive a message from his grandmother . 

 
''Sehun-ah ~ Bring Mikyong out to buy some clothes for her .
I bet right now she is wearing
her school uniform right ? I left some money in my wardrobe .
Quickly bring her out okay ?''
 
Sehun was smiling widely as he read his grandmother message . 
 
SEHUN POV 
''Halmeoni ~ I really really love you ! ''
 
FASTFORWARD 
After the both of them finish eating thier breakfast , Mikyong was sitting at the living room when
suddenly Sehun pull her hand and bring her inside a car . ''YAH ~ SEHUN ! ARE YOU CRAZY ?''
Mikyong shout at Sehun . Sehun ignore her and drives towards the shopping mall .
 
When both of them arrived at the shopping mall . Sehun suddenly speak up ''Halmeoni told me to bring you here .
She think that you need a new clothes . ''
Mikyong sigh as she listen to Sehun explanation .
 
''Aigoo ~ Halmeoni is really kind but I can go home and take my clothes . '' Sehun stop and grab
Mikyong by her shoulder and turn her so that she is facing Sehun . ''Remember last time ,
I borrow you my english books ? You felt guilty right ? Hmm ~ do me a favour please ?
Just buy a few clothes for yourself . Its a request from me since you borrow my book .''
Sehun plead her .
 
MIKYONG POV 
''eotteohge ? Buy myself a few clothes if I really felt guilty for borrowing his book ?
Aigoo ~ Hana-ah , What should I do ? ''
 
 
IN SCHOOL 
Hana was waiting for Mikyong at the school gate when suddenly someone tap her shoulder .
Hana was surprised to see D.O standing infront of her . ''You are Hana right ? Mikyong friend ?
Correct ? I'm D.O , Sehun friend . If you forgotten , Yesterday I was the one who suggest Mikyong
to stay over with Sehun . ''
D.O said .  Hana only nodded . ''Emm ~ Sehun told me that today the
both of them are not going to school . Mikyong is still sick . ''
D.O explain . ''B-bwoh ? Mikyong is still sick ? ''
Hana shockingly said . 
 
D.O POV
''Why is she really caring for Mikyong ? Whatever the reason is , She is soo CUTE when she is caring. ''
 
FASTFORWARD 
Hana and D.O walk together towards the school after knowing the reason about Mikyong and
Sehun who did not attend school . 
 
HANA POV 
''Aish ~ Its really feel uncomfortable when people stare at you just because you walk beside a kingkas .
But D.O oppa is not a bad kingka afterall . He is very childish just from the he talk . ''
 
FASTFORWARD 
During recess , Hana went towards the locker to keep her book when she suddenly saw Kai
who was standing right infront of Mikyong locker . ''Why is Kai standing there ? Maybe what
Mikyong say is true afterall ? Kai is her secret admire ?'' 
 
Hana ignore kai present and went towards her locker which is beside Mikyong . ''Excuse me .''
Kai say at Hana while looking worry . ''Y-yes ? C-can I help you ?'' Hana ask nervously . 
''May I know where is Mikyong ? Is she alright ?'' Kai ask while looking really worry . ''Mikyong did
not attend to school today she is resting at home . and by any chance , are you worry about her ?''

Hana asked while looking sharply at kai eyes ''A-aniyo . Anyway , Thanks .'' Kai reply as
he quickly leave Hana .
 
 
KAI POV 
''What ? she did not attend to school ? Is she still sick ? ''